Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

CZ-198 Application

Organism Handler

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Since working as a freelance "entrepreneur" endet in a major financial setback for me - most likely due to some severe miscalculations from my side, I have to admit to my shame - I have more free time on my hands than anyone could hope for and a hole in my pockets that's big enough to hide my ship, so currently I'm finding myself in the unfortunate position of having to take whatever I can get. (You don't have to take the last part literally... I can be a loyal family member and I don't suffer from cleptomania. As long as no one tries to backstab me... uh, even then I wouldn't spontaneously develop a severe case of cleptomania... )

And to answer the question of "Why Czerka?": Well, why not?

Czerka products have always been my trustful companions in rough situations and I couldn't care less about "smear campaigns" and a doubtful reputation. Lies are the real truth - I always say - and the only truth that counts for me is the one I want to be true. And my truth is: Czerka is a great opportunity for someone like me.

To be honest, I doubt I'd fit into an "average" company with my very specific set of traits and mind and Czerka is nothing but extraordinary.

The more I think about it, the more eager I am to get started! I'm so sick of freelance. Employment, here I come!

By the way: I manage to live in a very confined space with an angry Wookiee, a mentally deranged tin-can, a snobbish wanna-be-princess, a farmboy and a few more poeple. Without going ballistic. I should be able to handle a few creatures...

Aside from that I'm handy with medium to long-ranged weaponry, I can fly a ship, can con my way into any party, make men do my bidding with a wink and a gentle twitch of my lekku, look incredibly good in skimpy clothing (not that I think Czerka would benefit from that in any way), can dance and sing (again, not really helpful here I guess), And know my way around the galaxy. Since I've often had to hide as far away as possible from densely inhabited regions, I have a profound knowledge of all manners of beasts. (It's always good to know which ones are likely to mistake you for a snack.)

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I have to admit, that's a tough one, since I had a few bad experiences with boasting about my accomplishments. Theoretically it's never a bad thing to have "good credentials", but people like me need to be careful with "what to tell who and when it's best to keep your hatch shut". Little me already has more than enough big fish who're trying to eat her.

But I think there are a few things I can tell:

1.: Hutt's aren't as clever as they think they are, and fat worms fall deep and land hard if you push them over the edge of their pleasure barges.

2.: If you save a whole species from going extinct, some bio-engineers might be inclined to name the re-born species after you.

3.: Might sound odd, but: Still being alive! (And that's NOT a family milestone...)

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Let's do this one short:

Do I want to win? Yes.

Do I want to live? Yes. (Never ask me to throw myself into a sarlacc pit in order to save someone's life...)

Do I object to violence? Not really, though I generally try to resort to different means. I hate blood on my clothes.

Do I object to fatal incidents due to applications of violence? Sad but true: blaster fire hurts a lot and some people are just so... clumsy/unlucky/idiotic. Means: No. Usually they've had it coming. Thinking about it: Everyone's having it coming!

Do I object to using all my assets to achieve my goals? No. Though I prefer flesh over blasters. Giving them a chance never hurts, eh? Yes, deep down I'm a little yellow softie. With a bite. And a pair of blasters. Let's just say I believe in giving people the chance to use their brains before shooting them. Some people just need that extra time.

Do I object to twisting the truth? *whistles innocently* Who'd lie? Not me! No... never...

So, this should be enough for you to interpret me in this regard. I like to be successful and I like to live. Call me a manipulative little "female dog" as much as you want. I don't give a *peep* as long as I'm coming out on top and alive. Though I'm patient. It doesn't have to be today. It can be tomorrow or the day after. And it doesn't have to be with a big bang and a gush of blood. It can be silent and indirect. The smart one with the long breath and a good intuition usually tends to be true winner...

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?[/Quote]

Are we talking about your company's moral compass? Society's? Mine? And how do you define "questionable"?

I mean, I do have a moral compass. I like it. It's mine. (It's shiny!) I generally don't care about what others say. Though I'm flexible enough to adjust my compass to my employers' pole. If it pays. And if it is for "the greater good"... *cough*... whatever that's supposed to mean. Ah I love flexible wording.

With enough effort everyone's able to convince himself that white's in truth black. Whatever it takes to make you fall asleep in the evening. With a happy smile, a clear conscience and the knowledge that in the end absolutely nothing you or anyone does or doesn't do matters, since we're all going to die and every single one of us is of as much importance as a single ants' fart in tornado.

I just like to give people chances. I don't really care whether they make good use of them or not. Guess that counts as a weakness, doesn't it?

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

May I ask a question first? Was that "esteemed" irony?

Well, first of all, experiments running loose in the facility, no matter whether I'm around or not are a bad thing. No one likes being eaten and a company cannot afford loosing precious material, uh personnel. So I need to be sure that thing's staying where it is.

