XP Boost & Battlegrounds

Nostiator

I haven't seen the warzone xp boost is that in the Cartel Market as well and is it a consumable?

Also the normal one you get from the Cartel Market will this work in Warzones? Will it work as XP at the end of the Warzone?

Edited by Nostiator

hi

the exp boost come's in dif form's some only for wz , Fpoints , exploring ed.

next to minor or higher exp boost stims there are who give exp. more then 1 gamepart.

with a dif timer on them.

what i noticed me self the WZ and the FPoint are useless , dont mistake me there for not getting exp

they do (the major stim is very nice) but the trouble is the timer is 1 hour or 3hours,

seeing the very long quetimes for wz only getting exp at the END of the game ,you dont fully exploy the exp boost

lets say a game take's 20 min ( a 1hour boost) and waiting time with some high luck you get 2-3 game for you exp boost.

for Fpoints its a bit beter seeing all killes get you exp but we have the same problem the very very long que timer.

i get with very luck 1 full run and 1 half run before the 1hour timer on the exp boost runs out.mostly only 1 run.

what i also noticed that the timer keeps running even when loged out.

did a FP with a1hour exp boost loged off with 15 min on the timer when i loged on after eating the timer was gone.

the only good exp booster is the major item that gives a boost for all the exp you get when you are questing.

when looking at the cost for the exp boosts its in overall not worth it for Wz and Fp.

was 3 days ago i started my xp boost logged in today on that same char and the boost was still there, but i have experienced one time where the xp boost disappeared so after that time i always do a screen shot when i start my xp boost so i have proof if it happens again ^^

• 1 year later...