who is OCP?

Nerro

I honestly suspect it's probably an Imp guild full of Rep alts - They queue several hours a day together, obviously have voice coordination, and as was said above, have a big emphasis on PvP. You generally don't see many lowbie WZs with players who are queuing together, let alone in a new guild with no 50s that I have seen yet.

Wow !

you guys are awful butthurt over getting rofl stomped in pre 50 WZs.

Good job OCP on making such an impact on PVP.

Hope it continues in 50 WZs.

The emperor approves of the new vision for old Detroit.

And Cyborgs FTW!

Edited by SithLordSix

• 3 weeks later...
Wow !

you guys are awful butthurt over getting rofl stomped in pre 50 WZs.

Good job OCP on making such an impact on PVP.

Hope it continues in 50 WZs.

The emperor approves of the new vision for old Detroit.

And Cyborgs FTW!

Thanks for the kind words, will relay to the guild. :)

And a semi official answer for all of you.

We are a fun loving PVP Slight RP only guild. We have mass invited members and we are doing our best to train new players to TOR how to PVP. Pre-50 OCP will nearly always have atleast 1-3 OCP premades during the day and most of our guild is leveling to 50 via warzones and class missions only. Although there are a few pvers. They dont accept rude behavior in the guild. And by the time our players turn 50 which quite a few have, we are gearing them and testing their strength.

So give us some time and we hope to be a high quality 50bracket guild. We roll 50 premade's very often now too, with a high win ratio in non ranked.

Cheers everyone! Say hi to Myrick in game if you see me.

Everyone needs to try to give these guys a chance. If you're sitting there trolling them in General, seriously... c'mon.

I've already made a warning to my members. If anyone catches them trolling General, please feel free to come to me.

Lets just get along! <3

Everyone needs to try to give these guys a chance. If you're sitting there trolling them in General, seriously... c'mon.

I've already made a warning to my members. If anyone catches them trolling General, please feel free to come to me.

Lets just get along! <3

Very hard to do with all the trash talking they do. I ignore them to certain extent, but when they call out my guild, even when we outperformed them in every aspect but still lose cause it's hard to carry 4 to victory, really hard to respect them.

Given there are a couple of members I tolerate, but they have yet to earn mass respect in the server. Some have potential, but they squander it with trash talking and trolling. Yes, they receive a lot of crap on general, but they spew out more than they get.

When they, as a whole, act with respect and maturity they MIGHT have a chance at a better reputation. I like to give them the benefit of the doubt, but calling out my guild when they were the ones lacking with their premade, I find it hard to respect them.

And clearly they don't keep their members in check. We have had MANY guilds in the past with infamous reputation, but they back their attitude with outstanding PVP performance.

Prove me wrong, OCP. Become a better guild and make the entire server eat their words. Establish respect and maturity, become beasts in PVP, and make the entire server eat their words.

It would be awesome if you did.

wow .. talk about being setup for failure.

I have not seen OCP smaktalk much lately, if ever in PRE-50. I rolled here again, about a month ago. They seem to do the best they can in Warzones, and there is useally one or more in Every Warzone.

I think there is a major IMP problem with elitism on this server .. it is not backed up by actions, it is backed up by "intellectual bullying" in chat, and guilds.

Edited by xscott