Heroic World Boss List

We had a good group of 15 people, ranging from 18 to 34 (lots of tanks and healers) and the boss on Coruscant smoked us in less than 1 minute. We used interrupts but most times they wouldn't work, which from what we ere told is NEEDED to stop his super attack.

If anyone has some good tips for taking him down, let me know as I seriously have a grudge with that big tin can! ;)

Force armor do wonders against that, and pretty much everything in the game. Have your healers cast that on everybody, above all, the ones who get targeted by that ability. Also, whoever says "interrupts herp derp" has obviously never seen a PvE bossfight, some of the bosses have a buff that makes them immune to interrupts, and pretty much all of them has one against movement debuff and stun.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a good group of 15 people, ranging from 18 to 34 (lots of tanks and healers) and the boss on Coruscant smoked us in less than 1 minute. We used interrupts but most times they wouldn't work, which from what we ere told is NEEDED to stop his super attack.

If anyone has some good tips for taking him down, let me know as I seriously have a grudge with that big tin can! ;)

A few of our guild (lvl 50s) did this on our server and invited a few lower levels around Coruscant, just to help them along with some nice loot. Everything was obviously easy for me as the tank as I was resisting every attack thrown at me, until I suddenly got 1 shotted by an unknown attack. 15k HP suddenly wiped. Seems he has an uninterruptable insta-kill nuke.

Edited by SceneGG

Great thread, thanx for the sticky. One question, does anyone know about the spawn time on the world bosses? I'm hearing once a day but that seems kind of short.

It's less than an hour, at least for Dromund Kaas. We've taken him out about an hour apart for different guildies.

A few of our guild (lvl 50s) did this on our server and invited a few lower levels around Coruscant, just to help them along with some nice loot. Everything was obviously easy for me as the tank as I was resisting every attack thrown at me, until I suddenly got 1 shotted by an unknown attack. 15k HP suddenly wiped. Seems he has an uninterruptable insta-kill nuke.

He casts a debuff on two people. They need to run away from each other. If they are too close anything near them will get 1-shotted.

I lead a group that defeated SD-0 pretty easily.

We had 2x50 chars

-1 sentinel

-1 shadow

We also had about 5-6x25ish chars

-1 heals

-rest dps

We then also had about 10 people varied from 12-18

-1 heals

-rest dps

We did not have a tank for this exercise and the 25 healer kept the lvl50 dps healed, our low level healer healed up the lower lvl chars..

We noticed a nuke type AOE or Cleave effect on our first attempt, so on our second attempt we put the heals directly behind the boss, and the 2 lvl 50 in front (obviously)

Then we spaced out our melee so that they were not stacked up on each other as in our first attempt, we were all attacking from the front, and the cleave/aoe killed 90% of the group in 1 shot due to the low level ppl dominating our party.

This tactic worked great, and we downed the boss after about a 5minute fight.

We got 3 purple drops, I pulled some nice lvl16 req medium armor leggings with str/end for my jedi sentinel. Couldnt be happier right now :) will be happier when I actually hit lvl16 :D

My new guild was impressed with my raid leading abilities, they didnt realize my raiding exp from WoW

I lead a group that defeated SD-0 pretty easily.

We had 2x50 chars

-1 sentinel

-1 shadow

We also had about 5-6x25ish chars

-1 heals

-rest dps

We then also had about 10 people varied from 12-18

-1 heals

-rest dps

We did not have a tank for this exercise and the 25 healer kept the lvl50 dps healed, our low level healer healed up the lower lvl chars..

We noticed a nuke type AOE or Cleave effect on our first attempt, so on our second attempt we put the heals directly behind the boss, and the 2 lvl 50 in front (obviously)

Then we spaced out our melee so that they were not stacked up on each other as in our first attempt, we were all attacking from the front, and the cleave/aoe killed 90% of the group in 1 shot due to the low level ppl dominating our party.

This tactic worked great, and we downed the boss after about a 5minute fight.

We got 3 purple drops, I pulled some nice lvl16 req medium armor leggings with str/end for my jedi sentinel. Couldnt be happier right now :) will be happier when I actually hit lvl16 :D

My new guild was impressed with my raid leading abilities, they didnt realize my raiding exp from WoW

This is more or less how we took him down, by spreading out. Our guild didn't have any level 50s but there 7 of us and we just circled around him with the healers spread out enough that we couldn't get targeted by that AOE.

We also took down Trapjaw on Tatooine, 8 of us, again no 50s, but the nearby re-spawn point makes it easier to zerg him after he hits his ground stomp power that one-shots people. We tried to pull him down to the camp at the bottom of the hill but discovered that if he gets too far from his spawn point, he will de-spawn, and we had to start over.

Nice thread, stickying :)

Edited by Alyiah

Hoth, area of -4015, 24 in the western area of Clabburn Tundra, is an Ancient Probe. It patrols this area. It’s a level 47 Champion

i think you miss this

To reiterate.

It is not a world boss unless its class is 'Heroic World Boss'

Please read my above posts.

