Your joking right? You gonna nerf BH??

tehrealdealz

Well i know that all classes are getting the hammer, but atless the still have some ablities in pvp. But some one please tell me the reason for hitting the PT / ShieldTech with the hammer ? A class spec that are a compltely joke in both pve and pvp. and if "speced" for pvp nerf it self for pve and the otherway around.

:eek:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you max railshot buff and defence buff on 3 shots with TM? theyr changing the stack?

You can't, but if you are specced for it you can max the armor debuff and heatseeker bonus damage in three shots (the talent that adds 2 signatures per shot instead of one). So once you have three tracers landed you can start tossing in Heatseeker and Unload, then wait until you fire another tracer or two to use Rail Shot. Or don't... the difference between three and five stacks isn't huge so if you need a bit of mobility or a very low heat attack then goa ahead and use Rail Shot too.

The main thing is that if Unload is up more often then we can use it more and Tracer less... that should be very nice for heat management since Unload uses about half the heat / second as Tracer. With the buff to Heatseeker damage I actually consider these changes a slight overall buff to Arsenal Mercs and Gunnery Commandos in long fights... I believe the better heat management will mean fewer basic attacks needed as filler which should make up for the lower Tracer damage. It's definitely a nerf to burst damage though, and probably to PvP since more reliance on Unload makes the class even less mobile.