Tatooine W-PvP Question

midianlord

Help me out here please, community -- 'cuz I can't get a straight answer out of anyone on this in-game (and I wonder if I should consider that telling in itself?):

Imperial level 55s in Anchorhead at the Rep. spaceport. Legitimately possible or not?

(And if so ,then why can't we go to Mos Ila, unless I'm very much mistaken?)

Thanks, mates.

No, I'm not "QQ-ing" because my lowbie got 0wnz0r3d, hurr-durr (Tatti is actually my favourite planet for so many reasons), it's not like you can't just rezz and use the extra stealth-time to **** easily enough, but I had the impression that there is no legitimate way to do this anymore, unless you use some kind of Warzone glitch --in which case, wouldn't that be an exploit by definition?

Inquiring minds, and all that, ya know...

E:

These forums censor the acronym for "Get The (F-word) Out." Christ, can you at least not treat us like children whilst trying to milk us for real money with a bloody Ewok, EAWare?

Edited by midianlord

Imperial level 55s in Anchorhead at the Rep. spaceport. Legitimately possible or not?

(And if so ,then why can't we go to Mos Ila, unless I'm very much mistaken?)

Tatooine's a shared planet, but Bioware want to keep the starter area safe for each faction. Thus they put big exhaustion zones between the main central area and each of Anchorhead (Rep) and Mos Ila (Imp).

However, players are ingenious, see an aobstacle as a challenge, and make attempts to access the other side's starter area.

So no, it's not intended. Though so long as they don't continuously gank every lowbie trying to level through, I'd say props to the guys who found a way to get there, until Bioware block their method of doing it.

There was a way to get to Anchorhead now it is not possible..for me believe me i tried for 3 days ;) There is an possibility that the player that you are talking about had done it when it was possible to get to AnchorHead and just don't move this char from that place just keep him self alive(he/she just queues for WZ gets revived in WZ abandons it and comes back a live you can do it endless times)