The different question is: Do I secretly fix the problem before it actually occurs, or do I take care of being able to take credit myself and discredit that "esteemed colleague"?

Personal advancement's always a good thing, but teamwork is important too, since I need to be able to rely on co-workers, or I'll end up being the unlucky one who's getting eaten by an experiment on the loose because the whole department's the type of people who don't give a **** as long as they're not in imminent danger themselves.

Hmmm that's a tough decision to make without knowing any potential co-workers. But it would be based on factors like the ones I've already mentioned and: "do I think the department's better off / safer without that jerk or not" and "do I benefit from helping that one". You know... things like that...

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to apply for the role of security officer

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

If there's one thing I can tell you about me, is that I have been getting things done for a long time. Relentlessly. My name is Urtuson Saga, and I am a VERY high ranking Sith Lord. My accomplishments are many, and my failures are nearly non-existent. After extensive training under a now deceased Dark Council member, I rose to power as a Sith Lord, and am now in a matter of speaking above the Dark Council in certain matter of speaking.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I. At the behest of my former (Now deceased) master, I single handedly tracked down some of the Republic's most prominent Generals, and systematically eliminated them all. It's thanks to my efforts that the Republic war trust no longer exists, and these were the actions that drove the Republic to war with the Empire

II. After my former master, one of the then prominent Sith Lords on the Dark Council Darth Baras decided that he had used me as far as he was risking to, he decided to dispose of me and pose as the Voice of the Emperor to try to control the Empire. However, an interested party with the direct backing of the Emperor contacted me, informing me that the Emperor had called on me to become his Wrath. With the help of the interested party, and a fellow Sith Darth Vowrawn, I was able to take down Darth Baras, he who stalled the Republic to allow the Sacking of Coruscant, and have now solidified my power among the council and the Empire as the Emperor's Wrath.

III. I have brought a large number of Jedi knights and masters, as well as several Sith Lords to their knees, including nut not limited to Nomen Karr (Whose padawan I then claimed as my own apprentice in the dark side), Yonlach, Yul-li, Volryder, Ulldin, Zylixx, Xerender, Mashallon, Wyellett, Darth Ekkage, Darth Baras, Darth Serevin, Darth Malgus (The False Emperor), Lord Draagh, Lord Melicoste etc. etc.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I have destroyed one or two planets to get my way, so I hope that answers your question.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I have no issue with doing questionable things as long as it does not make me stoop to the level of certain scum that I once had the displeasure of knowing.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Easy. Place guards near the confines. If it breaks free, all I have to lose is some peons.

Edited by TheGuyWhoDoes

CZ-198 Application

1. Names Crestker. Some people call me a bounty hunter, but i prefer the term Well-Compensated Establishment Provocateur. I'm kind of a big deal. I'm number one on the republics most wanted list, and considering there at war with the "sith" i'd say that's an accomplishment all it's own. I've got ties within the Dark council including my sister Darth Imperious and the ill tempered Darth Tormen.

I can bring a level of professionalism with the reputation to back it up. I'm what Czerka needs to be the best security officer in corporate history.

2. Once, my ships intercom system didn't work, So i kicked it, and it started working again.. Oh and i managed to assassinate Supreme Chanellor Janarus, No big deal... just say'n. I'm also Champion of the great hunt and On numerous occasions I have gone toe to toe with various Sith lords and Jedi Masters, Guess who's still standing.

3. Deep pockets and a worthy Czerka blaster. Whatever it takes to get the job done as discreetly as possible.

Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

4. For the right amount of money, nothing is questionable.

5. I guess that all depends on the type of complimentary cocktails and snacks.

Edited by DOCSMonkey

CZ-198 Application for position of Security Officer

A little about myself, my name is Shalassa, and I'm not the sort of person to beat around the bush with fancy words, usually gets in the way of the job . I'm interested in money and prestige, and Czerka has both. That's the kind of 'family' I care about most.

Accomplishments. I have many. Asking me to choose three is a tough call. I'd have to say that getting into the Great Hunt would have to be one of those, along with actually surviving. I guess that only counts as one of the accomplishments you're asking for though. I did some work for the Hutts in taking down the Exchange, I'd have to say that the ambushes I organised on their shipments were more than just a little successful. I even managed to worm out a bonus for my work from those worms, I guess you could say that's an achievement in and of itself. I also got to do some work for House Thul on Alderaan, managed to stop an assassination attempt on Elana Thul, nice enough lady but the money was nicer.

I do whatever it takes to survive and get paid. In the Great Hunt I was beaten, but that is not shameful. I survived where others died, and now I can ask for more credits when I take a job, because my employers know that my achievements are worthy of it. When I take a job, I see it through to the end, and beyond if needed. You pay me, and it'll be done. There's nothing more that needs to be said.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

I do what I'm asked, my feelings are secondary when there's money involved. I'll get what you want done, anything unspecified is up to my compass. That's as much leeway as I give the damned thing.

