WH Powertech DPS looking for PVP guild with more than 2 active members on at a time

rosowski

Acid pits aren't the only pits you fall in

*thinks back to a certain voidstar*

ROFL!! First of all, I have no idea what you are talking about.:o Second, IF an "event" took place similar to what you're implying, it should NEVER be spoken of......EVER!! I'm sure you just had some crazy dream where we were in a wz and this happened, and I bet Pipsy was there and some Imp (who probably died from laughing so hard).Now since this "event" never happened, we can all just move along. Nothing to see here people, that's right keep it moving.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes anytime I am quing normals with a 4-man premade its either 3 cap or lose....I kinda figure if a whole team cant at least take 1 node they dont deserve any rewards in the first place I dont care what the gear difference is. If being 3 capped a couple of times causes them to unsub then good. Its embarrasing and I sure would if I was on the opposite end of a 600-0 game because thats just terrible.

I have a solution to this problem however. Not to benefit you in particular but bioware and EA's profits. If they would perma ban the accounts of intelligent people who play really well...then all the idiots(who far outnumber intelligent peeps) would have a better gameplay experience just running around being dumb and not have to worry about someone outplaying them or asking them why they didnt get someone off a door ect....They would retain the idiot subs alot longer and bring in more profits by cutting their losses(intelligent players). Maybe 1 day they will figure this out and maximize profits by doing this but untill then.....ima try for a 3 cap every game i join.

Banning accounts = less ppl playing which in turn means less ppl pvping. That means less games for you to 3 cap - which means you'll have nothing to do between the hours of 2 AM to 7 AM cept sit on the fleet and drive your black speeder in circles.

Banning accounts = less ppl playing which in turn means less ppl pvping. That means less games for you to 3 cap - which means you'll have nothing to do between the hours of 2 AM to 7 AM cept sit on the fleet and drive your black speeder in circles.

I have this weird feeling....like im being stalked or something. But yea if they would bring back the quest on illum where I got to drive around in circles and jump off to click a box every now and then I could quit driving around on the fleet.

Collecting those boxes each week was my favorite thing about this game second only to getting to pick which escape pod to use in Eternity Vault.

Anyhow the accounts I suggested they ban should acually end up boosting the number of people playing in pvp you should probably read what I typed again more carefully.

Edited by TheGame

I have this weird feeling....like im being stalked or something. But yea if they would bring back the quest on illum where I got to drive around in circles and jump off to click a box every now and then I could quit driving around on the fleet.

Collecting those boxes each week was my favorite thing about this game second only to getting to pick which escape pod to use in Eternity Vault.

Anyhow the accounts I suggested they ban should acually end up boosting the number of people playing in pvp you should probably read what I typed again more carefully.

Its easy to stalk anyone with an operative. I can stand behind anyone in stealth and not be seen. Its the fringe benefit of being a dps operative.

It wouldn't boost anything. Just like ID's failed attempt at bringing back ranked. Stacking one team with the best players possible then asking a group of random pugs on the fleet to queue against you. No wonder you guys still get slapped around by WOOK & omg PINK.

Edited by OldRepublicRevan

Its easy to stalk anyone with an operative. I can stand behind anyone in stealth and not be seen. Its the fringe benefit of being a dps operative.

It wouldn't boost anything. Just like ID's failed attempt at bringing back ranked. Stacking one team with the best players possible then asking a group of random pugs on the fleet to queue against you. No wonder you guys still get slapped around by WOOK & omg PINK.

This is exactly what 3 capping and denying medals to people is believed to do...make them angry. U sir have confirmed the hypothesis. Someone must have 3 capped you again last to make you bump this thread back up...I bet it was the republic they have been having some beast teams here lately.

Man, I had almost forgotten about this thread! Thanks for the bump. I popped some popcorn, kicked off my shoes, and was thoroughly entertained!!

Jack, I miss driving around Ilum for crates! It sure was more fun than hanging out on my spot on the rail.... oh I've tried other locations, I've even gone to visit some planets but there's this magnetic pull that keeps bringing me back to the same spot. Sometimes I even find myself back there without even knowing how I had gotten there. :eek: