Did I just imagine this?

Zlug

Hi all,

just returned to the game after a few months away.

Was playing in a WZ and seemed to have been jumped by a BH class from stealth.

There's not a new item ingame to allow limited stealth for non stealth classes or am i suffering from the effects of Illegal substances consumed 20 years ago?

Thanks

The operative/scoundrel has a group stealth maybe it was that

Don't get to use it often, but it's fun when you do. How people enjoy seeing a Vanguard, Guardian and Scoundrel materialise on top of them at a node. HAX!

I sometimes pop it when I'm trying to stealth to a node and a teammate decies to "help" by wandering along in the same direction. Most of the time they don't know what it is and blunder off out of its range to blow your cover anyway, but sometimes they'll clue in and you arrive suddenly and in strength.

Edited by Wainamoinen

I've been involved in using the group stealth tactically, and on purpose, exactly 1 time. In a PUG, we had mid and they had both side nodes in a CW. A team mate called out a couple of us to join him, then group stealthed us while up on the second level in mid. My Sent popped transcendence, and we dropped off mid and hustled over to the lightly guarded side node, proceeded to annihilate the defender, and cap. And then we won. I've never been involved in trying this before or after. Also I solo guard a lot (on my Shadow), and I hardly every have multiple stealths popping up on me at the same time. It's kind of amazing to me that it doesn't happen a lot more often. But I just PUG - so maybe the dreaded premades do it?

I've been involved in using the group stealth tactically, and on purpose, exactly 1 time. In a PUG, we had mid and they had both side nodes in a CW. A team mate called out a couple of us to join him, then group stealthed us while up on the second level in mid. My Sent popped transcendence, and we dropped off mid and hustled over to the lightly guarded side node, proceeded to annihilate the defender, and cap. And then we won. I've never been involved in trying this before or after. Also I solo guard a lot (on my Shadow), and I hardly every have multiple stealths popping up on me at the same time. It's kind of amazing to me that it doesn't happen a lot more often. But I just PUG - so maybe the dreaded premades do it?

For any premade with brain it won't work.

'hey, no one is attacking us, I bet they want to do something sneaky, let's prepare'

There is a visual glitch/bug when someone just dissapears for a few seconds and dissapears from target.

For me, for some reasons this glitch show itself only on mercenaries. They just suddenly "vanish" for some seconds and then appears.

May be it is just my hardware, may be something else.

There is a visual glitch/bug when someone just dissapears for a few seconds and dissapears from target.

For me, for some reasons this glitch show itself only on mercenaries. They just suddenly "vanish" for some seconds and then appears.

May be it is just my hardware, may be something else.

I had it on all different classes and it's mainly client(yours)-server-client(his) Lag which is really annoying but not really fixable.

I tend to use my group stealth alot, it's especially great for node defending. Being the one to start the fight is always better than getting second hit, even more so when 3 of your buddies are helping you! :rak_03:

EDIT: Yes, like the above poster said, there's plenty of gear on the CM now to make any class look like another. Assassins looking like Marauders, Sorcerers looking like Powertechs, Juggernauts looking like Sorcerers etc

(excluding weapons and the overhead icons ofcourse)

Edited by WaldoA