Official swtor solo player-easter egg thread

AshlaBoga

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
on the first set of questline on makeb, in the office there is a picture of the ice cream maker guy from empire strikes back

ice cream maker guy in empire

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5oksaFp6B1qzvq4b.jpg

ice cream maker guy in makeb

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s21/batman_fan1214/icman_zps753f2bfc.jpg

Hmmm, I always assumed that guy is supposed to be Shalim Avesta?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shalim_Avesta

Just played through False Emperor on my 55 Sage and 55 Commando to see what this was all about. The sage got the same response that's already been reported for the knight, but the commando had a unique response.

Jedi Consular (Sage): Come, Master Jedi. Witness the Destruction of your fleet.

Trooper (Commando): Your fleet has failed you, Major.

Additionally, Arkis Wode seemed to have unique replies (though these may be in the group version, I don't know... I've always hit the space bar through his part... HK-47 is much more entertaining).

Jedi Consular: You didn't listen to my warnings, Master Jedi.

Trooper: Bad move, Major.

Hmmm, I always assumed that guy is supposed to be Shalim Avesta?

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shalim_Avesta

It is, anyone claiming otherwise is reaching. Just because something CAN be a reference, doesn't mean it IS a reference. Like the mention of a Halo reference in Taloran Village? Its not *********** Master Chief, its Mantellian Sepratist Propaganda.

Just played through False Emperor on my 55 Sage and 55 Commando to see what this was all about. The sage got the same response that's already been reported for the knight, but the commando had a unique response.

Jedi Consular (Sage): Come, Master Jedi. Witness the Destruction of your fleet.

Trooper (Commando): Your fleet has failed you, Major.

Additionally, Arkis Wode seemed to have unique replies (though these may be in the group version, I don't know... I've always hit the space bar through his part... HK-47 is much more entertaining).

Jedi Consular: You didn't listen to my warnings, Master Jedi.

Trooper: Bad move, Major.

Updated my OP with the Consular and Trooper quotes:D

On Belsavis, I noted an Republic officer called "Bartap", if I remember correctly. He is located at the very first Republic base, where you land for the first time, not far away from the traders.

In German language, this can be broken down into a word game of into 2 words : "Bart ab" meaning "beard cut" or "beard gone".

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Once again, curiosity got the better of me, so I ran through it on my gunslinger. :D (False Emperor, that is)

Smuggler: Approach, Captain. Watch your fleet's final moments.

I think I might try some of the others now, just to see if there are any more of these little hidden bits of dialogue.

Edited by Snordek

Just ran through The Battle of Ilum to see if Darth Serevin had anything interesting to say. Here's what I found:

Smuggler: A pleasure, Captain. Emperor Malgus has spoken of your... stubbornly persistent ways.

Trooper: So this is the Major from Havoc Squad. Emperor Malgus thought you might oppose our invasion.

Consular: The force is strong with you, just as Emperor Malgus warned.

Well.. while not a flashpoint thingy, here goes mine.

Edit: thought it would be nice to add that those are smuggler-class spoilers.

In the smuggler story at a certain point you need to loot an imperial treasury vessel, 2 containters are main objective, and the third one, bonus has those items in it.

Canderous ordo's head (in which the small image shows the skull with a hole through the creanium.

Goto's sensor of something

3rd item which I do not remember. :(

but yeah, now people know how canderous/ mandalore died. :(

Edited by Tachenko_Yuri

Sith Warrior gets

"The Emperors Wrath. Fitting that we meet within his Chambers. He was kind enough to keep his throne warm for me."

He then goes on to speak of lost glory.

ty, Malgus solo stuff now only missing smuggler!

Edited by AshlaBoga

ty, Malgus solo stuff now only missing smuggler!

You mean this?

Once again, curiosity got the better of me, so I ran through it on my gunslinger. :D (False Emperor, that is)

Smuggler: Approach, Captain. Watch your fleet's final moments.

I think I might try some of the others now, just to see if there are any more of these little hidden bits of dialogue.

You probably also missed his next post:

Just ran through The Battle of Ilum to see if Darth Serevin had anything interesting to say. Here's what I found:

Smuggler: A pleasure, Captain. Emperor Malgus has spoken of your... stubbornly persistent ways.

Trooper: So this is the Major from Havoc Squad. Emperor Malgus thought you might oppose our invasion.

Consular: The force is strong with you, just as Emperor Malgus warned.

Shame I assumed something like this would happen on soloing Foundry, no such luck. ;(

However. Republic side if a player does the Maelstrom Prison questline to free Revan, and you later meet Malgus via holo in the Illum Storyline you will say something along the lines of "Hey, You were the sith who tried to stop me from freeing Revan!" and then he says something along the lines of "Much has transpired since then, jedi"

Not exact quoting, I did it on my Jedi Guardian a long time ago, but it was a large eye-catcher.