Corruption Sorcerer/Seer Sage Set Bonus Discussion

EricMusco

That's the kind of situation I had in mind in my last paragraph, the transition phase was mentioned as an example that I think that transmits easily the reasoning behind it: at the moment everyone is safe (you don't need imediate heals that much) but you expect raid wide heavy damage coming soon after, then wandering mend without conveyance it's a good option (actually using conveyance in such situations may be completely unadvisable).

But I would say that this tends to be the exception and not the rule, on most fight situations I highly prefer to use it with conveyance up so it promptly does its job and me and my co-healer can act accordingly. The idea of having an heal out there healing who knows who who knows when tends on most cases to be unappealing / innefective.

Edited by MarcoAnt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I wouldn't mind if it was possible to add the 50 extra Force bonus from the level 50 4-piece bonus to the current 6-piece bonus.

This throw back to the old 4 PC bonus is of such a small benefit it would be a waste. Consumption used to give us force based on a % of our max force, now it's a flat amount which is increase as 4pc now.

At that, it was still only a small benefit before. I used to let our progression team get their 4pc before I did. The old 2 PC (shorter Cd of our channeled heal) is all I really needed and never ran out of force in hm ops.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
A question I'm not sure you guys have considered, and I didn't really have time to read it all. The total amount of health that is required to heal, has it increased more than 5%? Like going from 200k HP to 280k HP (tanks). Is there a similar increase in total heals output to cover total health pools to heal? Just curious. It sounds basic, but for all heal classes, the amount of heals needs to keep up with the amount of health to heal.

• 3 months later...

Good morning,

Sorry if this question has been send before. ¿As Corruption Sorcerer is worth to use 4 Empowered Restorer armour set pieces and 2 Berseker (2% Critical)?

Dont think the 6 armour pieces bonus are worth it.

Thanks in advance for answers.