What's your highest Crit?

Obelith

Fully min/maxed sniper in PvP for a long time now.

Not sure about the exact number, but i cant remember the last time i got above 6k crit with ambush.

In rated ambush crits top at around 5.2k for me.

That's why I find my 9899 crit suspect because the toon is a mix of bm/wh gear. Makes me think how valid that biggest hit stat on the warzone results board really is

That's why I find my 9899 crit suspect because the toon is a mix of bm/wh gear. Makes me think how valid that biggest hit stat on the warzone results board really is

Guess its valid enough. Was in a WZ yesterday day and had 1 sorc teammate with 11k HP, a mix of green and blue lvl 40-49 items.

enemy team scored a highest crit of 9812 on that guy if i remember correctly. In normals you just need some luck at finding poorly geared players. Im more interested in what the max possible I can achieve vs people at same gear lvl as my self though :)

Guess its valid enough. Was in a WZ yesterday day and had 1 sorc teammate with 11k HP, a mix of green and blue lvl 40-49 items.

enemy team scored a highest crit of 9812 on that guy if i remember correctly. In normals you just need some luck at finding poorly geared players. Im more interested in what the max possible I can achieve vs people at same gear lvl as my self though :)

Very true.......in that case I wanna meet that dude again on my geared toon :D

Fully min/maxed sniper in PvP for a long time now.

Not sure about the exact number, but i cant remember the last time i got above 6k crit with ambush.

In rated ambush crits top at around 5.2k for me.

this is more like what I'm used to - I'm ALMOST min-maxed and I hit 5100 in pvp zones on an ambush.

• 4 months later...
7950 Ambush (Engineering)

7120 Explossive probe (Engineering)

Both into a sage, these guys are the best for crits :D

Oh if we talking about pvp.. i've seen my ambush crit for 10k... on a Sage too :jawa_biggrin:

Edited by paowee