Solo space missions error still happening

Gauddy

Hi

Since A YEAR already :eek: when you fire at capital ships in space missions (not galactic starfighter) lasers go to nowhere. Instead, damage is done to capital ships.

It´s annoying that i have post 4 tickets about this bug but it is still not resolved.

Thanks.

Well, this isn't the right forum, this needs to be in bug reports. But, I did confirm the bug today in the Impossible Sector minefield mission (Jedi Knight player ship, all Grade 7 upgrades.) It depends on the capital ship target in question, but I can confirm that the beam weapon animation seems to shoot aft, in a random direction, or not at all when you are shooting at a destroyable hard point on a larger vessel. Lasers shot at smaller targets like the Mandalorian fighters or the mines seem to animate properly, and lasers I shoot at, say, asteroids, hit the asteroid surface properly. I haven't done solo on rails space missions since I leveled toons from 65 to 70 right at the start of 5.0, so I cannot be sure when this bug crept up. I also am not sure if its a graphics related issue, since this could be the first time I've done the missions since moving to 4K resolution on my desktop and laptop. I did the test today on my laptop which has an nvidia GTX 1070.

Thanks all for the reply. I think that this bug will persist for a long time because i already noticed it by in game bug report. They said that it would be noticed to the development team but it still persist since a long time ago, so i stopped sending bug reports about this matter.

As i said, thanks all for answer this thread :).

Mine are at Ultra, so is it a downgrade or upgrade for you?

Upgrade, my graphics were on medium in case I decide to run warzones; I get graphics lag in those if set any higher. GSF looks so much better on this setting though, I think I'll just leave it.

Edited by Ymris

• 4 months later...