I'd handle it personally. That kind of thing always needs the personal touch, I'd stop sitting on my *** enjoying myself and keep that experiment in its place by whatever means necessary. I'd ask for extra compensation though, since it's coming out of my free time. Don't expect me to do anything for free.

Edited by Wisp_of_Reality
Forgot to put which job I was applying for

I am Rastifari, I sit on the dark council in the seat previously assigned to Darth Thanaton when I retired him early.

My accomplishments included:

1: Being a master of the force walking ability

2: I was able to subdue and control the most fearsome assasin in the galaxy my Dashade Khem Val.

3: With help of fellow sith took down Darth Revan and Darth Malgus.

I do not let anything stand in the way of what I set my mind on. even the emperor himself wouldn't be able to stop me.

As for my moral compass I tend to finish what I start. I will do what is best for my employer, my empire and my self.

I would set the experiment back in it's cage then reprimand my collegue for his stupidity for not securing it in the first place. We don't need any incidents that could have been avoided.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. My name is BladeFett, I am an imperial agent, a sith, and a mercenary. I want to contribute to czerka corp. I wish to be apart of something.

2. I killed Tarro Blood, Darth Baras, and fought the Emperor.

3. I do whatever it takes to accomplish the mission.

4. Mission comes before Ideals.

5. I would keep the experiment sedated, meanwhile I would have a concealed pistol under my jacket.

My name is Kristof Rem, and as a Jedi Knight I travel the galaxy and aid all those I encounter. I am no longer bound to a Master, and can thus choose my own approach to solving the dilemmas laid before me. I feel I can be most able to do so through employment to the Czerka Corporation. Czerka controls interests on Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan, Balmorra and Quesh, as well as a plethora of other planets. This thus makes Czerka one of the more ideal organizations for me to bring my goodwill and expertise to, with the intent of uplifting the galaxy.

I graduated to knighthood in the Jedi Order, I would like to collectively include all the planets that I've saved into one achievement, and I also assisted in expelling the Empire from Balmorra. These are the most prominent accomplishments that I am allowed to speak of while I was still felt very subject to the demands of the Jedi Council. As a Jedi Knight I have served as the arms and the legs of the Jedi Order.

For the most part, I merely followed the instructions that the Jedi Council gave me. Many of my assignments were open-ended and I performed several functions within the Jedi Order. Duties included, but were not limited to, peacekeeping, diplomacy and investigation. My talents were certainly aided by the Force, but many of responsibilities required that I stay them. I strive to do what I do with expert knowledge.

I have never had to sacrifice my moral compass or the lives of others to do what I had to do, so I am not sure what I would do if forced to work on a project with questionable methods, but I can assure you that I have knowledge in intelligence gathering, computer slicing, technological surveillance and espionage. There is little to do with technology that I cannot understand or surmount.

I do have a strong moral compass. My principles have guided me throughout the vast majority of my life, and I do not see that changing anytime soon. However, as a Jedi Sentinel, I am often tasked with assignments from the Jedi Council that many of our more prominent Jedi Knights and diplomats are much less preferential to. Handling assignments that my colleagues have written off as impossible or unworthy is something that I've often had to do, and that hasn't stopped me from successfully achieving all that I have today. I don't see it stopping me in the future, either.

First I would investigate my colleague's project to determine that I have all of the relevant facts straight. Then, after my spying, if it was determined that immediate action needed to be exercised, I would attempt to handle the situation myself, utilizing my technical knowledge to sabotage or otherwise directly engage the problem. Otherwise, I would simply inform my immediate superior(s) of the problem, and offer any assistance that I could give.

Edited by DarthEccen

CZ-198 Application

Position Security Officer

I'm a freelance contractor and I go where the work is, I seek adventure, risk, and reward. Czerka has it's hands in many pockets and needs someone like me. I've traveled across the galaxy and worked with all sorts of beings. I've killed nearly every living thing that walks, crawls, slithers, or flies, at one time or another and I'm always willing to put more bodies on the ground to decay where they fall after I take what's mine.

I can of course bring targets in alive but this is often an outcome that dictates my compensation is increased.

Also as a small business owner I'm always looking to expand my business with new opportunities.

I'm most proud of my influence through the Empire, through numerous campaigns I've brought the Empire victory after victory often snatched from the jaws of defeat and incompetence. When the Empire needs their collective butt saved they call me.

After that I'm most proud of the collection of beings I've brought to my cause. Throughout my travels building my business I've brought differing points of view to serve my will and serve it well.

Finally I'm proud to have become a Mandalorian, it was a great honor and a long process that brought me many fantastic opportunities to get where I am today.

