List of Missing or Bugged Codex entries from all Planets(Imperium)

Anduni

I'm just replying to this to subscribe but do any of you know if you can get the Red Engine achievement by sitting in on the Hate Machine quest? Because I just made a Sith Inquisitor alt after I completed my Bounty Hunters story and now I'm going back on my Bounty Hunter to get all of the codec that I missed. Kudos on this system BW just kudos.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why make me run around for hours like a jack *** looking for this stuf, only to find most dont exist? And no I am not going to run and google it, that is half the fun finding it yourself. Only After I gave up do I find they are bugged. PLEASE FIX ALREADY!

I created such a thread for Republic players: See link below:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=292539

Thanks for this, and sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately neither thread seems very helpful; they only have a handful of entries and aren't getting updated.

In case someone missed this, it seems BW is aware of the missing codex entries...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=260371

Seems like a standard reply to me. I'm sure they're aware of it, but whether it (all) gets fixed before 2013 is the real question.

I don't think they care. We've never gotten a Dev comment acknowledging problems with the Codex (only customer service droids).

It's not on the known issues list, which means its not high priority. It's funny I can overlook every other flaw with the game and this is the one that bugs me the most.

The Spice Business entry for Nar Shaddaa has been found. It's in Network Access sector, Secured Systems (the westernmost district on the map), on a datapad in a room behind a med droid.

Edit: Whoops, seems that this has been posted already. But I added a bit more clarification on the location, since we spent a while trying to understand the directions in the guide. :p

Edited by Jenovan

The Spice Business entry for Nar Shaddaa has been found. It's in Network Access sector, Secured Systems (the westernmost district on the map), on a datapad in a room behind a med droid.

Edit: Whoops, seems that this has been posted already. But I added a bit more clarification on the location, since we spent a while trying to understand the directions in the guide. :p

^^ Awesome job!

Thanks for the tips. Using this guide I was able to get the Data Slicing and Spice Business codex entries. I suggest using codexrepublica on youtube. I was able to get like 5 more entries using his videos. I also submitted a ticket in-game because the Invasion of Balmorra terminal just isn't there.

Just wondering anyone know where more locations could be that arent on planets?

I currently have 97 (or 98 i forget) out of 105 completed under 'Locations', and have every one filled on every planet (except the bugged one on korriban), and have completely every flashpoint/operation.. so im just wondering what the other 7-8 locations possibly could be :S

Edited by drosalion

Just wondering anyone know where more locations could be that arent on planets?

I currently have 97 (or 98 i forget) out of 105 completed under 'Locations', and have every one filled on every planet (except the bugged one on korriban), and have completely every flashpoint/operation.. so im just wondering what the other 7-8 locations possibly could be :S

Did you try pvp zones? It wouldn't account for 7-8 locations, but might give you a few more.

In other news, at least they're fixing codex notifications at 50. But not a single peep regarding all those missing and bugged codex entries.

Did you try pvp zones? It wouldn't account for 7-8 locations, but might give you a few more.

As far as im aware, ive been everywhere (i obviously havent due to the numerous missing locations, unless they're bugged.. but yeh)

Belsavis?

I'm playing a Sith Inquisitor and I could not find the following:

Lore: Mind Trap, Belsavis Prison Personnel, Belsavis Vaults, The Infinite Empire

Mind Trap, Belsavis Prison Personnel, and Belsavis Vaults are all able to be found via datapads around the planet. No idea about The Infinite Empire havent been able to find it yet.

Belsavis

4 Lore:

• Mind Trap
  • Belsavis Prison Personnel
  • The Infinite Empire
  • Belsavis Vaults

Find these from datapads on the ground...some are hard to find so If I found them you can also.

• Mind Trap 198, -2828
  • Belsavis Prison Personnel 1134, 1366
  • Belsavis Vaults - enter vaults at 731, 1574