Operations need A LOT of work!!!

So me and my guild just got finishing on our first proper raid in both operations available and all i can say is these things look like they were not even tested at all.

Loot randomly being assigned to people even if you have master loot on sucks balls, same inquisitor got 4 pieces of loot assigned by the game the entire night, whilst the others had to sit there with no chance to even get loot.

Bugs to get to bosses, Hutta boss required us all to die before we could even get to the boss and give it a chance the only reason we got to try this boss was because we had a class who could survive fall damage and res us

Chest still bugged giving no loot sometimes, and other loot other times sometimes one person could loot, but others couldnt.

Don't get me wrong, the instance was fun, but these things should be tested a million times as they are all very basic mechanics for an instance before you set raiding live, being blocked by bugs is fun for no one.

yeah tried these today aswell (in a pug:P)

Hutta got to boss some survived the entry and where stuck some died to falling.

started the fight got him to 50% when he enraged or something we whiped and got the reset instance bug.

Then we went on to etenity vault , killed the turrets .. wait wheres the boss ? :p

On a side note how are we supposed to gear when the only HM flashpoint that works(ish) is Black Talon and most other are buged or dont even have an option for HM.

Edited by Amonephis

Loot randomly being assigned to people even if you have master loot on sucks balls, same inquisitor got 4 pieces of loot assigned by the game the entire night, whilst the others had to sit there with no chance to even get loot.

Can anyoned shed anymore light on this part? I thought you were meant to get loot containers from operations, did we have loot rules on the wrong setting or something, because this loot system as it is seems far from ideal

Edited by Tericoco

From the patch 1.0.1 notes:

Operations

Eternity Vault

Fixed an issue that could cause players to instantly die when affected by Soa’s knockback.

Turrets in Normal Mode no longer behave as turrets from Hard Mode.

Players are now able to properly obtain loot from chests.

The Ancient Pylons now spawn enemies at the correct intervals.

Karagga’s Palace

Players no longer need to reset this Operation if they do not defeat Bonethrasher.

Corrected an issue that caused some players to become stuck at the throne room door.

Bug Fixes

All players in a group who have a daily Flashpoint mission now get credit for completing that Flashpoint.

It's getting fixed in the first patch.