Through tireless perseverance, when I've got a job on my mind I'm unstoppable. I do whatever it takes to succeed and I'll add I don't shy away from doing what is harder in favor of what is quicker as many others do. For some 'whatever it takes' means whatever is easiest or funnest for them not necessarily what gives the best outcome for the situation.

I do have a strong moral compass which serves *me*. I use it to understand my enemies, my allies and all other beings I encounter. One cannot hope for success if one doesn't understand where those around and against you are coming from. Many outcomes have gone in my favor because I understood where my opposition was coming from and I saved time with the correct tactics.

My understanding never gets in the way of my getting a job done but it might not get done as some might expect.

I'd give them a heads up about the likely failure and prepare to deal with the situation since I'm always up for some wet work.

Security Officer: Completion of Class Seven psychological profile required. Applicants with abundant conflict experience will receive priority consideration.

CZ-198 Application

Well, I am the Emperor's Wrath. That's all you need to know.

Killed my former master, Darth Baras. Destroyed the Republics reconstruction efforts on Taris. Turned a Jedi Padawan into the most sadistic, twisted and evil Sith the galaxy has seen in at least a hundred years.

Whatever it takes and more when needed.

Moral compass? What's that?

I wouldn't. It was their fault that it wasn't properly contained to begin with.

CZ-198 Application - Organism Handler

I am an experienced bounty hunter that has traversed the galaxy performing dangerous and imperative tasks. Throughout my travels I have seen the positive impact of Czerka and have used Czerka products which have been very helpful. I would like to use my experience to help this great company.

1. I stopped a nest of colicoids from growing and expanding out of control as well as establishing peace between Balmorran inhabitants and the colicoids.

2. I participated in Darth Malgus's invasion squad's attack on the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. The experience gave me connections with people in power and taught me invaluable combat skills.

3. I proposed, established, and maintained a peace treaty between the Empire and Dantooine natives and ensured they maintained no ties with the Republic. As of now, the treaty still stands and bountiful trade occurs between the Empire and the surviving citizens of the planet.

I achieved success through perseverance and hard work. I will do whatever it takes if there is money to pay for it.

I am willing to set aside personal ethical views if credits are involved.

I would use my current experience and skills learned as an organism handler to secure the experiment inside its cage and ensure the experiment is calmed so it will not make another attempt at leaving its confines.

CZ-198 Application

Position: Biochemical Engineer

I believe I would make an excellent candidate, I was once an official republic privateer, now I spend my days researching How to make various medical supplies, and stims through the use of old relics and recipes. My knowledge on various compounds and samples would prove worthy of working at Czerka Corp.

First: Saving My close friend Corso Riggs from the raghoul plague. I Synthesized a cure based on theory, the cure worked partially, Corso still remains alive to this day, but the cure could not repair the damage that has been done to his appearance.

Second: Assisting Czerka in locating and retrieving an artifact from their old base on Tatooine (for more information, please speak to Gayem Leksende).

Third: Working as a medic in various war hotspots.

I believe I do make the attempt to do just about anything to achieve success, I never give up, I merely wait until further breakthroughs in technology can complete my creations.

I have done many "Questionable" things through my research, I do believe that if this "questionable" request will benefit Czerka corporation in any way, I am prepared to help.

I have experience in tranquilizing things to calm them down, should that not work, I do have combat training from my days in the republic that I can use as a last resort.

I hope you take my application into consideration, and I hope to speak further in the future.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

Hello my name is Orion'nuruodo, and I would extremely pleased to apply and work for Czerka in the position of Security Officer.

1.I want to be a part of the large family at Czerka because I am extremely impressed by the diversity of said family. The range of activities that Czerka houses. In my time with Imperial Intelligence I came across many of the splendid 'projects' that were worked. I'm a eager to bring my expertise and vast experience to Czerka.

• Redacted
  • Redacted
  • Redacted

3. I and my team of operatives can meet and discuss any and all strategies to deliver what ever results are deemed necessary. We also realize the wide definition of the word 'necessary.

4. As both a Chiss and a member still of Imperial Command and Intelligence, I am currently unsure of what this question is asking. However I am certain I can add this words to my lexicon during my Czerka training.

5. I dont enjoy snacks as such when on the clock, which I almost always am. Moreover, I would subdue the experiment in the best and quickest way possible, and then make sure my colleague was punished most severely.

Edited by Kellorion

Submitted for your consideration, here follows my resume for the position of Organism Handler.

Family is a concept with which I am not familiar. As a Sith Lord I have only masters, apprentices, and servants. Yet let it not be said that Hemenucha is opposed to trying new things...to "leaving her comfort zone" as it were. I have mastered the Dark Side of the Force, and crushed the forces of Light beneath the heel of my boot. I stand ready to ascend to the next level of domination -- that of the corporate ladder.

