"Training saber"?

Protoaloe

I am a level 5 Jedi Consular and to purchase a weapon each and every weapons dealer only sells me weapons that "require training saber". So here I am still using my beginning sword/saber and cannot get anything a little stronger because everything requires that training saber.

So how do I get a 'training saber"???

I am a level 5 Jedi Consular and to purchase a weapon each and every weapons dealer only sells me weapons that "require training saber". So here I am still using my beginning sword/saber and cannot get anything a little stronger because everything requires that training saber.

So how do I get a 'training saber"???

You might loot a better weapon, but around level 8 or 9 you will get a lightsaber.

Also, since you are a Jedi Consular if you choose the Shadow specialization (Advanced Class) once you reach level 10 and get to the Fleet (HINT: take the shuttle and don't use your Fleet Pass or it will be harder to find the relevant quest) you will be given a "Shadow Supply Pack" that will contain a double-bladed lightsaber, a focus off-hand item (for Damage Dealers (DPS)) and a force shield off-hand item (for Tanking).

If you choose the Sage specialization, you will get a "Sage Supply Pack" that will contain a focus off-hand item.

If you have the credits, they will sell you anything. But if you mean it is grayed out, then it might be you are too low level. Most gear has a minimum level requirement in addition to the ability requirement. You get a light saber at the end of Tython and then more gear depending on the advanced class you select.