PvP -Republic and Empire population imbalance

ToadSlayingJEDI

Alright, so I have been enjoying the PvP as much as I can (I currently only get about 15-25fps) but it seems like the server I am on, "Death Wind Corridor" is made up of almost entirely Empire.

I have played Huttball in 95% of all the matches I have played because the Republic was no where to be found... it is a fun game but I just want to try out some of the other warzones more often... I have only played Alderran and the bomb one each once....

I don't know what can be done about this, but it is a little disappointing. I haven't got to the world PvP yet but I am afraid that there won't be much conflict going on if there are no Republic enemies. :(

Solution: Play republic?

The real solution was to not allow either faction on a server to massively outnumber the other. They could have put limits on people joining Empire on his server but they can't be bothered with doing anything to balance factions, I guess because Blizzard didn't do it they figure they don't have to either.

And it's not our fault the Republic's classes are just boring versions of the Empire's.

Edited by spaceball_

Yeah I was going to ask, "Is the only solution to join Republic?"

See the thing is I wanna be Sith. I'm sicking of playing the good side :p

You and the rest of the general population.

Good thing I like PvP and could give a !@$!#$ less about storyline. I enjoy my instant queue times.

The real solution was to not allow eitheruld have put limits on people joining Empire on his server but they can't be bothered with doing anything to balance factions, I guess because Blizzard didn't do it they figure they don't have to either.

And it's not our fault the Republic's classes are just boring versions of the Empire's.

And it's not our fault all the little kids rolled the emo side.

Roll Republic or continue to have fun with Huttball 24/7.

You're in the wrong game if all you care about is pvp, seriously.

I enjoy this PvP actually. I can login, grab a few friends and play some nice games of cooperation and teamwork that is relaxing while I kill people.

After playing MMO's for the last 13+ years, you tend to go for the more relaxing things in games :)