The life of a Sith Lord is a life of accomplishment. As a rule my reputation precedes me in all that I do, so understand that being asked to name only three accomplishments strikes me as unusual on a number of levels. Yet let it not be said that Hemenucha is opposed to following instructions, no matter how…enigmatic they may be.

As applies to the position of Organism Handler, I would identify my subjugation of the Sand Demon of Tatooine to be of interest to Family Czerka. This mythical Demon far outweighed me in both level and health, yet I was able to compel the beast to yield up its blood for me without the use of physical coercion. I live, and the Sand Demon still lives. Family Czerka surely appreciates my ability to preserve the life of the specimen while still accomplishing the task at hand.

A second appropriate achievement would be my cooperation with, and eventual acquisition of the Talz creature Broonmark. Our individual missions on that damnable ice-hole Hoth crossed, and once I was convinced of his sentience we were able to work together to spread Jedi blood across the frosted ground. Afterward my crew and I welcomed Broonmark as part of our team. The Talz has graciously offered to provide for me a reference should Family Czerka require it.

My third and most recent achievement is the preservation of the planet Makeb. How is this related to the handling of organisms, you ask? I slaughtered the Hutt Archon with my own hands as he cowered inside his robotic armaments. As Family Czerka already knows, there are some organisms that are best handled by lightsabers.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above? Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Again you have presented me with perplexing questions, and the answers are obvious, are they not? I achieved the above accomplishments by the only way I know – by my mastery of The Force, by the quickness of my wit, and by the strength of my arm. A Sith will always do “whatever it takes,” or else a Sith will die.

I would say that I have quite a strong moral compass; nothing exists that is stronger than the Dark Side of the Force. That being said, the Sith’s role within the Empire is to handle those tasks that have been labeled “questionable” by weaker beings. Family Czerka should know, however, that my moral compass directs me to the reasonable as much as to the questionable, however you define those words. Morality dictates that I succeed.

If I had a credit for every time this has happened to me the Hutts would find themselves bought off of Nar Shaddaa!

Assess – The experiment is that of my colleague, and therefore not necessarily my problem. “Their confines” implies multiple organisms/units are involved. “While you are gone” implies that I will have to return to this place after finishing my repast, thereby making it more my problem that I should like.

Diagnose -- My colleague is either an idiot, a slob, or has woefully misjudged the abilities of this organism/unit to escape. What motivates the experiment to break out? Hunger? Thirst? Fear? Incomplete or inadequate programming? Unchanged litter?

Plan – Simple fixes first, I always say. A cursory glance at the experiment’s confines should lead to the easiest solution. Not all battles are won with weapons. Let it not be said that Hemenucha forgets Occam!

Implement – Fill the food/water bins, sing a lullaby, reboot the unit, change the box, and lock the damned cage.

Evaluate – Did my plan work? Are all organisms/units safe, healthy, and accounted for?

Document – Write a note to my esteemed colleague regarding the condition of his/her experiment, both before and after my intervention. Write a note to our Family Czerka reporting the incident. One must never forget the paperwork. A task not properly documented is a task not properly done.

Assuming all has been put to rights, I would then partake of Family Czerka’s generous buffet of cocktails and snacks. The experiment must be kept viable and safe. The colleague must needs answer to me the next day.

My thanks to the Family Czerka for your consideration.

My name is Ishoam Tsaunin. I am a young man that looks to make the galaxy a better place. By serving with the Republic military for a number of years, I developed heightened reflexes and I have saved dozens of lives while serving both as a combat medic and doctor.

By becoming a biochemical engineer, I will be a valuable asset to have on any team. I am highly familiar with the latest advancements in Medical technology. During my time in the Republic, I worked in the most advanced and up-to-date hospitals on Coruscant and Republic hospital ships. I always execute the plan of completing a task as efficiently as possible, while best using the resources at my disposal.

I've been away from my family for a long time, and by joining the Czerka family, I hope to find a purpose by making the family better, both socially and financially. Socially by being a well-liked guy, and financially by making sure the company profits from the projects I am assigned to.

1. I took first place in the first heat of the Vertical City Swoop Race. The race was a highly publicized event. It was the talk of the town for days.

2. I developed an antigen for a grade seven biohazzard. The virus slowly killed the victim by accelerating the decay of tissue in the lungs. Cells were dying faster than they could be replaced. While it took many hours and long nights, but a cure was found.

3. As part of Galactic Remembrance Day, I sang a duet with the aspiring singer, Merralné, Organa. We performed the piece "A Noble Sacrifice", a song meant to inspire soldiers, on the promenade in front of several soldiers, Jedi, and passer-byes. The crowd loved the performance. The morale of everyone listening was surely raised.

