Healing in Tactical FPs and Health Pack Etiquette

I don't know... when we're all DPS it annoys the crap out of me, if 1 teammember loses like 10% of the health and RUNS straight for the Kolto station, and then boss actually starts doing serious damage and all kolto stations are depleted. It sucks. When we have 1 healer on our team, there's no need for getting kolto stations, but most of the time the healer sucks and I still use medpacks, and kolto stations - I don't care if the healer will be pissed off or not. It's that persons problem.

I don't know... when we're all DPS it annoys the crap out of me, if 1 teammember loses like 10% of the health and RUNS straight for the Kolto station, and then boss actually starts doing serious damage and all kolto stations are depleted. It sucks. When we have 1 healer on our team, there's no need for getting kolto stations, but most of the time the healer sucks and I still use medpacks, and kolto stations - I don't care if the healer will be pissed off or not. It's that persons problem.

If your health actually gets low it makes sense to use the kolto, whether or not a healer is in the group. What usually happens however is that people drop to 90% and don't need kolto but it hit it anyway, right as the healer is hitting them with a healing ability. It both causes the healer to waste a cast and unnecessarily depletes a kolto station. Not infrequently the reason for the dip to 90% was also that the kolto-spammer ignored a mechanic.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco