Permanent Stun? [Bug]

dakisback

Anyone else experience this? It happened to me once yesterday in a standard warzone and then later on in a ranked warzone to one of our healers.

I believe it happens when you're blinded and hit with a normal stun at the exact same time.

Basically it makes you permanently stunned and when you /stuck it puts you back in your re-spawn and you still cannot move. Effectively removing you from the warzone due to the deserter debuff.

Anyone else experience this? It happened to me once yesterday in a standard warzone and then later on in a ranked warzone to one of our healers.

I believe it happens when you're blinded and hit with a normal stun at the exact same time.

Basically it makes you permanently stunned and when you /stuck it puts you back in your re-spawn and you still cannot move. Effectively removing you from the warzone due to the deserter debuff.

Yeah it hasn't happened in a long while for me, I assumed they got it fixed. Guess not.

• Dev Post
Hello there! We are aware of this issue and are currently working on a resolution. If you experience this problem when in Warzones, please post in this thread with your Advanced Class, server, and any additional details you can provide, including recent (post Game Update 1.3) screenshots and/or videos. Thanks very much! Edited by AmberGreen

One simple bandaid to this would be to remove the deserter buff in ranked warzones. After all i don't think people are going to afk in those. Ultimately this needs fixed but at least it would give the team a chance to win 7v8 and that person get comms. Thoughts? Edited by Elboc

This happened to me yesterday. I used Tenacity to remove the stun since my Resolve bar was full, but it didn't work. I died and respawned on the ship (in the Alderaan Civil War), but couldn't move and /stuck simply moved me 5 meters, where I was also stuck. I eventually was kicked out of hte WZ due to the deserter debuff.

I have filed a ticket regarding this issue. I should receive comms, a WZ matched played, and Credits for that match.

Happened to me today at about 1 p.m. (EDT) on The Fatman. Playing a Sith Juggernaut.

Basically, my resolve was full and it wasn't from stuns. Then I got rooted and my character was flopping around like a fish. I wasn't actually stunned, just immobilized. I could still leap and use other attacks, but I couldn't move my character.

When I got stunned by a PT a few minutes later, I used unleash and could again move my character.

This happened to a teammate in a rated game last week. Dying will fix it. He too tried /stuck and wound up unable to move in the spawn zone. We sage pulled him (in 30 second intervals) back to the frontlines and when someone killed him he could move again.

Not something that would work in a pug, but with all your teammates in vent it is a viable workaround for this bug.