The swoop race I practiced for for hours. I performed several dozen practice heats in the deserts of Tatooine. I suffered numerous sunburns but it was all necessary to secure victory.

The antigen took countless hours and many long nights working with my medical research team. The project took several weeks to complete. While the victims were suffering from extensive pain and coughing up blood, they were kept stable with powerful painkillers and regenerative implants.

To perform at a live concert, I practiced for hours. I must have sang the song at least a hundred times. Merralné and I rehearsed almost daily, and for hours at a time. our friendship was strengthened by us working toward the common goal of performing well.

While I have a strong moral compass, I don't see it getting in the way of my duties. I will do whatever is necessary

to complete my work. I am perfectly willing to set my morals aside to get the job done. Getting dirty is part of the job isn't it?

If I am asked to perform "morally questionable" duties, I know that sometimes in order to succeed, you must be evil. If certain people have to suffer for the greater good of the company... the galaxy is a cold place, and the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

For example, if there is an abandoned outpost with equipment and supplies inside of it, finders keepers. The resale of those items will reduce the cost of company resources and make it less of a strain financially. Why use slightly more credits out of the company's pocket when you have thousands in various items in an abandoned base?

I go to the experiment's containment terminal and attempt to increase the holding field or similar so that it will be much more difficult for the experiment to escape. If preventing its escape is not possible, I call for security teams to deal with the threat.

Either way, I let my colleague know what happened and advise him to heed more caution in the future, after I make a full report to my superiors of course. Such carelessness can get people killed.

I Game and work............Computer repair

My accomplishments would be being the in the Top 10 in region with service sales, as well as Owning my own business

I feel I would be a good addition to Czerksa due to my diplomacy, (Jedi Sage) also I have battle skills (Jedi Knight)

in order to rule the Republic so to speak I would try to bring the Truce of Courosant back in to validity

as for a strong moral compass, yes I do have a very strong one, but If a superior gives a task, it has to be completed without hesitation.

If the experiment was about to escape I would probably contact the employee, or try to find a way to subdue it, because I would not have the authority to end it, not being my experiment

CZ-198 Application

I consider myself of man of many talents. Having spent time within both the Sith Empire and Galactic Republic, I have been exploring the strengths and weaknesses of both. My motivation: Glory and profit. I successfully infiltrated the Sith Acadamey on Korriban twice "training" as both a Warrior and Inquisitor reaching both the status as a Council Member of the Sith Empire as well as serve as the "Emperor's Hand." At the same time, I infiltrated the secret Jedi temple on Tython and trained as both a Consular and a Knight. The arrogance of both the Sith and Jedi blinds them to reality...as a "Jedi," I killed the Emperor's Voice without the Emporer ever suspecting that it was his "Hand" and an actiing Sith Council Member...and the Jedi have never suspected my "loyalties" to the Sith. Additionally, I also have infiltrated the Republic's most elite trooper squad, Havok, and am it's leader; as well as being known as a common Smuggler and have estabilshed numerous contacts in the galaxy's criminal underworld as a Bounty Hunter. Empires and Alliances rise and fall, heroes and villans come and go, but the true nature and power of the galaxy can be directed by those business interests who are willing and able to avail themselves of opportunity...no matter where it may exist or what it may take to realize. I can use my influence through my differing "personas" to ensure Czerka's continued success and future profit, as well as the numerous crafting abilities I have mastered in these personas in biochem, synthweaving, artifice, armstech, armormech, cybertech and computer slicing to achieve a greatness in engineering not seen in the galaxy since even before the rise of the Infinite Empire, when the galaxy was in a more Celestial form of being.

Killed the Emperor's Voice while serving not only as a Council Member of the Sith Empire but also as the Emperor's Hand himself. Received the "glory" of becoming a Master Jedi twice while deceiving the Jedi as to my true identify and purpose as well as affiliations with the Emperor and Sith Empire itself. Infiltrated Imperial Intelligence and dismantled the so-called "Star Cabal" and have assumed it's interests as my own, directing it's affairs from the shadows to serve my own needs. No one suspects my true nature or intent, pitting one army against the other...like so many piecess on a Dejarik board, all in the name of profit and glory. By the way, I also took care of the "Thing that Czerka Found" on Tatooine. It is safe and in my posession, awaiting further exploration.

Overconfidence to the point of arrogance...both the Sith and Jedi have such simplistic views of the galaxy and "the Force," they both completely reject the original teachings of the Je'daii. True power rests in living in both the light and the dark to serve one's own need. To know a thing you must understand all aspects of that thing, not just the dogmatic views of one overzealous religious sect or beauracratic organization. Credits run the galaxy, from the lowliest poodoo scraper on Tatooine to the politicians on Coruscant so easily bought and sold. Knowing the motivation and the needs of each are paramount to be successful...such success I have found throughout my endeavors. Expectations drive reality: Meet expectations and life goes on...exceed expectations and you're called a hero. Such is life in this galaxy, but such also ensures profit by those motivated to do what is necessary.

