Hardmode "manners"

I hit 50 on my SI a few days ago and now I have been doing the HM's and working my way up the gear ladders.

In response to the OP, I believe that sure - some of the things your groups would have done are wrong, but with almost all 50's on HM's (including myself) are always going to skip conversations. So if you want them to the EM of the Flashpoint or Story Mode as that is made for story of course.

To your combat problem, it appears you are DPS and so I understand that. You have to understand that people don't want FP's to take very long anymore, and bonus missions are irrelevant because there is now no more xp gain (until Sunday) so if there is a way to get around fights people know about them and use them, if you are new to HM then you best hop on your speeder and follow suit - AND it saves time.

Your group probably just thought you had done the FP's before as many have and so they would not come back to help you.

I have not shared yet my combat aggro or whatever, but since this is my first 50 and I am a healer, I don't usually get complaints about drawing enemies because all the groups I have been in have supported me and if we have had several groups we have (just) pulled through.

The only real advice I can say is to play it like most play it to make the experience more fun for everyone.

Hope that helps :)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for ya. When I started(founder) I didnt know how to play. It was ugly to say the least. But some groups I played with were fantastic and helped to learn. Some were not. Crap happens and u just gota move on.

There r some seriously delusional peeps that play this game and believe it to actually matter. The way some go off and come unglued about a simple trash pull or not skipping leads me 2 think they need time away in quiet room. A place where pills and straight jackets are plentifull.

Maybe an option in GF with 2 check boxes. Box # 1- i like 2 play with evry1 and am stable minded/ Box # 2-im elletz n if u mess me up by not skiipin or pullin thn ima rip u apart.

PS- I still dont get it. U super Eleetz r in full 63 armor and cry like little babies about a trash mob. Im mean really ***? How in hell did u take down HM octopuss or NIM Lizard guy but cant kill a simple trash pull LMAO

Edited by mcslack

I'm really starting to think this has to have something to do with a server, because as I'm new lvl 50 as well and played about 15-20 HMs so far (all random groups), most of them 1 or 2 times, I haven't seen this behaviour the OP is talking about once. I've met only wonderful people always waiting and looking back if everybody saw the right way and killing accidental pulls without complaining about that. And when I'll be more experienced I will do just the same thing because this is as it should be IMO as long as people are trying. Edited by zzoorrzz

i never said i was complaining. i never said a thing to them about complaining. and yes i did ask for help and they still left me there.

and i was following the leader very well, i got caught between a rock and a wall and couldnt move. that wasnt my fault.

and not to mention i got ratted off for my gear. i honestly dont care, because i got the level 50 gear from the fleet, ripped the mods off those and put them on my revan stuff. its the exact same stats and people were complaining i wasnt at 14k health. uhm... i was at 13900 and im a marauder... and i didnt want to use the tionese because it looks dumb.

You have every right to rip mods out of the elder gear and put it into whatever modifiable shells you want to. It's your toon. You should educate them and tell them that

A. The reason youre not at 14000+ hp is because, atm, the set bonuses do NOT follow when you rip the mods out. That should change with 2.0 or a upcoming update to the game. I know that the set bonuses are for your abilities, but you do also end up with about an extra 1000 hp with the base shells.

B. It is a team game, and they should help you get the mob you picked up off of you, but some people are going to be idiots and there isn't much you can do about it. Occasionally you will find that group that works really well and understands teamwork. Friend these people so you have someone to contact and run with if they are on. Better still, get in and run with a Guild. These people typically are more inclined to help you become a better player.

Edited by DarknessInLight

Not everyone acts like this but as a tank I see it alot. I also have Been here since beta and have done these a million times. I understand that people want to rush but IMO they forget that it supposed to be fun. I already have a job SWTOR is a game. I skip stuff or I spend an hour on black talon what difference does it make if I am having run playing with other people.

There are a ton of whiners in this game more than I am used to. There are also som cool people but you get the good with the bad

Just if you have not done something tell your group if they whine too much just ignore them and continue on. Sometimes is easier to kill the mobs then to skip them

Hey if your on ebon hawk I will group with you

this.

i only hit 50 on my main last week, and personally i've found the groups on hm the same as sm - mixed. most groups are grand, i explain i haven't been through before, even though i'm a tank someoe else leads. i **** up and die because i go off course, people laugh etc.

in other groups, the uber freaks whine and complain that it's taking longer than 15 minutes to complete. likewise in sm there are the same guys "SPACEBAR!!!!!!!!" ing it the whole way through. no, i want to watch the cutscenes if it's my first time through. i can understand HM players wanting people to spacebar because there are alternative ways to watch the cutscenes, and hm players are running the same flashpoints much more often than sm players.

