Collectors edition vendor

belizar

Yeah, but pets from Cartel Coins Prapaid Cards would be definitely a sign of good will (and no work for them).

Nonetheless something really exclusive would be great (please, don't put there another recolor).

fixed it for you :)

Also, I was actually suggesting not that they give one of those pets to the CE Vendor too, but rather that they give one to the CE Vendor instead. While they're busy coming up with a bunch of new pets for the retail chains, they could have come up with one for people who bought the CE.

And for the record, I am NOT a CE owner.

Edited by schmel

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention of the CE store in the patch notes so let's look at what was datamined but not announced to be released in the Archon pack blurb:

Black and Medium Yellow Dye Module

Deep Purple and Medium Pink Dye Module

Medium Orange and Light Green Dye Module

Dark Red and Pale Red Dye Module

Medium Red and Medium Green Dye Module

Medium Orange and Pale Yellow Dye Module

Pale Blue and Medium Purple Dye Module

Deep Purple and Medium Green Dye Module

These were the dyes that were datamined but aren't listed in the Archon pack notes. Hopefully they realized what a dumb idea red and green dye combo was and put that aside to use at Christmastime. Of the remaining, my money says we get the medium orange and light green because it combines what should've been two of the other CE exclusive dyes and ToR is laz like that.

That said, if we got the black/yellow dye, I'd take back every mean thing I ever said about the CE store.

ALL THAT SAID: we're jsut as likely to have been forgotten as we are to have gotten the promised change. ;)

Edited by Cootie

Holy hell. As I said in my prior post, if they gave us the black yellow dye, I'd have to take back all the mean things I've ever said about the CE store Well.

We got it.

Black/Medium Yellow and Deep Purple/Medium Green.

Thank you!

Still no armors and weapons. when do we get a update on that `?

^ this.

Also, the Black Yellow is really nice. I'm actually thankful for once with this vendor (but it nowhere near erases my year of no update hatred)

• Dev Post

Hey there folks!

We were definitely missing a couple of patch notes with regards to the Collector's Edition vendor updates. This has been corrected, and the following has been added under Items and Economy:

• The Collector's Edition vendor has been updated:
    • Added two new Bind on Pickup Dye Modules, Black/Medium Yellow and Deep Purple/Medium Green.
    • Deep Green/Medium Yellow and Deep Orange/Deep Red Dye Modules are once again Bind on Equip.

My apologies for the omission!

Hey there folks!

We were definitely missing a couple of patch notes with regards to the Collector's Edition vendor updates. This has been corrected, and the following has been added under Items and Economy:

• Added two new Bind on Pickup Dye Modules, Black/Medium Yellow and Deep Purple/Medium Green.
    • Deep Green/Medium Yellow and Deep Orange/Deep Red Dye Modules are once again Bind on Equip.

....are your designers colour blind or seeing things in some alien visual spectrum? I can't fathom where they come up with these colour combinations.

Hey there folks!

Thank you sooo much Bioware, Black and Yellow was asked by many and giving it to us CE owners really makes us feel appreciate at least once. Keep going on with this good course.

Hey there folks!

Thank you so much, Amber. Black/Medium Yellow and Deep Purple/Medium Green are much better combos than the first two. Cheers!

Time to go dress some of my characters as Pittsburgh Steeler fans and Joker wannabes.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

Hey there folks!

Why don't we get some nicer color combinations? The Security Key at least has a white one, and the special edition customers just get the most atrocious ones... Edited by Glzmo

Why don't we get some nicer color combinations? The Security Key at least has a white one, and the special edition customers just get the most atrocious ones...

I personally Like the black yellow, that with the black yellow preorder saber looks cool.

Knowing the premium that tends to be put on Black as a colour option I have to say I'm surprised at how generous it is putting the Black/Medium Yellow as a BoP on the CE vendor for the paltry sum of 5,000 creds. I made a thread on suggestions about putting a Black/ Yellow dye on the early access vendor but I guess BW were one step ahead of me. Thankfully I have early access and CE. The Black/ Medium Yellow with the Black-yellow crystal is a very nice combination :) Edited by Vhaegrant

Hey there folks!

HEY! What gives!?!?! The security key vendor dye is still bind on pickup... It should also be reverted to bind on equip so we can sell it too :/ (or at least send it to our alts which is why i want it unbound)

Well for once am happy with the CE vendor , the black and yellow was a awesome decision .

Might even have hope again that CE items can be cascaded down for the vip vendor , while new items are introduced.

How about making the vip vendor sub only , to entice those who go F2P to resub again if CE items are cascaded down .

But thank you anyway for a awesome color combination that really matches almost all armours , especially welldone in removing the third dye color conflict :)