The only value that motivates me is knowledge, power and profit...no other consideration comes before those. As a student of the original Je'daii teachings, before their corruption by both the Jedi and what would later be called Sith, the true essence is domination of The Force by it's user...to use the force, both light and dark, to achieve a goal. This is my philosophy in all things: What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. To that end, profit exists to any that are willing and able to do what is necessary, regardless of the immediate impacts or the costs it may entail. I have seen with my own eyes the "mysteries" that abound on Belsalvis. Current history holocrons state that the Rakata are the famed "Engineers" of old. But I believe there's a hidden truth, one lost by time and conflict, that another race of beings preceeded the Rakata and created feats of engineering such as the galaxy has never seen again. This is my current focus and goal...to uncover the mysteries of a Celestial nature, in order to shape and profit from the future to come. If this takes the obliteration of entire star systems to achieve this, it will be a noble sacrifice in the quest for knowledge, power and profit.

I would protect my own interests and those of Czerka above all others...however, I would not interfere with this failied experiment to show the incompetence of this colleague and would seek to punish him/her personally for their failure. I have accomplished too much in this galaxy to let one incompentent lessor form of life jeapordize the profits of Czerka or my own endeavors. While I would use all my influence to bring this matter to a quick conclusion, I will not allow a lessor lifeform jeapordize Czerka or my own profits. Due to my position in both the Sith Empire, the Galactic Republic as well as the Jedi and criminal underworld, I would ensure that my contacts with the Holonet never reported on anything that would be harmful to the interests of Czerka...or my own. Thus, I beleive that employment with Czerka would benefit both of us tremendously. The alternative, however, would not be in either of our best interests.

I will be monitoring my contacts throughout the galaxy, in anticipation of your response.[/b]

Edited by EenVooral

CZ-198 Application

At this time, I am unable to disclose the complete information regarding my current employment. Rather than wish to become part of the Czerka Family, my Cartel is more interested is a mutually beneficial business relationship. We are looking for a suitable business partner and have decided to take this opportunity to reach out to you. We are dutifully aware of you past, present, and future achievements, and have decided your corporation would be an ideal partner for our new venture. We have decided that given the current atmosphere of the galactic economic climate, and that both the republic and imperial forces are otherwise preoccupied, the perfect opportunity has arisen. We would like to engage you in a discussion we believe you may be interested in.

My cartel has long been involved in the underworld and sneaking behind the shadows of the galaxy. We are only spoken of in the dark corners, and our name is only whispered amoungst the closest circles for fear of reprisal. If you want something done, obtained, and "taken care of", we, are your friends.

Pride. An interesting term. Corporate pride is something we must all place great faith it, but should never outweigh the need and necessity of doing what must be done. We go to great lengths to secure our secrecy, and get the job done. Some of our more notable achievements are as follows:

- We have procured a massive storehouse of deadly armaments, rare artifacts, unique biological specimans, advanced technological cybernetics, biological and chemcial research, and mmost important of all, talent. Our methods of procurement are unmatched. You may find it disturbing, but we have also aready visited your offices, hence why we have decided to approach you.

- We have participated in every major galactic encounter, walked away unscathed, and un-noticed. We have helped alter the future of both republic and imperial forces to our better endeavors. We have also "directed" many other species and organizations. We have taken notice in your yours as well, and have decided that our goal are sufficiently similiar.

- Our employees are top notch, and well compensated. A happy family, makes a productive family. We have recruited employees from every walk of life. We only the best of the best. We have recruited the foremost minds in biological weapon development and enhacement, Slicing, Cybernetics, Arms development, Archeology, and research. If you've ever gone looking for something, and been unable to find it, thats because we were there first. Our "security" division is prepared at a moments notice to deploy, and eliminae any obstacles in our way.

Our "methods" for achieving success are a trade secret, and something we cannot talk about at this time. We will however say, our our work speaks for itself. The best of our work is only seen in the results, but never a clue that it was us who was responsible We prefer to keep it that way.

A moral compass only gets in the way of business. Whats bad for business, is bad for profits. Results are all that matters. Personal involvement and commitments tend to get in the way. The only thing that matters is the bottom line, in our pursuit for a more profitable and "directed future. We engage you to justify this otherwise.

1. The cocktails and snacks have already been laced with a chemical compound to aide in tracking. We now have locational information of prominent figures with the organization we are infiltrating.

2. We already have replaced the waiters and cooks with implants of our own. The are recording vocal imprints, retinal scans, DNA samples, and fingerprints of the high ranking members of the organization.

