Darth Traya: Waiting in the Dark

Beniboybling

The perfect way to end it... You have my thanks, that was a great read ;)

I agree. Great ending to a great story. I certainly hope that there is another story in the future.

Thank you both! And anyone else who's being reading. And yes, there will be a second instalment - By the Throat. I might even make it a trilogy... but stay tuned, this one may take a while to write. :D

Oh and if you guys liked this one, check out my first FanFiction: Echoes in the Force (its in my sig) Sort of a 'what if' short story, you might like it.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the sequel coming along?
Patience, patience my friend. :D

Production is under way, but I'm too busy to really knuckle down and get writing so progress is slow. But once I have the time, I'm going hardcore. Hopefully I'll have it completed early July, but don't quote me on that.

Patience, patience my friend. :D

Production is under way, but I'm too busy to really knuckle down and get writing so progress is slow. But once I have the time, I'm going hardcore. Hopefully I'll have it completed early July, but don't quote me on that.

No pressure. Take your time.

• 2 months later...
Well I keep sitting down to write it but this purple twilek keeps popping up an interrupting me, I should really look into getting one of those shock collars... :jawa_wink:

Damn, at least she sounds quite Hot, funny, nice, and smart.

At least, that's how she sounds...

• 4 months later...