Official Server Progression Thread

IAmViiOLENT

I honestly don't think people on this server care about "firsts" for raid kills. As far as I know EI got two server firsts in 16-TFB HM but I don't even know if that's true because there could be some guild that did it before us and didn't bother posting in this thread. And clearly we don't care because we're not altering our raid schedule to get extra days in to beat someone to a kill.

I might go a step further and say the vast majority of people playing SWTOR don't know or care who the top guilds are in progression raids and that the people who do care about that are leveling pandas right now.

i think your comment is OFF topic in a server thread callr <Official server progression thread>, if u dont care, u dont read this lol, and if theres people that killed the boss befoer everyone, and didnt post it here or somewhere in the forums, simply it never happened and no one will know lol.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree with this. I think most of us care about getting the content down in a reasonable amount of time. I definitely follow what other people are killing but I have never posted what we have killed ourselves and from what I can tell, Envy doesn't either. I don't think its because nobody on this server cares, I just think everyone on the server is really humble. You hit the nail on the head when you said those people are off playing MoP, instead of worrying about who the top guild is.

When you think about it, can someone really be considered the top guild when they themselves are reporting the kills? If there's guilds that are not reporting their kills, that does not make them any better or worse than the ones that are. Maybe that's why the people who are most concerned about this are off playing WoW because tracking that is all automatic, whether you want it to be or not.

once again another off topic post, this is a post for ppl who want to be known for their kills, And care about it. Also none from my guild is playing pandas, thats your guild not mine, As far as i agree the part that it should be automatic, this is the only reasonable way to know in this game.

Guild Name: Hatred

Boss Downed: Operator IX

Difficulty & Raid Size: 8m HM

Screenshot: PICS FROM ALL KILLS WITH TIME HERE

Time: 12 Am EDT 09/28/2012

Guild Name: Hatred

Boss Downed: Kephess The Undying HM

Screenshot: PICS FROM ALL KILLS WITH TIME HERE

Time: 1:23 AM EDT 09/28/2012

Edited by Manuelus

i think your comment is OFF topic in a server thread callr <Official server progression thread>, if u dont care, u dont read this lol, and if theres people that killed the boss befoer everyone, and didnt post it here or somewhere in the forums, simply it never happened and no one will know lol.

Just because someone genuinely doesn't care if they were ahead of somebody on time, doesn't mean the event can't be recorded. It's still server 'history'. Plus, these threads are always good for players who may be looking for a new raiding guild, not just for stroking one's e-peen. Pretending to be a forum moderator never helps anyone.

Edited by PaintOnASign

i think your comment is OFF topic in a server thread callr <Official server progression thread>

I was responding to YOU and only making the point that those things you want in this game are not likely to happen any time soon because SWTOR is not big on progression raiding like WoW. Defensive much?

if u dont care, u dont read this lol

I suggest you read the thread because not only have I read it I've posted kills in it twice.

and if theres people that killed the boss befoer everyone, and didnt post it here or somewhere in the forums, simply it never happened and no one will know lol.

Facts are facts whether you know them are not. If someone killed a boss first and didn't tell anyone, they still killed the boss first.

Back to the topic... Zainitopia, you should tell folks in Errant Venture and Envy to post stuff. It's nice to know there are more guilds clearing the content regardless of official time/dates.

Edited by dominius

its fine yeah a bit defensive myself there, i just hate ppl making comments against threads, even if u commented, or comparing to other games, when we alredy know how this game works, i do agree with most part of the WoW thing,

and yeah i read the post, atleast watch the list, dont rly pay attention whos posting what other than Guilds lol so yeah kinda missed that.

Otther than that, i keep saying ppl must show pics of kills with the time on it /date (prob posted same date, or it never happened unless they have webpage update) cus its simple, without WoWs Server first ingame, u have to be very specific to have a proof on a kill.. And once again, to make <history> as u say, ppl must know the facts, if u dont have Facts/proof no one believe u, if they didnt take a pic of kill no one will know untill they kill Last boss and call it out in chat, like u said, rly hard to know wich was rly a server first in this game.

I'll update the rest of the thread after I'm done with raid (and as I said before, the other person is more than free to take over).

Guild name: Mandalorian Janitorial Corps

Boss Downed: Kephess the Undying

Time: 7:29 PST (Sep 28)

Picture: http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws.com/256135/module_gallery/original/826280.jpg

I honestly don't think people on this server care about "firsts" for raid kills. As far as I know EI got two server firsts in 16-TFB HM but I don't even know if that's true because there could be some guild that did it before us and didn't bother posting in this thread. And clearly we don't care because we're not altering our raid schedule to get extra days in to beat someone to a kill.