but it works both ways - not only are there people who refuse to help, there are also people who refuse to listen to help and just run off and do their own thing (moreso in SM), and there are also just plain ignorant people. i usually just ignore if i can, leave the group and ignore if it's too big a problem. i tank and heal mainly so i'll usually get a pop pretty quick once my timer runs out. while i like to get my xp and gear quickly, i'd rather take twice as long and have fun doing it - i play the game and pay my sub to enjoy myself, not to get xp and l337 l007

Whew! Made it through all 23 pages of this thread, and I have to say that the OP throws the term "elitest" around a lot and tends to insult the people who disagree with her, even if they were kind about it in their posts. Now, I would never go through the time and effort of getting my entire guild to ignore you, if I did a HM FP where you intentionally pulled mobs I'd probably just kick you. You do damage. I pull mobs. Don't step on my toes and I won't step on yours. When I run a FP as a tank, I assume that everyone has run it before unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. I also assume that everyone has Speeder Piloting III and a speeder to match. I also assume that everyone is competent enough to watch me and follow where I go and to not get behind.

I also expect ALL DPS, even if it is their first run in a particular FP to know a few basics:

1) Basic kill order. Start with weaks --> Strongs --> Elites --> Champions

2) To NOT break CC's. If an enemy is CC'd, I have no aggro built on it and if CC breaks because of a single AOE, odds are it's going for either the DPS or the Healer.

3) To use their CC's and abilities as they are meant to be used. I shouldn't have to target or ask for every CC. If we've CC'd the other 6 Champion droids, you can bet your hat that the 7th will be CC'd as well.

4) I'm not a spacebar freak, I try to remember, but honestly most of them are so short I forget that they are skippable. Esseles and BT should be spacebarred without fail every time. The convos add an hour to the FP.

5) If you pull aggro on a boss cause they've CC'd me, and they don't come back to me as soon as I come back, that means my taunts are on CD. Use your threat dump pls.

6) To NEVER stand in a circle unless it has a Republic or Imperial insignia in the middle.

7) NEED for yourself, GREED for comps (unless you have permission to do otherwise), and GREED/PASS for everything else at your discretion.

8) To work as a team. DPS should divide and conquer weak enemies and focus fire on strongs and above. I shouldn't have one DPS wailing on one Elite while the other DPS is wailing on another.

If you've noticed, all of these are things a DPS should learn within their first run through Hammer Station, SM, the LVL 16 one. To not do these things by lvl 50 shows that you are just lazy and/or incompetent. And if a DPS ( or healer, for that matter ) keeps on doing these things, I will be tempted to initiate a vote to kick. But TBH, the only thing I kick / ignore for is gear ninja-ing.

However, accidentally pulling mobs and/or getting stuck is an entirely different story. It happens to the best of us and will happen at least once during a FP. It's to be expected in PuG's.

As for your gear, Tionese is more than sufficient to run through any Tier 1 HMFP.

EDIT: One last thing. A tank or healer might get away with going against the grain of a group (NOT spacebarring, etc.) but there are dozens of DPS just waiting to take your place. And you ignoring me isn't a big deal. You get enough tanks / healers to ignore you, you will have a very long queue time indeed. You may find it nigh impossible to get a Group Finder OP.

EDIT 2: Not to be a jerk, but why are you founding guilds when you don't even have a single 50? That would be like becoming a priest without reading the Bible. The other ppl in your guild will come to you for guidance / help and you should be able to give it to them. It's part of the responsibilities that come with that "Empress" title you're so fond of.

^^^This

You have every right to rip mods out of the elder gear and put it into whatever modifiable shells you want to. It's your toon. You should educate them and tell them that

A. The reason youre not at 14000+ hp is because, atm, the set bonuses do NOT follow when you rip the mods out. That should change with 2.0 or a upcoming update to the game. I know that the set bonuses are for your abilities, but you do also end up with about an extra 1000 hp with the base shells.

B. It is a team game, and they should help you get the mob you picked up off of you, but some people are going to be idiots and there isn't much you can do about it. Occasionally you will find that group that works really well and understands teamwork. Friend these people so you have someone to contact and run with if they are on. Better still, get in and run with a Guild. These people typically are more inclined to help you become a better player.

A is incorrect, unless there are some set bonuses with +endurance I haven't seen, all stats are on the mods and move intact to whatever shell you put them in (minus the bonuses). And the sent / mara set bonuses are kind of meh.

The more than likely reason to be sub 14K is that the OP didn't bother to pick up the free Recruit set as well, and is using crappy leveling relics, bracers, belts, implants, and earpieces.

And reading between the lines of the OPs post and subsequent responses, it appears their attitude is just as bad with regard to teamwork as those being criticized.

If three of four players are skipping the conversation cut scenes, not doing so is being inconsiderate.

