HK piece False Emperor

Are you sure it is supposed to "drop?"

Not sure about FE, but in Foundry, the HK part is sitting on the console above the loot chest behind the final boss. May want to check around the area.

ETA: Crasis, weren't you in that HM Foundry group with me?

Edited by Stressfire

There's a long list of bugs involved with that piece and HM False Emperor. You can do the HM, and just open a ticket if the piece doesn't drop, but I'm not sure Customer Service would provide a timely resolution to that situation (if they even have the ability to retroactively reward you the quest item).

Safe bet is just to run normal False Emperor, the queues may be longer, but the quest is tedious enough without adding 2-4 glitched runs of HM False Emperor over top of all that. I made the mistake of running HM FE twice before I looked up online and found out there was a glitch, and while some buddies of mine did get it on the first try others ran HM 5-6 times before giving up and going normal.

Edited by FROIDBUSTER

I soloed it in SM with my Op and scorpio the other day, very tough, though I doubt you could do it with any other class other than operative/scoundrel as you need really good heals and stealth.

This was my 3 time getting the part and no problems in SM, I have never tried HM for the part.

This was my 3 time getting the part and no problems in SM, I have never tried HM for the part.

I'm impressed. I was too lazy to run the quest line more than once -- I just paid Cartel Coins for the unlock on other toons.

Not sure about FE, but in Foundry, the HK part is sitting on the console above the loot chest behind the final boss. May want to check around the area.

ETA: Crasis, weren't you in that HM Foundry group with me?

No, its not a clickable....its a drop after HK dies. Ive done this in SM and HM....it always dropped the part.

I soloed it in SM with my Op and scorpio the other day, very tough, though I doubt you could do it with any other class other than operative/scoundrel as you need really good heals and stealth.

If you're talking about SM FE it can be done by pretty much any class provided they're overgeared (Rakata or BH).

Done it on my Sorc with HK-51 and Khem and on my Jug with Quinn.

If you're talking about SM FE it can be done by pretty much any class provided they're overgeared (Rakata or BH).

Done it on my Sorc with HK-51 and Khem and on my Jug with Quinn.

Ahh, fair enough, I wasn't sure about the 2 bosses that I didn't have to fight, the Trandoshan on the bridge and the 2 giant droids.

As stealth, you only have to fight the bounty hunter with the ship, and HK.

It's definitely doable on a marauder/sentinel.

• 2 weeks later...
I never received the weapon as I think I stated, but I was able to get HK. Just a note, When you do Foundry (HM) Revan will NOT drop the part, look on the console for a holo item that can be looted, it is very easy to miss, I wonder if it is the same for FE...

I never received the weapon as I think I stated, but I was able to get HK. Just a note, When you do Foundry (HM) Revan will NOT drop the part, look on the console for a holo item that can be looted, it is very easy to miss, I wonder if it is the same for FE...

For FE, when you defeat HK, you loot his body for the part. The beam raising out of the body was yellow.

• 2 weeks later...
We have completed FE twice now with out a HK drop appearing. All CS can do is tell us to run it again. Although everything points to running it until it pops is going to be the only option, doesn't mean I'm happy about it.

Yes, I got it long ago so my memory is bit hazy, but it should be a reward drop from killing HK in False emperor. And I am not sure but it might be Hardmode only. If it doesn't drop, then that is a problem, bug most likely.

For FE, when you defeat HK, you loot his body for the part. The beam raising out of the body was yellow.

This.

Edited by Karkais

They changed mechanics of acquiring that part. Seems people were forgetting to click on body and loot it - now the part, when you defeat HK in False Emperor normal mode automatically land in your quest inventory. So, when you defeat it, check your inv and mission log - it should get updated. Tested and proven on mine and few guildies chars :) Edited by MorgothPl

They changed mechanics of acquiring that part. Seems people were forgetting to click on body and loot it - now the part, when you defeat HK in False Emperor normal mode automatically land in your quest inventory. So, when you defeat it, check your inv and mission log - it should get updated. Tested and proven on mine and few guildies chars :)

If that is true then this quest IS bugged. Just ran it two days in a row for a guild mate and they got nothing. They checked the backpack area and the mission items area. I have it from before. Why change the drop rate for something that you can buy? Hmm, maybe that is why. Sorry EA I highly doubt they will pay real money for this item.

• 3 months later...