<Chthonic> recruiting for NiM EC progression

marshmallow

Hey everyone, now that NiM EC is coming out next week, some old ambient members decided we wanted to be competitive in progression this time around. We are currently recruiting for both 16 man and 8 man, and are in dire need of tanks and ranged DPS.

We are whats left of Ambient, and if you want to be apart of whats left of the best guild in the game, then hit me up on Vexo or in this thread. I need players to try out before thursday so HMU.

best guild in the game what a joke lol, who would want to be part a guild that thinks they are the best over both sides and across servers, your up in the clouds vexo why don't you come back down and join us in reality...

Erm I never said this guild was the best in the game. If you learned to read you would have read that I said Ambient was the best guild in the game which we were. We had world first hm ec clear ever, and were on track for world first 16 man hm tfb clear.

Think before you post.

best guild in the game what a joke lol, who would want to be part a guild that thinks they are the best over both sides and across servers, your up in the clouds vexo why don't you come back down and join us in reality...

>____<;

Edited by paowee