Ops somewhat faceroll & Ideas

Well apart from EV last boss which was kinda challenging AND THATS before they nerf it in a way by having in System announcements who the ball is targeting. BioWare murdered the boss when they gave the ability to the player to see who the ball is targetting... Cause that was the only challenging part of this boss. When it comes to KP, we and other guilds got normal/hm in one day.

BioWare @ I fully understand, you want your game to be casual and i am fine by it and not against it at all BUT you should give A LOT MORE complex mechanics when it comes to Nightmare and Hard modes.

Because when it comes to raiding what WoW (not all raids) gave us was that thing of burning endless hours working on a boss, throwing ideas, trying things... Stacking classes to get the boss faster than another guild which is raiding at the same time. FUN!

You really have to make the game competition-enabled.

PvP -

I don't think there is any competition until rated games come out... And you should ASAP add seasons and a community statistics website to accompany it so that people can compete and observe stats of their rivals.

PvE -

1)Getting Columi items is probably the easiest thing in this game and as a Darkness assassin i was even able to get all the bosses i encountered with my pvp gear down. Itemization is 70% unbalanced. And guess what once i killed all these bosses i had my other half Columi set pieces dropped, whole set ready :mad: . PISS easy, thats wrong... Thats TOTALY wrong people with bad gear should be smoked in raids and especially HARDMODES!!

2)More items, apart from the fact rakata mainhands are bugged. You should add a higher specific slots rated items (not necessarily tier) which should be dropped from Nightmare and HM for example 145.

3) Weapons, you should add extra main hand weapons apart from the tier which should be dropped by hm bosses.

I believe that games are made to compete, of course there must always be that casual questing/achievement/fun things you can do. But this game IS FAR from challenging and you should take actions to enable challenge in this game as soon as possible or i am afraid you will see such an awesome game with an awesome setting to fail hardly.

Edited by doomgiver

/sign

Competative raiding guilds clearing all content on the day is released.

Nightmare mode is just the same as normal but with more health/damage.

More mechanics plz.

I wish more people signed though... To make sure BioWare understands our point and its not only about me and you, i am sure many more people understand that this game has to have COMPETITION and bioware has to understand that their game will be elevated to another level and might aswell surpass WoW if its competition - enabled.