If three of the four players are sticking together skipping trash and bonus objectives, going off on your own or not paying attention and falling behind / pulling unnecessary trash is being inconsiderate.

I have hit 50 on several new toons lately and in crappy Recruit / Tionese gear have never been kicked. Some of the runs were totally new to me too, as I had never leveled Republic toons to 50 before.

But then again I did skip conversations, did state "haven't done this one before", did stick with the group, all the while performing my selected role appropriately.

If you get kicked once, chalk it up as a random group of jerks and move on.

If you constantly get kicked from groups, go look in the mirror as the problem is most likely you.

Edited by DawnAskham

I feel for ya. When I started(founder) I didnt know how to play. It was ugly to say the least. But some groups I played with were fantastic and helped to learn. Some were not. Crap happens and u just gota move on.

There r some seriously delusional peeps that play this game and believe it to actually matter. The way some go off and come unglued about a simple trash pull or not skipping leads me 2 think they need time away in quiet room. A place where pills and straight jackets are plentifull.

Maybe an option in GF with 2 check boxes. Box # 1- i like 2 play with evry1 and am stable minded/ Box # 2-im elletz n if u mess me up by not skiipin or pullin thn ima rip u apart.

PS- I still dont get it. U super Eleetz r in full 63 armor and cry like little babies about a trash mob. Im mean really ***? How in hell did u take down HM octopuss or NIM Lizard guy but cant kill a simple trash pull LMAO

I think it's funny how you try to diss these so called "Eleetz" (pls learn how to spell. "Elites" isn't any longer to type and is actually a word.) The thing is, you do it all while writing in "l33t speak." Anyone here who actually knows what "l33t" stands for will get a kick out of this.

-Sigh- These kind of bad experiences, failed HM flashpoints due to arrogant and rude players, it's what makes me wish SWTOR would be even more of a solo game.

I know, a MMO that can be soloed, pretty ironic, indeed.

Edited by zorroazul

-Sigh- These kind of bad experiences, failed HM flashpoints due to arrogant and rude players, it's what makes me wish SWTOR would be even more of a solo game.

Any time you get that many ppl together, with the added anonymity of the internet, you'll get jerks. It's a fact of life.

Remember that one bad experience can overshadow ten good ones.

I've had a fair share of poor experiences, but the vast majority have been good ones. Both with pugs and with friends. As a matter of fact, one of the best in-game experiences was with a random pug running HM False Emperor. The whole group was funny, chatty, we did some light RP while doing the flashpoint and basically all had a great time.

Cheers.

Whew! Made it through all 23 pages of this thread, and I have to say that the OP throws the term "elitest" around a lot and tends to insult the people who disagree with her, even if they were kind about it in their posts. Now, I would never go through the time and effort of getting my entire guild to ignore you, if I did a HM FP where you intentionally pulled mobs I'd probably just kick you. You do damage. I pull mobs. Don't step on my toes and I won't step on yours. When I run a FP as a tank, I assume that everyone has run it before unless it is explicitly stated otherwise. I also assume that everyone has Speeder Piloting III and a speeder to match. I also assume that everyone is competent enough to watch me and follow where I go and to not get behind.

I also expect ALL DPS, even if it is their first run in a particular FP to know a few basics:

1) Basic kill order. Start with weaks --> Strongs --> Elites --> Champions

2) To NOT break CC's. If an enemy is CC'd, I have no aggro built on it and if CC breaks because of a single AOE, odds are it's going for either the DPS or the Healer.

3) To use their CC's and abilities as they are meant to be used. I shouldn't have to target or ask for every CC. If we've CC'd the other 6 Champion droids, you can bet your hat that the 7th will be CC'd as well.

4) I'm not a spacebar freak, I try to remember, but honestly most of them are so short I forget that they are skippable. Esseles and BT should be spacebarred without fail every time. The convos add an hour to the FP.

5) If you pull aggro on a boss cause they've CC'd me, and they don't come back to me as soon as I come back, that means my taunts are on CD. Use your threat dump pls.

6) To NEVER stand in a circle unless it has a Republic or Imperial insignia in the middle.

7) NEED for yourself, GREED for comps (unless you have permission to do otherwise), and GREED/PASS for everything else at your discretion.

8) To work as a team. DPS should divide and conquer weak enemies and focus fire on strongs and above. I shouldn't have one DPS wailing on one Elite while the other DPS is wailing on another.

If you've noticed, all of these are things a DPS should learn within their first run through Hammer Station, SM, the LVL 16 one. To not do these things by lvl 50 shows that you are just lazy and/or incompetent. And if a DPS ( or healer, for that matter ) keeps on doing these things, I will be tempted to initiate a vote to kick. But TBH, the only thing I kick / ignore for is gear ninja-ing.

