Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All MMO's have bugs on launch. This is 100% true. However, I can not think of one example of a bug of this magnitude being in an MMO that keeps one class from advancing.

Seriously, name one other MMO where people have had to just stop playing for a week because the game bugs out and gives them nothing else to do.

first off, I have this bug and it is annoying, but it is not game stopping, you can still run instances and do dailies on Belsavis, you are basically missing out on 3 quests on Ilum until this is fixed, so stop saying that you can't play your character without this being finished. I am currently running all hard modes there are and am having no issues whatsoever. Let them do their job and stop complaining.

first off, I have this bug and it is annoying, but it is not game stopping, you can still run instances and do dailies on Belsavis, you are basically missing out on 3 quests on Ilum until this is fixed, so stop saying that you can't play your character without this being finished. I am currently running all hard modes there are and am having no issues whatsoever. Let them do their job and stop complaining.

Would have been fully geared already if it werent for the bug! D:

Edited by hymzi

Is there somthign im missing here, Cause I hit 50 finished Act 3. Went to the PvP termial got all my new Dailies from Warzones and Ilum. I then went to Ilum Flew to the imperial base and on the flight path I got about 5-6 Dalies for Ilum....

What are you guys talking about there is no quest that really sends you there just go there and do the dailies / weeklies.

Is there somthign im missing here, Cause I hit 50 finished Act 3. Went to the PvP termial got all my new Dailies from Warzones and Ilum. I then went to Ilum Flew to the imperial base and on the flight path I got about 5-6 Dalies for Ilum....

What are you guys talking about there is no quest that really sends you there just go there and do the dailies / weeklies.

It depends on your choice, did you kill the Chancellor? If so then you are bugged like the rest of us. If you killed the Darth you are free to continue.

All of us can go to Ilum, all of us can pick up about 2 dailies on Ilum however those of us affected by this bug have no access to the epilogue part of the story and the dailies on Ilum

Workaround

To reiterate, a workaround for this bug is to choose the light side option when you need to choose to kill the chancellor or Darth Tormen. So far no one has mentioned any long term consequences from this except for a light side point gain.

We're also not the only class with a game stopping bug. Don't know why it's taking so long to fix, but obviously they haven't sorted out the problem yet.

Workaround

To reiterate, a workaround for this bug is to choose the light side option when you need to choose to kill the chancellor or Darth Tormen. So far no one has mentioned any long term consequences from this except for a light side point gain.

We're also not the only class with a game stopping bug. Don't know why it's taking so long to fix, but obviously they haven't sorted out the problem yet.

thats nice and all if you havent allready done it and went with dark side ... wasnt even aware that there is an issue until yesterday when a guy started talking about ilum heroics and i wasnt able to get them ...

this is a big issue ... :mad:

I choose the kill the Chanclellor, but I never reicved any quest to go to illum from Darth after I finished on the Tyrant how ever I got a punch of PvP dailyes from the Terminal in imperial fleet and after Flyingto the battle field in ilum I got even more dailys to pop up Mid flight.

I choose the kill the Chanclellor, but I never reicved any quest to go to illum from Darth after I finished on the Tyrant how ever I got a punch of PvP dailyes from the Terminal in imperial fleet and after Flyingto the battle field in ilum I got even more dailys to pop up Mid flight.

Those are the pvp dailies. Yea you haven't done the epilogue other dailies.

thats nice and all if you havent allready done it and went with dark side ... wasnt even aware that there is an issue until yesterday when a guy started talking about ilum heroics and i wasnt able to get them ...

this is a big issue ... :mad:

You can do the Ilum flashpoints, just not the dailies... I've been running all the flashpoints and have the same issue as most of the other Bounty Hunters.

You guys ready for some ********? I submitted a very detailed ticket about this a week ago, and I finally got a response: "Oh, I see you've been able to GO to Ilum, and play your character on a regular basis. I assume this means your issues has been resolved, and I will go ahead and close your ticket. Thank you for playing... etc".

SERIOUSLY?! NO. WHAT. THE. HELL.

My ability to log in and do stuff was no broken, the ability to do endgame and Ilum dailies IS.

You guys ready for some ********? I submitted a very detailed ticket about this a week ago, and I finally got a response: "Oh, I see you've been able to GO to Ilum, and play your character on a regular basis. I assume this means your issues has been resolved, and I will go ahead and close your ticket. Thank you for playing... etc".

SERIOUSLY?! NO. WHAT. THE. HELL.

My ability to log in and do stuff was no broken, the ability to do endgame and Ilum dailies IS.

This is getting beyond stupid now. No fix for a class to complete his/her story should take this long. I know there are a few carebears who will complain that I/we are not being constructive but how can you be constructive with feedback like that? How can we continued to be ignored? How is the only feedback we have indicate that this has been added to the known issues thread and yet has still NOT been added?

I honestly do not expect a fix for this any time soon. Our Inquisitor brothers/sisters have the same issue we do, the error code 9000 issue is being ignored and overall the CS has been pathetic.

Considering quiting this game. I think the game is great! But the manner they are handling this is VERY dissapoiting.

I submitted various tickets and all i ever get is an automatic response.

Customer support is a joke.

And I dont even mind having too wait for the fix, but some information on the matter would be nice. Cause I feel like we are being ignored on this subject.

Guess i will go grind some more warzones...

Ps. the pvp reward system is very unrewarding as well.

All i get are the same items over and over again

they must think my bh has 6 hands! and no head!

I am rerolling today, lost interest in playing a bountyhunter now. a week without a single reply.

Them not sorting this issue or giving a timeframe or telling us we we compensated for all these missed commendations, thats enough for me.

Im sure I will have a new char at 50 before they fix this.

Hi everyone. We are sorry that you are currently experiencing this issue. Please be aware that this is a known issue and our dev team is actively working on a fix, as it is a high priority issue. Thank you for your patience.

Update: Apologies, this is not on the known issues thread (yet), but it is still an issue that our dev team is working on to fix. We're going to work on updating the known issues thread shortly.

Buddy, I'm not trying to be overtly rude, but come on... This is the only response we've had about this issue, and it is pointing us to a Known Issues thread that STILL has NOT been updated with this problem, even when trivial things like Jedi Flirting have been added to it.

This game isn't in beta anymore, start treating it like a retail product that people have blown christmas funds on.

im glad to se im not the only one with this problem.

i've been stuck on chapter 3 also like you guys and so far put in 5 tickets about it all just thrown away they dont seem to take it seriously we want to get our daily's....

everyday others get ahead couse they can do theirs but we cant......

just found out about this today :/ wtb a hotfix patch now so all of us can actually do something instead of QQ'ing while all of our guildies/friends go along in their story and slowly out gear us..

It is not just the dailies that are an annoying loss, we are also unable to complete the Story on Ilum and we cannot do the bonus series on Belsavis.

Buddy, I'm not trying to be overtly rude, but come on... This is the only response we've had about this issue, and it is pointing us to a Known Issues thread that STILL has NOT been updated with this problem, even when trivial things like Jedi Flirting have been added to it.

This game isn't in beta anymore, start treating it like a retail product that people have blown christmas funds on.

"List updated on December 27th" my butt.:mad: