Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juggs name? I'll be in warzones so feel free to single me out. Would love a one on one though.

Illusia. If you see me and we're off to a side for a 1v1 I'm always up for it. I tend to pull off if someone jumps in late too, so you can get a free kill and we can just beat on each other later :p

Giving a shout out to Shien Republic and Inconceivable for some great games last night. A really close one on Novare Coast that came down to 2% - 0% was just a crazy fight. Specifically Reilen and Victimize were two that would consistently either not die or get in my way :p

Thanks man. I would like to give yourself and Silent Council a shout out, good games!

PS: You guys need to PvP on your imps more >.<

We are at war with the Empire. The Republic cannot afford to lose more of its defenders. Do not be swayed by these false promises of cookies and bacon, for Darth Baras has stolen them all and is not willing to share.

Either way, we shall win this war, with or without you. I will do what I must.

*Takes off robes, ignites lightsaber*

FOR THE REPUBLIC!

Can I steal this for my forum sig? :D

Anything to promote the Republic.

Let me edit this as I was the last one to post here... A shout-out to Answer, I ended up in 3 games with (and against) him today and I want to thank him for staying focused on objectives instead of swoosh and pew pew numbers even as a solo Marauder.

Edited by Advanderer

I would like to say that Ryph has really impressed me lately with the amount of damage he can put out! He's quite dangerous for a scoundrel, and I'm impressed!

Also <3 to Reckoner and his group for some great games this morning!

Thanks Isad'ia, were still getting around the rough edges but there a good group to work with

Shout out to Chronos, Pymybo, Torquil, Laconi and whoever else backfilled and/or toughed it out on the pub side Voidstar match this afternoon (I'm sure I forgot a few). That we cameback after four people bailed on our team made a long, painful week of pugging a lot more bearable. Many <3 to you all.

Hey all just dropping in just wanted to the great teams and players i have met since beta enjoy all the pvping and what not against you all both pub and imp twistal/ liljohn, silentprayer

*hides from Twistal* Damn your Operative :p kidding you know I love ya lol

Sorry for being off topic, but Arash, has any actually called you the chuck norris of ebon hawk?

Yeah i would like to know who called you the Chuck Norris of Ebon Hawk... so we can all smack them around a bit for inflating your ego

Thanks for always turning your backs to me in WZ's when I'm on my up and coming scrapper. It makes it easier to back blast.

And thank you for wrecking my face when I get cocky and stay out of stealth to long as well. It reminds me to play the game, and not sit there and be a tool typing about butts.

I would like to give a shout out to Reckoner. My entertainment tonight was provided by your relentless ganking of questers, followed quickly by your valiant claims of ridding Ilum of that very thing. However, what amused me most was watching your guild be decimated by three of members Empire, and hearing your demoralized cries in general chat seconds later about the 'two full Empire premades' who defeated you. ;)