Cybertech transport becon , how it work and...

Barabaszz

Ok guys, any one knows where is schematic for transport/teleport becon and how to use it :rak_02: ?

Or where to learn him , mabey there are some level restrictions or something ? :rak_confused:

I got 130 cyberteh crew skill now :sy_item: and cant learn it from standard treiner on fleet.

So if any one saw it or even had it and use it, please let me know.

:ph_thank_you:

• 2 weeks later...
It was helpful but with group finder and legacy speeder, and run provided at low levels it seems not as useful anymore. I mean how often would you need to transport a group member back to your group?

Personally I'd find this much more useful at any level, not just low levels. Would be extremely useful in some hard mode flashpoints like Denova or even in Nightmare mode, if you wipe on the tanks or on Kephess. Those are annoying long distances to travel (which could be fixable by using Flashpoint type respawning or just put the checkpoints before bosses, not after. Even places like Alderaan. Tatooine, Belsavis and Hoth, waiting for people to do something but they don't have all the speeder points or transporters unlocked.

The benefits these could have would be very useful in saving time when time limit is a factor.

It was helpful but with group finder and legacy speeder, and run provided at low levels it seems not as useful anymore. I mean how often would you need to transport a group member back to your group?

The absence of this item/ability is the single largest impediment to spontaneous world PvP.

Bioware, if you put this back in you might not even have to touch Ilum.

The absence of this item/ability is the single largest impediment to spontaneous world PvP.

Bioware, if you put this back in you might not even have to touch Ilum.

This should be in the game, it would be nice when a guildy is on a planet and gets jumped by a grp. Grp with him and be there within a minute vs 10 flying there.

Yes, BW start giving us some cool toys to use and i dont mean Ball Toss.

Yes, give us small nice things like binoculars, parachutes and others...:sy_backpack:

Me: Is that a trooper parachuting into the WZ

other Imp: it does appear so, what do you think we should do?

Me: I am thinking stun, than piñata, you?

other Imp: Force Leap, in air smash and see if he can bounce