This game is pretty good huh

Templock

almost 50 characters now.

played on and off over the years.

been around since late beta and even took part in the last beta test before launch.

Still one of the strongest storyline games in existence, typical of Bioware games.

Can be very amusing at times through some class storylines.

Yep is sure is, still kicking myself for abandoning it for a while.

SWTOR has what those new kickstarter / china / korea etc MMORPG"s dont have and that is stability. This game can easily go another 5 years with all the content it has and the stuff you can do. I have played SWTOR on and off ever since launch, now back for a long period and still havent thouched all content / features.

Yep is sure is, still kicking myself for abandoning it for a while.

haha, don't beat yourself up. It could be worse, I deleted all my characters a couple of years ago. But then again, in my case it probably was best to start all over again. Although I had a lot of valid criticism in my view, I was too angry and it's best I had to start all over. So I did myself a favor, just not for the reasons I originally thought lol.

I like your extensive argumentation in this thread. You're very convincing.

Just think of it. Game is still good. Just four words. But what can we derive from that phrase? He says "still". That means it was good to begin with and the fact that in his view it still is good is apparently worth noting. So that brings me to the conclusion that with just those four words he's saying the game was good and in spite of what's been done to it, it still remains a good game.

Either that or I'm reading way too much into it :p