Breaking the Tedium. Star Wars Trivia.

vectordecay

DL44

Why did Luke end up with a green lightsaber in ROTJ?

He lost the blue one and had to build a new one <game related he was restricted to blue or green as choices>

Who shoots first at the beginning of Episode IV when they are boarding the ship

Edited by Miroed

Why didn't Darth Vader recognise R2D2 when he boarded Princess Leia's shuttle at the start of A New Hope?

That's a good one. My best guess is it's a continuity error. I'm sure a canonical explanation has been created however. Vader may have recognized him, and just not cared because he was so consumed by the darkside. Also, R2 is a particular model, so it stands to reason that he's not the only blue and white R2 unit in the galaxy.

Why did Luke end up with a green lightsaber in ROTJ?

The special effects guys found that a blue lightsaber didn't show up very well against Tatooine's blue sky.

During the filming of the 'I am your father' scene in Empire, what was the actual piece of dialogue spoken by David Prowse on-set?

During the filming of the 'I am your father' scene in Empire, what was the actual piece of dialogue spoken by David Prowse on-set?

"no, obi wan killed your father" or "obi wan is your father" Both have been said in various interviews over hte years. Not that anyone could hear it due to all the noise during that scene, prowse has said he couldn't hear hamill and just waited for his lips to stop moving and then gestured and said his lines.

was because they considered prowse to be a leak so he wasn't let in on the true line, though hamill knew it.

Edited by swampthing