I might go a step further and say the vast majority of people playing SWTOR don't know or care who the top guilds are in progression raids and that the people who do care about that are leveling pandas right now.

Yeah, just like Premonition. We raid on Thursday, Sunday and Monday and we're not altering our schedules either. Don't really care, we just do our thing :)

I will get a post up again with the format I had before. Thanks for being cool about it IAmViolent :) Good luck to everyone in there!

Grats guys!

Out of curiosity, how much time did you guys spend raiding this?

hard to tell tbh, considering our Group A was never complete for raiding, we had to use alot of other group members that hindered the progress timing (not bcaues they are worst, since we killed with them, just that most havnt even seen sm, and spending 2 hours of wipes on a boss, then bringing 2-4 new ppl, adds another hour of wipes lol) , first night was like 3-4 hours, secound same, TFB last day raid officially was like 3-4 hours too, we were on first attempt on hm tfb right when mjc killed kephess(think u are from mjc since u used it as example in post) ... i would say 3 days of 3-4 official raiding hours... we had two groups, at 2/5 then had to mix for 3rd boss, spent like extra 2 hours of wipe with new ppl on 3rd boss.. killed it, then kephess got a pug (end up being a recruit) took us like hour and a half... then some of my guildies pugged hm TFB last fight (not official, just random 5 ppl on with 3 pugs) spent some time on the day wiping on first boss, to give a heads up on mechanics, as u can see from 3-5 we have alot of different ppl each kill lol :S... but i dont count that as official raid... our official raid started today 9.45 edt end 1: 53edt

and thanks :D and great forums thread :D

well we finally got more than 2 1/2 hrs to do this downed the puzzle boss

Guild name:Haterade

Boss Downed: Operative IV

Time: 10:18 PST (Sep 29)

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/P5NfB.jpg

your time post is confusing, cus your picture shows 12, thats why u put sept 29... but if u say its 10:18 pst sept 29... u are adding 1+ day to it, to an hour that have not happened yet lol, might want to correct that >_> ... (i think, i might be wrong, really sleepy lol)

your time post is confusing, cus your picture shows 12, thats why u put sept 29... but if u say its 10:18 pst sept 29... u are adding 1+ day to it, to an hour that have not happened yet lol, might want to correct that >_> ... (i think, i might be wrong, really sleepy lol)

He is CST. So that time is CST.

also.. just watching the kill list.. it is right on First boss, considering our post says 9.45 when it was 9.35 wich was 10 mins earlier than mjc... but i think the Dread guard boss list is wrong, other the fact that no pic, wich no biggie, but i think u mistaken the order: Hatred was 11:13 EDT (8:13 PDT) and MJC was 8: 36 PDT (11:36 EDT) so yeah the list is wrong on second boss, dread guard List unless im missing something or doing something wrong lol.

Thanks :) (Correct me if im wrong, just pointing it out just in case)

Heres our kill Video for Last boss everyone who wants to See strat or anything

Gleaders Voice is missing, most of the important calls, cause i normally talk in spanish with my brother outside and it sounds weird if record all sound sometimes it is confusing lol, but anyways Ask carlenx/invinc for any qstion

The fight was done with pretty much a mix of a Recruit we got last night // two from Group B // a New healer for A we got monday // 3 A members // and My alts Offspec (Hes BiS concealment, but i kick *** heals too >_> ) Enjoy, thats just the fight, better video for all fights prob coming out soon.

**UPDATE** : Heres the Twitch Video of the stream, it will not last long, but, BH dps Perspective // Raid Leaders can be heard http://es-es.twitch.tv/zakiro2/b/333826454

Edited by Carlenux

Heres our kill Video for Last boss everyone who wants to See strat or anything

Gleaders Voice is missing, most of the important calls, cause i normally talk in spanish with my brother outside and it sounds weird if record all sound sometimes it is confusing lol, but anyways Ask carlenx/invinc for any qstion

The fight was done with pretty much a mix of a Recruit we got last night // two from Group B // a New healer for A we got monday // 3 A members // and My alts Offspec (Hes BiS concealment, but i kick *** heals too >_> ) Enjoy, thats just the fight, better video for all fights prob coming out soon

OMG you're a clicker!! :D

Nice kills guys, grats!