Any servers with regular queue pops at all hours?

Volthammer

I would say the The Harbinger has the most balanced queue pops for just about everything. The North American population keeps things popping in the normal hours and the players from Australia keep queues going in what would normally be considered off hours. The Harbinger is the server that never sleeps.

Unless it's after 2am, I usually see a pop on Jung'Ma pretty quickly after each match (usually < 5 minutes, but sometimes it can be longer). I saw (for the first time) 2 games running on our server simultaneously, so that's a good sign!!

On primetime evenings, The Ebon Hawk definitely has 2+ simultaneous games running. I know this because my guild (which is all GSF focused) often end up split in different matches unless we queue at the same time (which we try not to do too much).

You will not find a balanced answer here.... that being said at peak times Bastion has frequent pops (less than 5 mins) at off hours such as mornings and late nights I still get queues but if you dont catch one of the game currently going you might have to wait 10 mins or so. I rarely if ever wait longer than 10 mins regardless of what time im playing.

Don't even think of rolling on Pot5. Though Pub queue times improve as the day progresses (averaging 30+ minutes in the morning hours), on the Imp side you could be in queues 1 hour plus at prime time, even with multiple fleet instances running.

I'm actually think of moving all my toons to another server, just to play GSF more regularly.