Why is HK-47 in Faundry still bugging after almost 6 months ?

I think the biggest reason for all the bugs is due to BW need to add % based mechanics to every boss fight they do. All this does is bug it to no end. If you dps a boss to fast it will enter a phase with-in a phase causing it to bug out and not work right.

Because making things like "Exit Area" Not work in combat is a higher priority. This way when bugs happen you'll be killed too add insult to injury.

So true, so true. -laughs-

Fix your damn bugs already.

JJ

As the title says , it still bugs when it gets in to the core.

I find this really odd after 6 moths.

What bug? The one where he still gets the buff even if you destroy the things on the core? If I remember correctly you just have to wait until the adds spawn and then destroy the things on the core.

What bug? The one where he still gets the buff even if you destroy the things on the core? If I remember correctly you just have to wait until the adds spawn and then destroy the things on the core.

There was a thread a few days ago with a list of all the bugs on this fight. there were 2-3 major ones that will result in a wipe.

Given how much time they have had to fix this fight they shouldnt even have 1 major bug like that.

Because making things like "Exit Area" Not work in combat is a higher priority. This way when bugs happen you'll be killed too add insult to injury.

I loled :) Good point. They have really strange priorities. Well i am not a programmer and i don't want to comment on what they should do first but hey its been 6 months. And it is really hearth breaking to see a deal breaking bug in the 3rd Hard instance you do. If you follow the order ofcourse. BT , boarding party, foundry.

"Hey , we reduced the repair costs. We must make sure they die. Keep the bugs as it is. Release the HK-47"

SIGNED.

BW, please stop making the crappiest parts of your game (GTN) even crappier, and FIX THIS.

absolutely inexcusable after over 5 months. we don't want new content that is not playable to 95% of players due to difficulty (lost island), we want your existing content to just work. THEN make new stuff.

yes i have cleared and love lost island, but you can't deny that it is too hard for most players, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. just making the point that you need to fix what you already have before you make something that most players can't even feasibly try.

Last time I ran hard foundry (few days ago) we actually had to change tactics to get around the bugs. People were being insta-killed by the pillar dropping when it wasn't and HK was continuing to attack us while he was supposed to be inside it etc.

Another annoying bug is the droid boss in KP, if you wipe he will vanish after resetting. Which means you have to reset the instance and kill the trash again. This happens every single damn time!

Really, these kind of things are game breaking bugs as even the work arounds don't always work, they should be fixed as top priority. Not stuff like disabling exit area in combat.

Edited by NasherUK

This fight finally worked for me this week, albeit not bug free entirely. One of the panels would respawn every time, forcing me to click it twice, but I'd gladly take that over him getting permanent power to the core.

The most interesting thing about HK-47 is that it bugs out differently every time. Effects I have seen so far:

Panels not appearing, boss getting rage buff after pressing all 4 panels, boss getting "stuck" in the tube, boss staying invisible for more than a minute, boss keeps sniping random players while being immune for several minutes, 4 adds spawning at a time.

That being said, he is beatable. I have the speeder drop from Revan on 3 of my chars.

On normal, I noticed that it is better to ignore the panels. The fire damage effect he does is alot LESS damage than his normal attacks after getting out with killed panels. Thinking about it, that might be another bug ;)

SIGNED.

we don't want new content that is not playable to 95% of players due to difficulty (lost island), we want your existing content to just work. THEN make new stuff.

I couldn't agree more. There isn't any other boss like the first boss that is melee unfriendly. It doubles the effort if you have a melee dps :) Well it is a fine instance. I like it to be hard. But the second boss trolled us yesterday. You know you have to gather under him when he starts to smash. Just a second before completing his chest bumping he took a little step back :D And we all ended up in lava. PLS fix. I love the game but cant enjoy it.

Vaarsuviuss: At least you have given me an explanation that makes sense. Doing too much dps and the boss entering a phase within phase. Propably the reason I seem to see more of these bugs than many other people is because I play DPS and I DPS like a boss, apparently. :csw_deathstar:

I have noticed one of the following bugs can happen:

- HK is enraged after the first healing chamber regardless of the speed with which you kill panels, and you wipe.

- Chamber comes down, but HK remains outside. If you attack him during this period, it may cause him to enrage when the chamber goes up, causing a wipe. I think he actually enrages anyway. In any case he will be outside the chamber shooting at us during the chamber sequence.

- HK is in the middle, chamber comes down, but the chamber itself is invisible. Only the panels are visible and you can destroy them.

- Chamber is down, but panels do not spawn at all, ie. you cant get HK out of the chamber. HK will also continue to shoot us through the walls of the chamber, while being untargetable himself.

Edited by Karkais

HK is a joke. Know what I miss?

I miss Revan's Force Lightning ticking for 50k. That was a fun fight.

LFG Assassin Tank for Foundry HM!

"Okay ready..here it comes...FORCE SHROUD!!!!"

"Crap I was second too late."

"No worries we got him next time"

Another annoying bug is the droid boss in KP, if you wipe he will vanish after resetting. Which means you have to reset the instance and kill the trash again. This happens every single damn time!

The droid respawns after a while, just have patience when you reenter.(shouldn't take more than 1-2 minutes)

• 2 months later...

absolutely inexcusable after over 5 months. we don't want new content that is not playable to 95% of players due to difficulty (lost island),

yes i have cleared and love lost island, but you can't deny that it is too hard for most players, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. just making the point that you need to fix what you already have before you make something that most players can't even feasibly try.

Ok so you're not complaining about LI?

I agree on fixing the bugs, but complaining about bads failing LI is a whole other story.

Back on topic, I alt f4'd after HK bugging twice...

Even if he does bug its still doesn't mean you should whipe... in total ive probably run foundry HM close to 75 times and whiped 1 time on hk b/c one dps was afk.... even if he bugs.. have the tank keep aggro on him also aoe taunt the adds and put them right on top of hk and aoe the **** out of them. and the insta death thig.. your standing to close to where the thing in the center drops.. it will crush you

As far as the droid in KP if your dieing there then err learn the puzzle you shouldnt ever move the droid and this fight should take no more than 3-4 mins(and thats Nim)

Edit: the only boss you should whipe on if/when it bugs is the cadememu***(spelling) cant do much about the entire room filling of fire

Edited by wetslampigduex

Even if he does bug its still doesn't mean you should whipe

/QUOTE]

This doesn't make sense. If it's a bug, it should be fixed. Or if they like it because it makes the fight more challenging, they should announce it as a new feature.

... in total ive probably run foundry HM close to 75 times and whiped 1 time on hk b/c one dps was afk.... even if he bugs.. have the tank keep aggro on him also aoe taunt the adds and put them right on top of hk and aoe the **** out of them. and the insta death thig.. your standing to close to where the thing in the center drops.. it will crush you

/QUOTE]

I've only found 2.

1, he won't come out of his chamber and still shoot the crap out of some party member. Sometimes everybody realises the problem and run quick enough to the corridor to get some serious healing, and make him get out to kill him.

2, he will stay outside the chamber area, some meters away, but the chamber goes down. There's no one below it, but the ones that are close to the droid, get crushed

Can we all agree that we'd rather have a game that works instead of new content that doesn't?

I mean hell, devs, half the crap you already have barely works, and you're already advertising a new planet!

To paraphrase Starship Troopers, "It's an ugly planet! A bugged planet! A planet hostile to all life!"

Edited by Malles