Earning Credits in 6.0

Xeranos

I don't suppose much will change.

There are plenty of quick dailies, Heroics, PVP and GSF which can be used for plenty of money. If you've been following the PTS it looks like top-level Mats might be replaced by another tier, so you might consider selling some or all you have.

You may as well spend any currency that you have ( if you can) since the return rate when they are converted never usually amounts to much ( if any)

Bounty Contracts usually sell well, as do some of the rewards from Conquest if you are in a top-10 guild.

There is always the Cartel Market, paying CCs to buy items which you then sell on the GTN. You could gamble with the randomized packs or just buy something you know will sell. - You should be able to make a few easy millions that way.

IF you're into crafting there is still money to be made, but I wouldn't say it was particularly quick and easy unless you have rare recipes, or have tons of mats doing nothing in storage.

GL. You still have a few more weeks to make your fortune.

Edited by Storm-Cutter

There is always the Cartel Market, paying CCs to buy items which you then sell on the GTN. You could gamble with the randomized packs or just buy something you know will sell. - You should be able to make a few easy millions that way.

In the past, people have always asserted that the thing to do with packs is to sell the unopened packs rather than hoping the contents are saleable. Or even to sell the crates-of-packs.

In the past, people have always asserted that the thing to do with packs is to sell the unopened packs rather than hoping the contents are saleable. Or even to sell the crates-of-packs.

^That.

On SS, last I checked full unopened crate was like 140-150mil.

Packs themselves were 4+mil a pack.

I got a Hypercrate with my free CC stash & so far, have only made 77.2mil from it. Most items have sold. (Only kept the bound to me stuff & I think a deco or two, and a mount & couple crap weapons & stuck them in my guild bank.)

Although if one item sells I do have the potential to make another ehh 22mil or so. But that's about it I think. Just from top of head memory.

IF you're going to use CC's & are serious about it, I'd suggest watching the market on a few items for a few days or week to see what's selling & not. (Also big sales coming on CM next several weeks starting today too, so might want to wait on spending too many CC's unless you just buy them.)

Selling mats from Hive Queen HM (Forgotten transformers, will net you 30-50 million per transformer, and 3 drop)

Selling mats from NiM Gods (Forgotten "material", boat loads of credits)

Selling encryptions and or frameworks that drop from battlemasters or named commanders (700k -1.5 million for encryptions, 35-60 million for framwork)

Getting in a group that sells wings, crest of the dreadmasters, timed runs, etc. (credit amount varies)

Question from op is also subjective, there are many "best" ways to make credits, it is called are you willing to work for it?

"You may as well spend any currency that you have ( if you can) since the return rate when they are converted never usually amounts to much ( if any)"

What currencies are we talking about here? Just how drastic are these changes in 6.0 going to be?

I hope it's not going to be another Charlie Foxtrot disaster like 4.0 when they made all our unique companions blandly generic...

"You may as well spend any currency that you have ( if you can) since the return rate when they are converted never usually amounts to much ( if any)"

What currencies are we talking about here? Just how drastic are these changes in 6.0 going to be?

I hope it's not going to be another Charlie Foxtrot disaster like 4.0 when they made all our unique companions blandly generic...

Pretty much anything in the Currencies tab of your inventory panel, plus any event tokens, I believe, but definitely the Currencies tab. (Command Tokens, Dark Side and Light Side tokens, etc.)

Pretty much anything in the Currencies tab of your inventory panel, plus any event tokens, I believe, but definitely the Currencies tab. (Command Tokens, Dark Side and Light Side tokens, etc.)

Ehh wouldn't spend the Command Tokens yet. Read yesterday by a player that they're talking about crossing them to Tech Fragments. Guess on the PTS.

Is there a comment that mentions this? I'd like to see this. What would they be doing with the alignment tokens? What about unassembled components?