Community new warzone ideas

Laylyn

There have been a lot of complaints about Huttball. I figured it wouldn't hurt to make a few suggestions for new pvp zones, especially ones that slanted population servers might see a lot of.

Here's mine. A Bar brawl map (neutral Huttball style map): This concept has been a staple of movies and television shows. It might be a wonderful way to create a lot of mayhem in a zone. A bar brawl zone should be a straight combat map.

There should be no objectives other than neutralizing everyone not on your team. For example the objective should be first team to 100 total kills wins.

There is no clicking of flags. There is nothing flashing to touch. There is nothing to carry. There is no other objectives than straightforward slaughter.

There is even a possibility of a bonus hard mode or a way to make the map even more interesting. If game mechanics allow, it could be an 8 vs 8 vs 8 or an 8 vs 8 vs 8 vs 8.

This could make for a very interesting mixed faction fight. It was an old option from the COX arenas to really spice things up that I'd like to see here.

You can think the design idea behind the Tat FFA zone as an alternative anyone against anyone map. It's just instant and can mix things up with extra teams if that's possible. It should also provide the devs with a quick warzone option for overpopulated sides.

What do you think? What are your ideas?

There have been a lot of complaints about Huttball. I figured it wouldn't hurt to make a few suggestions for new pvp zones, especially ones that slanted population servers might see a lot of.

Here's mine. A Bar brawl map (neutral Huttball style map): This concept has been a staple of movies and television shows. It might be a wonderful way to create a lot of mayhem in a zone. A bar brawl zone should be a straight combat map.

There should be no objectives other than neutralizing everyone not on your team. For example the objective should be first team to 100 total kills wins.

There is no clicking of flags. There is nothing flashing to touch. There is nothing to carry. There is no other objectives than straightforward slaughter.

There is even a possibility of a bonus hard mode or a way to make the map even more interesting. If game mechanics allow, it could be an 8 vs 8 vs 8 or an 8 vs 8 vs 8 vs 8.

This could make for a very interesting mixed faction fight. It was an old option from the COX arenas to really spice things up that I'd like to see here.

You can think the design idea behind the Tat FFA zone as an alternative anyone against anyone map. It's just instant and can mix things up with extra teams if that's possible. It should also provide the devs with a quick warzone option for overpopulated sides.

What do you think? What are your ideas?

I don't like being "that guy" because i do like threads like this, but they already have warzones in development for pvp. They have development planned months/years in advance. Chances of them stopping that development that they have already spent time and money on to start development on user inspired content is next to 0%.

I love the idea of a bar brawl though that would be a lot of fun.

-Convoy

A planetary monorail train carrying a VIP is riding to Corruscant. A jedy ambush team attacks the train jumping from a flying shuttle to the last wagon, and fights they way to the VIP to assassinate him.

Imperial bodyguards have to stop them. The attacking side have to fight their way forward wagon by wagon - theres very little spece inside, no real space for maneuvers, but its also pretty easy to destroy the doors blocking the way to the next wagon, and you can also try to get on top of the train and pass this way.