Does companion story end after level 50?

Novaaa

I was wondering after you get to level 50 and complete your final class quest, and are also maxed out with your companion affection do they stop wanting to talk with you? Also aside from your 'main' companion who gives you quests off the ship, do any others give any later on? Edited by Novaaa

I was wondering after you get to level 50 and complete your final class quest, and are also maxed out with your companion affection do they stop wanting to talk with you? Also aside from your 'main' companion who gives you quests off the ship, do any others give any later on?

Yes, yes and yes. The companions have a storyline of their own. As you gain affection with them, they want to talk about stuff. But it does have an end.

Maybe I should raise my ship droids affection to shut him up.

AFAIK.... companions will stop having dialogue interludes only after their affection is maxxed out and their story is complete.

But until then they will still talk to you, even after you hit 50. I hit 50 recently and still have the majority of my companion's stories to complete. And they still want to talk to me.

I was wondering after you get to level 50 and complete your final class quest, and are also maxed out with your companion affection do they stop wanting to talk with you?

Yes.

Also aside from your 'main' companion who gives you quests off the ship, do any others give any later on?

No. After your first companion (or, for the JK, your second), the other companions' "personal quests" are done within conversations, and will consist of them saying "Hang on here for a sec, I'll be back"; fade to black; companion returns and reports on his/her progress. It would've been prohibitive to implement full go-off-the-ship quests for all companions.