The ancient probe is a champion class which is related to getting a datacron.

Voss I will recheck but I believe the World boss or at lease 2 Champs I found are in the Bonus chain area.

One by the Sith ship in the bonus area

The other beyond that cave it was the Leader he was up all by himself there and looked pretty mean. I looted a chest near him stealth.

The only attack you need to worry about is he targets two players, normally tanks, and they get a little bullseye above them.....if these two targeted players get too close to each other, BOOM. Instant death for those 2.

So spread out your tanks, 1 on each leg is far enough apart, and go to town. Also you mentioned lots of tanks and healers...i hope your have almost twice as many DPSers as you do Tanks...tanks are distractors, DPSers are the true killers.

Voss I will recheck but I believe the World boss or at lease 2 Champs I found are in the Bonus chain area.

One by the Sith ship in the bonus area

The other beyond that cave it was the Leader he was up all by himself there and looked pretty mean. I looted a chest near him stealth.

This is a location guide for the heroic world bosses.

Champion classed mobs will not be added to this guide.

Not only is it not about them, but it would make the list about three pages long.

If you can find something that has the class 'Heroic World Boss', then you can tell me.

I'm pretty sure The Ancient One is Empire only, meaning they have an extra worldboss Republic doesn't...

I went to those coordinates as Republic and there was nothing there. Unless there's a world boss on Balmorra that's Republic-only we don't know about.

I'm pretty sure The Ancient One is Empire only, meaning they have an extra worldboss Republic doesn't...

I went to those coordinates as Republic and there was nothing there. Unless there's a world boss on Balmorra that's Republic-only we don't know about.

Hmmm, i think the coordinates may be different for republic as Taris, like Balmorra, has a different map makeup. It is possible that you can get to the Ancient One but it will be in a different location in terms of your map.

Ulgo Siegebreaker: (50 Kills, Firka Crystal server, Umuri).

Respawn Timer: 2 Hours

Loot Information:

Total drop amount:

2 Items (40%)

3 Items (50%)

4 Items (10%)

Average Credits: 10,177

Low:7816

High: 13034

Average Total Items: 2.7

Average Missions: .25

Average Equipment: 2

Average Mods: .45

Partial Loot table (20 kills worth):

[Prototype] TT-15A Powertech BracersSupreme Combat D-PackageMission Discovery: Underworld Trading8241 Credits[Prototype] TH-15A Corpsman LegplatesAdvanced Might Hilt 138310 creditsMission Discover: Diplomacy[Prototype] Force Sentinel LeggingsSupreme Skill D-Device9157 CreditsSupreme Skill D-DeviceMission Discover: Scavenging[Prototype] TH-05A Operative Boots11341 Credits[Prototype] TH-15A Corpsman Leggings[Prototype] WD-46 Parts7900 Credits 7:02 amSupreme Combat D-package[Prototype] Force Battle HandgearMission Discover: Treasure Hunting10601 Credits10:02[Prototype] TH-15A Corpsman GauntletsAdvanced Guardian Armoring 13[Prototype] Force Invoker BootsJedi Mymidon's Handgear - Orange10446 credits5:25 pmAdvanced Might Armoring 13[Prototype] Force Invoker Boots[Prototype] TT-15A Powertech Legplates8594 credits7:59 pm[Prototype] TH-15A Corpsman LegplatesAdvanced Force Wielder Armoring 13[Prototype] Force SToic Legwraps9620 credits10:25 pm[Prototype] RD-15A Mercenary Greaves[Prototype] Force Champion Armguards12933 credits12:55 am[Prototype] Force Champion Boots[Prototype] Force Perception Handwraps11164 credits3:32 pmSupreme Combat D-Package[Prototype] Memory Reflex D-AdaptorMission Discovery: Investigation8410 credits5:46 pm[Prototype] Force Stoic Legwraps[Prototype] TH-15A Corpsman Legplates11418 credits8:00 pmAdvanced Reflex ARmoring 13[Prototype] Synaptic Response D-Implant[Prototype] Force Perception Handiwraps12676 credits10:08 pmSupreme Skill D-Device[Prototype] Synaptic Deflector D-Shield Generator11954 credits12:37 am[Prototype] Force Sentinel Leggings[Prototype] Force Invoker Boots7816 credits6:01 am[Prototype] TD-05A Marksman Belt[Prototype] RD-15A Mercenary GreavesAdvanced Force Wielder Armoring9401 credits8:13 am[Prototype] TH-15A Corpsman Legplates[Prototype] TD-05A Marskman Armguards12163 Credits10:24 amKuati Diatium Shield  <-- THIS ONE WAS GREEN, only green item in the entire table, everything else is purple[Prototype] Force Invoker BootsAdvanced Resolve Hilt 13Advanced Resolve Armoring 138372 Credits5:11 pm[Prototype] Memory Might D-Device[Prototype] RD-15A Mercenary GreavesAdvanced Patron Armoring 1313034 credits8:59 pm