[Video] Rage Against the Banana _Unedited_

Nidza

Highlights: http://oi47.tinypic.com/20ayuk4.jpg

Scrapper PoV on PvP now you can see what we good for nothings really do in WZs.

Objectives ...what are objectives edition

Notes: never done any movie editing or recording ever this is my first try.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkWN6Jif4NA&feature=youtu.be

the video is of horrible quality. try frapsing in higher quality...

and add "hp details", its easier to tell what gear the people against you have like that :)

other then that, nice music...

First off:

Youre staying too much in stealth

Second:

Why are you using Backblast after Shoot first or whatever that stealth opener is called?

Staying in stealth does not hinder my movement and gives me a huge advantage,also I finished all my gear grinding so I just fight 2-3 guys and that way I don't do objectives but neither does my target so it's a fair trade.

Alpha strike is Shoot First,Backblast,sabo charge,sucker punch it's the biggest burst we got.

Also thanks for the kind words,i'll make a real pvp movie in 720p in the next couple of weeks with WZ and world pvp footage.

Staying in stealth does not hinder my movement and gives me a huge advantage,also I finished all my gear grinding so I just fight 2-3 guys and that way I don't do objectives but neither does my target so it's a fair trade.

Alpha strike is Shoot First,Backblast,sabo charge,sucker punch it's the biggest burst we got.

Also thanks for the kind words,i'll make a real pvp movie in 720p in the next couple of weeks with WZ and world pvp footage.

Why dont you change your rotation abit?

When up against equal people you wont kill them after 4 abillities, hence why you save the backblast til the DoT is off on your target so you reapply it with backblast saving your combat stealth

Why dont you change your rotation abit?

When up against equal people you wont kill them after 4 abillities, hence why you save the backblast til the DoT is off on your target so you reapply it with backblast saving your combat stealth

You apply aplha strike,stun sucker punch x2 and if the target is not dead you kite and heal because most people when you get out of stealth and get them down to 30% hp they'll start running or burning CDs in desperation.If they run it doesn't matter what you press,if they are burning CDs then kite and heal and finish them off.

On a personal note I enjoy running from people as much as killing them,sometimes I just go in Shoot first,backblast and start running just for the lulz.

You apply aplha strike,stun sucker punch x2 and if the target is not dead you kite and heal because most people when you get out of stealth and get them down to 30% hp they'll start running or burning CDs in desperation.If they run it doesn't matter what you press,if they are burning CDs then kite and heal and finish them off.

On a personal note I enjoy running from people as much as killing them,sometimes I just go in Shoot first,backblast and start running just for the lulz.

Owell might be a personal style, but I do notice a lack of damage when im doing backstab after Hidden strike

What are your stats?

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/60d26e41-82e9-41ba-b161-259732e2d94f

some what accurate, been improving it since then, also EWH MH (Note it is Medic gear, I am now in DPS spec running with 2 WH Enforcer set and 2 Rakata with BM armoring for PvE Set bonus)

Also heres a pic of my most successfull game as Concealment (Scrapper)

http://i50.tinypic.com/bi5ois.jpg

Edited by Masarko

Your stats are more than fine just keep stacking power from now on out.

That is quite a good game for you but it always depends on what you watch,if you wanted high dps I would play dirty fighting spec (3rd one) if you want to annoy people nothing beats concealment,I am leveling my operative once I ding 50 I'm going to send the gear from banana and we could play some.

also mods and enhancements nothing beats field tech boots and pants buy 5 of those each for them mods and enhancements.

Edited by Nidza