WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds Serving the Republic and Empire

TheBBP

We are The Way of the Maker (Republic) and A Light in the Darkness (Imperial). We are a Christian PVE and Light RP pair of guilds on the Ebon Hawk server. Being a Christian is not a requirement. Our purpose is to provide a fun environment where we can come together and enjoy the game together.

We enjoy PVE, light RP and even some PVP. Because we are few, we are not geared for raiding, so our focus right now is maintaining a good environment to fellowship with other people while enjoying the game.

If you are interested you can visit our site at thewayofthemaker.enjin.com please contact Crosswire, No'ja, Jano'im, Mirranda, Sheena or Traínwreck for the Republic guild, or contact Sen'ka or Sheola for our Imperial guild or you can PM me here.

Edited by TheBBP

Good morning!

I'm interested in joining up with you guys. I'll head over to your website and check things out, but I was curious if you guys play more often on the Pub side or Imp side? I'm new to the Ebon Hawk (Begeren Colony transplant :w_angelic:) so it doesn't make any difference which side is more active to me. Just curious what side I should focus on.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
How often are you on? I would like to join the guild. I don't know if you have Facebook, but I am on Facebook. I also have email. Can you email me at PLEASE DO NOT POST PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE FORUM Please and thank you. Edited by CommunityDroidEN
personal info.

• 2 weeks later...