3. I do nothing about the experiment. The "experiment" is only meant as a diversion. In the ensuing chaos no one will notice, the real prize, the research data, is missing. The experiment was programmed to destroy any traces of the evidence. My "cowardice" has earned me an easy exit from the premises.

4. My Colleague is left to look the hero, earning the respect of the room, and the attention of the high ranking official's significant others. From there, it is an easy move to obtain authorization and access codes to your businesses most important files.

The infiltration is complete, and no one the wiser.

Please feel free to review our request. We look forward to hearing from you.

-Nezra

Droid Technician. I have appropriate level of cybertech skills.

- I am the captain of the Armed Forces of the Republic, the commander of the Havoc Squard. In this job I'm tired destroy everything around me, and I would like to engage in creative work.

- I got the proud title of "Black Bisector" for the repair of gree's engineering networks on Corrusant.

- In my team two robots that are equipped personally by me with the best of available to me gear and I do not stop the work on their modernization.

- I have extensive combat experience, so I'll be able to handle the situation if something goes wrong.

- Any achievement can be obtained only through hard work, so yes, I can say "whatever it takes".

- I'm determined to achieve results, so willing to carry out any instructions to achieve those results.

- I will point out a colleague on his mistakes and offer help.

CZ-198 Application

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I am a Crafty and cunning individual that has and will go out of my way to achieve the things needed to get where I want, Czerka is the path that will help me along the way and we could both benefit from our partnership

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.1. I have hunted down and destroyed and rebuilt lost Empire HK assassination droids, 2. I have infiltrated the Republics inner depths and have reprogrammed security protocol droids for my future benefits and misgivings, 3. I am secretly working on a devastator droid that will quietly take control of the Sith empire and replace the emperor and give me full control while simultaneously replacing the Jedi Masters with the same droid technology

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? The HK project was thru tough and enduring trials and failures but with the skills I have made easy work of this. Re programing security droids is a walk in the park nothing to it. the last one is a bit tricky and only the secrets will be reviled to my closest associates, Should we agree to become partners secrets will be shared.

Yes I have a strong morale compass. It has as of yet to get in my way when things need to be done my compass points the way.

Ooops (stroke of the keys and a fast upload) there now my friend your experiment will behave as I have ordered it to have fun with this little project. :rak_04:

CZ-198 Application

Research Contributor: My profession requires I stay one step ahead of my targets that requires me to equip one of a kind prototype weapons platforms. It is imperative I have the tools I need to complete my missions and I am always providing my suppliers with battle tested feedback as well as alterations to improve upon my systems. Research and development is imperative to my survival and my success.

I am Pyker Starfighter, Mandalorian. I am highly trained in advanced prototype weaponry and I am a lethal hunter with unmatched skills. If you are unlucky enough to get put on my list then you can count on me catching up with you, very soon. Contracts are fulfilled to the exact specifications of my clients, dead or alive.

First, being accepted by the Mandalorians after a grueling initiation that was earned in blood and sweat. Second, after many years of searching the galaxy I was able to catch up with Tarro Blood and avenge my mentor, Braden. No mercy for the coward Tarro, I left him stranded in his holding cell on a doomed ship. Third, my Mandalorian honor, I do not sacrifice it on any job, ever.

Any and all means necessary, and always honored my Mandalorian brothers by never accepting a better offer.

I am Mandalorian, I get the job done, no matter the cost.

I don't drink, it dulls the senses. If you must know carbon freeze or flame thrower, either will work.

Edited by Kurgun

TO: Czerk Representative

CZ-198 Application:

I am a Pure Blood, Sith Sorcerer on the Dark Council. I would be interested in being part of the Czerka family because I bore of my job easily, and I am looking for a new challenge at every opportunity.

At the young age of 50 I was promoted to the Dark Council.

I have been a guild leader most of my life and am very proud of my officer corps.

After 5 years of hard work we have defeated one of the Dread Guards, and we are hot on the trail of the other traitors.

Being raised a slave and working quickly up through the ranks I always feel that I do whatever it takes for the benefit of my group.

This is not the first time I would have been asked to do something "questionable" early in sith training we face this decision to separate the weak ones.

Using my sith sorcerer powers I would simply take over the creatures mind to calm it. I would then take out my aggravation (perhaps with a little torture) on the employee for interrupting my snack. This way he would not interrupt my time again but still could be of use for the company.

Oh yes I forgot to add and had to edit... This is for the

"Research Contributor: Be a key player in Czerka's development of new products by simply providing attendance and feedback. A wide variety of species and genetic traits needed. No experience required!"

My under guild-lings will supply whatever "samples" you need. I ask in return for funds donated to my personal research in the dark forces. (What the other members of the Dark Council don't know won't hurt them.)

Edited by Chemmie