Couple of questions for the Balance sage

Karlivus

1) Did some informal testing, and Presence of Mind (PoM) does not appear to increase the damage of the dot portion of mind crush. ie, I see mind crush tick for 66 every time whether hard cast or cast under PoM. Do we believe this is intended? Seems to significantly reduce the value of the +20% damage portion of PoM (not that there are other dps skills to take ...)

2) Not quite there yet, but ... does Telekinetic Throw (TT) benefit from the periodic damage boost of fully talented Force in Balance (FiB)? In that other game, the equivalent channeled spell did benefit from all modifiers that said they effected periodic damage ... just wondering if that is true here as well.

I can't say I've looked closely enough to say about question 1, but I'd guess probably not, the PoM dmg only increases the initial dmg of Mind Crush. And question 2 is a definite no. The Force Suppression talent has your Force in Balance apply a 10-charge debuff on each affected target and Telekinetic Throw does not remove any of those charges. Both of these things seem like they should be changed, I agree. There's also a problem with Force Potency and Telekinetic Throw which I made a thread about here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=76582. But it's possible that all these are working as intended for balance reasons. I just hope not. Edited by rabok