Whats up with Hammer Station?

Hey, so I ran Hammer Station today a couple of times on my currently level 17 Mercenary healer. First time I did it I had no problem keeping the groups health up especially at the last boss, they were basically at 90% all the time and we had a lvl 16 jugger tank. The 2nd time I did it we had a lvl 18 jugger tank, and it was a hell! We died aaaall the time at the last boss and we just had to stop. Is there any other healers out there who's having issues with this? And the lvl 18 tank had everything set right also btw

Hey, so I ran Hammer Station today a couple of times on my currently level 17 Mercenary healer. First time I did it I had no problem keeping the groups health up especially at the last boss, they were basically at 90% all the time and we had a lvl 16 jugger tank. The 2nd time I did it we had a lvl 18 jugger tank, and it was a hell! We died aaaall the time at the last boss and we just had to stop. Is there any other healers out there who's having issues with this? And the lvl 18 tank had everything set right also btw

well the last boss has lots of aoe. If you stand in his spray he hits everyone. If your dds stand in the mines they get alot of dmg. If 2 or more party members don't watch their possition iit is impossible to heal.

1) Did the tank use guard/cd's/spec/correct gear?

2) Were the dps performing well enough to get the boss down fast enough?

3) Were you using the right skills and not spamming and panic'ing thus wasting resources?

4) Were you trying to keep everyone @ 100% hp? What was your goal?

5) Were people performing mechanics?

Lots of things could be going on here. Never had a problem in HS except when something (usually one of these 4 things) is going wrong...

Edited by Kashley

Usually bad performance at the last boss is because the tank and the rest of the group is facing the boss at the same direction, then they all get hit by his weapon spray and the healer as an impossible task ahead of him or her

Correct, if your tank doesn't turn the boss to everyone else, then you ALL get hit with a Cone attack which does a lot of damage... Also if your DPS don't take down the adds fast enough that can be a issue also....

The tank need to get behind the boss quickly so no one takes fire from his burst shots and taunt the crap out of him, tank must also you his frost attack to slow most of the enemies down, I can't remember when you get this ability but it's called guard and the tank casts it on healer and the tank will take on some of the healers damage. This shoud help.

Make sure Tank is in defense from.