Jug for 3 sec immunity/thorn or Mara for double saber throw?

piSith

So the big question now is.......

Do I play the big bad Juggernaut with a new skill that gives you 3 secs of damage immunity PLUS thorn damage to the attacker(this skill will rival if not outshine Mara's Undying Rage).

Or

Mara with a bad *** Double Saber Throw AT 30 YARDS! PLUS IT SLOWS. I cant stress enough how cool this is gonna look, and the amount of utility a 30 YARD AOE SLOW FOR A MARA will do. This skill will wreck(drools). This my friends will wet alot of tissues. Cuz the crying will flood this forums.

Besides that, the Jug is getting a nice overhaul. No MORE SPAMMING Sundering Assault, and now Sundering Assault acts like Battering Assault. THIS IS BIG!!! HuGE!! Also a rework to immortal and veng trees. This means that going full Vengeance for PvP is a high possiblity.(Drools)

Now with my desk soaking wet from all this nasty saliva, i ask you fellow players.

What is your choice?

I like the Jug, the playstyle really give you the feeling of a stonewall, but Mara playstyle fits me better. Carnage is very fast pasted and used well the skills work together fluently.

While i think the Mara is really flexible in a WZ situation, the Jug does offer flexible builds which in itself is something i think really worth playing the class.

the sundering assault re-design is HUGE indeed. Everytime i play my marauder, i think "thank god for battering assault. so damn easy to build rage in 1 single move", whereas with jugs building and maintaining rage is a pain in the ***. As far as what ability i'd pick, id go with the jug defensive cooldown cuz they really need defensive cooldowns

There's no denial that Force Push is one an awesome ultility skill, and i must agree that Predation is well worth the class.(I personally use predation alot.)

I'm thinking would it be worth it to roll Jug, as i will most likely be pvping alot, and the survivability of Mara is what i love, and the ability to react to different situations quickly is rewarded. With Ofbfuscate(spelling), Cloak of Pain, Force Camo, Saber ward, Undying Rage, and if timed correct Bloodlust + Berserk on as a Carnage, you can easily 1v2 sometimes. The nice flowing battle style you see and feel with Marauder is so pleasing to the eye. And another reason i didn't like playing Jug that much, because rage generation management is really heavy, but on a Mara rage usage management is more heavy. If that made anysense.

Edited by piSith

I don't see the big deal, reflect sounds boring, 3 seconds of reflect damage whoop-tee-freakin-doo!

My dps Jugg puts out enough damage and can mitigate damage well enough that a this new skill is redundant .

Losing Savage kick and Pommel strike for no good reason is stupid.(don't like it on your bar don't use it)

An AoE force choke would be something worth gettin excited about.

Savage Kick and Pommel is purely PvE... any skill that's purely PvP? so its right to remove em

Ever used crippling slash on an ops boss?

While they are not always pure pve some have only pvp uses.

Savage kick was dead useful for thrash clearing in HM FP.

Ever used crippling slash on an ops boss?

While they are not always pure pve some have only pvp uses.

Savage kick was dead useful for thrash clearing in HM FP.

Crippling slash works on mobs and adds. I can find plenty of use for a slow in an FP/OP situation.

Cant think of a situation where i can Kick and Pommel in PvP tho.