So which bounty are you having the most trouble finding?

Stoofa

As of a few minutes ago I have captured every Henchman. I have also "taken down" every henchman - with the exception of one.

Zinda Kent has neither been captured nor taken down by me.

This person alludes me and somehow I must track them down!

Who are you having trouble finding?

I've gotten them all at least once because the last ones I needed--Novane and Udo Ensh--I made sure to only go to worlds where they are possible bounties.

According th Dulfy, Zinda Kent is a possible bounty on: Dromund Kaas/Coruscant, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan

Udo Ench took me forever. I pretty much had to go through my entire regiment of alts, taking them to Hutta/Ord mantel one by one, before he showed up. on a second day of searching.

but he's done for now /flex just a few kingpin bounties left and achievements and titles are mine, all mine! /ahem

I just completed the whole thing and my last target was Sogan. Must have been through the planets 15 times in an attempt to get him a second time, for the kill. That's when I realized that i could simply reset the whole thing when I didnt get him so I went to DK, since the mission giver is close to the cantina there, and reset the mission whenever I didnt get him until I finally got him.

Took a while to get Zinda for me too but I was still far from finished back then so I didnt have to get out of my way atleast.

Edited by MidichIorian

There really isn't one good reason why after talking to the contact, we don't get a list of beacons available on that planet so we can choose the henchman we need to complete achievements. This random bounty garbage is redundant and tiring when the player has no control in the matter. Resetting the mission after being assigned a henchman you have already done 10 times may give you another shot at a different beacon / henchman available on the planet, but you still have to talk to the contact and then gather info from shady characters all over again just to be assigned another random henchman you likely have done repeatedly ... possibly the same one you just had before resetting.

Somebody dropped the ball here and I would have rather seen this fixed in a patch than the shady character respawn rate or the number of collected info packs required for completion.

I can't say that any one was harder to get than any other for me, I finished the Henchman achievement yesterday afternoon. I did see someone really early this morning yelling about not being able to get Kar'wa so I'd say that's the one they're having trouble with. I've had T'rubba three times, Aja Novar four times, D-3X twice, Udo Ensh three times, Sogan Sur twice, Novane twice, Zinda Kent five times, and Kar'wa three times so I guess I was lucky with the RNG this time around.

T’rubba was the last one for me to find. Novane is the last one I need to kill (I've captured them all) I went through all my characters on planets that he spawns but no luck. Hopefully I get him again before the week is up.

Resetting the mission after being assigned a henchman you have already done 10 times may give you another shot at a different beacon / henchman available on the planet, but you still have to talk to the contact and then gather info from shady characters all over again just to be assigned another random henchman you likely have done repeatedly ... possibly the same one you just had before resetting.

Actually, you can "choose" your henchman by prematurely ending the conversation with the contact and starting it up again. Each bounty has a different contact that you talk to in order to get the bounty's location. All you have to do is pay attention to who the contact is and, if it's not the one you want, you just end and redo the conversation, no need to redo the *entire* thing. I was surprised that Dulfy didn't include a list of the relevant names for the contacts or at least descriptions, since the contacts are the same for the given bounty across all planets.

Actually, you can "choose" your henchman by prematurely ending the conversation with the contact and starting it up again. Each bounty has a different contact that you talk to in order to get the bounty's location. All you have to do is pay attention to who the contact is and, if it's not the one you want, you just end and redo the conversation, no need to redo the *entire* thing. I was surprised that Dulfy didn't include a list of the relevant names for the contacts or at least descriptions, since the contacts are the same for the given bounty across all planets.

I actually tried that --- I finally got (today) one of the 2 henchman I had never seen and captured him. On my next Alt, I kept quitting the contact dialogue until I got the same contact as before. I chose the same answer and surprise ... I got a different random henchman. So unfortunately, that does not work. I wish it did, though.

I can`t get DX-3 and Edo uhn i swear i always run just into Kar`wa or Novane 75% of times !!!! on all my alts(11 toons)

P.S. it does not matter which guy u meet at the tables i got same target from different people every time(Kar`wa and Novane are hauting me no matter what planet/NPC i go to)

Edited by iDraxter

Same. Hoping I'll get him/her/it today. Ideally twice. :)

My luck was not with me. 10 bounties in the last two days and no T'rubba. Looks like I am going to have to spend the evening tomorrow constantly resetting until I get him.

I have never even seen T'rubba yet and I've been doing 6-7 bounties a day. I got Sogan and Ensh on the first day and killed them, but I can't capture them because they haven't popped up again. I keep getting Novane and Kar'wa with Novar and the droid making one appearance a day.

Hilarious reading about Udo Ensh being tough for some. Over the first four days of the event, I've seen him 9 times...heheh.

I'm having trouble with Zinda Kent. Found her once, captured her..and now she's the last kill I need to complete all the kills and captures. I've gotten all the others many times over my 8 characters. Apart from Zinda Kent, Sogan Sur (2x) and Aja Novar (2x) have been the rarest.

As of a few minutes ago I have captured every Henchman. I have also "taken down" every henchman - with the exception of one.

Zinda Kent has neither been captured nor taken down by me.

This person alludes me and somehow I must track them down!

Who are you having trouble finding?

Are you serious?! I get Zinda Kent 99.9% of the time. The only one I still need for achievements is Novane, who I haven't come across ONCE. Zinda Kent keeps blocking me and frankly it's driving me insane.

I actually tried that --- I finally got (today) one of the 2 henchman I had never seen and captured him. On my next Alt, I kept quitting the contact dialogue until I got the same contact as before. I chose the same answer and surprise ... I got a different random henchman. So unfortunately, that does not work. I wish it did, though.

Same. I started keeping track of them on a single planet (Voss)--I got the same Henchmen given with two different underworld contacts in the cut scene.

Alas, it is not a predictor.

(What might be a predictor--specific underworld contact + dialogue choice, but I wasn't feeling OCD enough to keep track of that.)

-----

My difficult one was Aja Novar. I've done 30+ Henchmen bounties, most of them on her preferred planets (Voss primarily, some on Hutta and Alderaan) and only saw her three times.

Edited by AlixMV

I went with the approach of try to capture first, then kill.

I had the most trouble capturing Kar’ma. I was probably 25 - 30 attempts in before I saw her the first time.

Then it took me a while to kill D-3x. I captured him sometime on the first day, then didn't see him again until some 40-50 attempts in.

I like that they tried to stretch out the event by throwing in that randomization, but I'm still annoyed that I'm going to easily get all the achievements on the first week. I should be completing later tonight, currently I only have to kill 3 more kingpins and I've got 3 toons geared enough that they should be able to solo them (2 for sure).

Same. I started keeping track of them on a single planet (Voss)--I got the same Henchmen given with two different underworld contacts in the cut scene.

Alas, it is not a predictor.

(What might be a predictor--specific underworld contact + dialogue choice, but I wasn't feeling OCD enough to keep track of that.)

-----

My difficult one was Aja Novar. I've done 30+ Henchmen bounties, most of them on her preferred planets (Voss primarily, some on Hutta and Alderaan) and only saw her three times.

I can confirm that neither the contact nor the dialogue options have any impact on which henchman you are assigned. I've captured and killed all of them, making the exact same dialogue choices on every character every time. If dialogue choices had an impact, that would not have been possible.

The one that took me the longest was Kar'wa. I reset the mission 17 times before she came up for me to capture the first time and something like 9 times when I worked to get her the 2nd time for the kill.

The good thing is that I developed a route on Hutta, DK, and Ord Mantell to get the ones that I wanted in the shortest amount of time.

Now I just need for people to stop "helping" me kill kingpins so I can get my title today.