Flashpoint HM Columumi gear Unfairness

Why is it that whenever i go into a flashpoint and make it to the end, there is no columi gear. All i see is sith gear most of the time, i mean, wat the hell! I see so many players with their companion with the gear i need, been doing this for 2 weeks now and i feel like a sack of **** its unfair, i just.... need some help, i just wanna play Opperations, not tirelessly do the same **** everyday. Is anyone else having this problem, and are there any pointers you could give me?

It drops T2 bracers, learn to read.

As far as drop rates go, there appears to be a SID issue.

THE FOLLOWING IS ENTIRELY THEORY WITH NO RESEARCH

what happens in a few other low end mmo's is when you log into a server you get a special ID number assigned to your character. the higher the ID number, the faster your direct connection to the server is. This PID can also influence drop rates if they examine PIDs of the players, either by registering more BH on a particular server at the time of the drop, or something similar. I find that for each FP group, it is nigh impossible to state its 25% rates across the board, though that may be so on a server wide or whole-game persepctive.

It drops T2 bracers, learn to read.

As far as drop rates go, there appears to be a SID issue.

THE FOLLOWING IS ENTIRELY THEORY WITH NO RESEARCH

what happens in a few other low end mmo's is when you log into a server you get a special ID number assigned to your character. the higher the ID number, the faster your direct connection to the server is. This PID can also influence drop rates if they examine PIDs of the players, either by registering more BH on a particular server at the time of the drop, or something similar. I find that for each FP group, it is nigh impossible to state its 25% rates across the board, though that may be so on a server wide or whole-game persepctive.

I read that. The stuff that isn't bought by a main set token doesn't seem to actually have a 100% drop rate, it's SHARED with the other items that aren't tokens. Notice you still get an item + the token in the token drop ones?