Toth and Zorn HM kill w/ only 7 raid members

We were a man down Sunday night for the first fight, and couldn't find anyone who only wanted to do TnZ, so decided to give it a try with 7. We wiped the first time because of bad timing with the first jump...all 3 DPS got the fearful debuff at the same time, so by the time Toth went down, Zorn still had close to 20% HP, and we just couldn't last that long on the enrage. Luckily, our second attempt was successful! It actually wasn't so bad, we just had a Carnage Marauder switching back and forth between the two.

As far as I can tell on YouTube, only other 7-man kill recorded was on SM. Yea, its shameless endorsement/bragging, but we all thought it was pretty cool...:rolleyes: Oh, and watch the video in HD if you want to be able to read anything...and apologies for the endless vent sound effects...not sure who those were coming from.

I'm not too shocked that its doable since most guilds have to slow down dps on them to avoid wiping themselves :p not trying to take anything away from the accomplishment though :D really good job, since I don't think anyone's done it before that I've heard of.

Feel like trying it now :p reminds me of WoTLK days 8manning Malygos for the achievement. I can imagine the other 3 bosses would be really tough to 7man, would be interesting to see :p

We were shooting ideas around about trying it on the other three bosses, but we didn't actually do it...the whole reason we did that was because we were temporarily down a player and couldn't find someone who only wanted to come in for one boss...so we just completed it with 8 for last week.

Hashing it out though, for SC&FB, I figure the strategy would be much the same as T&Z, with DPS switching periodically. For Vorgath I think it could be solo healed, especially with how pretty much every combat situation everyone can be stacked and AoE healed (with a Sorc or Sage). Kephess would have to be down a DPS, but I keep looking at that fight, and I just don't know if its possible without a fourth DPS...so many DPS races, not to mention Kephess has 1M+ HP and a pretty tight enrage timer.

Would definitely be fun to try though.