However, accidentally pulling mobs and/or getting stuck is an entirely different story. It happens to the best of us and will happen at least once during a FP. It's to be expected in PuG's.

As for your gear, Tionese is more than sufficient to run through any Tier 1 HMFP.

EDIT: One last thing. A tank or healer might get away with going against the grain of a group (NOT spacebarring, etc.) but there are dozens of DPS just waiting to take your place. And you ignoring me isn't a big deal. You get enough tanks / healers to ignore you, you will have a very long queue time indeed. You may find it nigh impossible to get a Group Finder OP.

EDIT 2: Not to be a jerk, but why are you founding guilds when you don't even have a single 50? That would be like becoming a priest without reading the Bible. The other ppl in your guild will come to you for guidance / help and you should be able to give it to them. It's part of the responsibilities that come with that "Empress" title you're so fond of.

I agree with all of this. :) Good points.

Man, this thread is freakin' hilarious.. Haha, makes for some good reading at work.. I'm only on like page 6 or something hahaha.. Some straight e-thuggin' up in here..

Player 1 - "Look, *****.. I don't like how you be playin' the game though.. I wanna play it this way.."

Player 2 - "Nah, we got 4 muff****s in here.. And 3 of us wanna do it this way."

Player 3 & 4 - "..."

Player 1 - "Well, f*** y'all, then.. I'm'a report yo punk ***! See who the f*** is getting the last laugh..."

Crowd - "...crickets chirping..."

^my bad.. I mean..

Group - finishes FP, gets on to actual end game content.

Edited by ayobreezie

Man, this thread is freakin' hilarious.. Haha, makes for some good reading at work.. I'm only on like page 6 or something hahaha.. Some straight e-thuggin' up in here..

Player 1 - "Look, *****.. I don't like how you be playin' the game though.. I wanna play it this way.."

Player 2 - "Nah, we got 4 muff****s in here.. And 3 of us wanna do it this way."

Player 3 & 4 - "..."

Player 1 - "Well, f*** y'all, then.. I'm'a report yo punk ***! See who the f*** is getting the last laugh..."

Crowd - "...crickets chirping..."

^my bad.. I mean..

Group - finishes FP, gets on to actual end game content.

I'm still trying to tell what you're saying.

Like many, I had some sympathy with the OP at first (although anyone who is kicked from multiple groups in short succession should spot a trend and adjust accordingly). However, from the point that she said she'd deliberatly troll entire groups my feeling turned from sympathy into "I'm glad she's not on my server".

Also, please change your usage of word "Elitist" to "Majority". It tends to fit better in the manner you're using it.

So I have a level 50 Jedi Guardian tank and I'd like to start running HM FPs. I've not done them all in story mode yet so that's my first plan - view the cut scenes and get familiar w/ the basic mechanics. After that I will dip my toes into the hard modes. I know the tank is usually the leader and what not but are people more tolerant of newbie tanks?

If you're up front about being new, you should be fine.

I ran False Emporer with a 14k tank the other night. At the start he strolled into the first mob pack and did fine. I've seen much better geared tanks fail there before. Anyway, we get the final fight and as Malgus drops in health he didn't bring him to the bridge and we wipe. Someone told him in chat what was required and we go in again... only to wipe on an "unlimited power" cast. Tank writes "WTH?" in chat. At this point it becomes clear that me and the other DPS are doing all the interupts. I asked him if he'd ever run FE before.

"No".

The healer's clearly pissed off by this point. So, I explained the tactics, we went in (again) and killed him after the two wipes. Mostly the run was okay, but if he'd said he was new at the begining it'd have worked out a lot better. Sure, you can assume he's new if a tank only has 14k hp but who knows if it's an alt and he hasn't run the FP a hundred times on his main? Should have probably asked anyway, but these things are so easy now it's rarely an issue.

Bah! I can see both sides of the fence on this one. OP, while I sympathize with you a lot with your situation, you're loosing more supporters by insulting people and calling people "eleetz" etc.

I think the best way to resolve these nasty issues (being an anonymous group, it is inevitable that these situations will pop up time and time again), is to consider what situation the other three players are in. By this, I don't mean that you should simply bend over backwards to appease a single person in the group (even if that single person is yourself!) but instead, use communication at the earliest opportunity. Quite frankly, I see no reason in dropping a quick "hello" and a polite summery of your expectations of the (HM)FP cannot be relayed to the rest of the group at the start of the run.

I understand (and sometimes get impatient behind the keyboard) that people have run X FP Y number of times. Yes, some of the cutscenes can become very repetitive. I also understand that skipping trash mobs xy & z can shave a couple of minutes off the run.

I also understand that when people are new, they do require a little patience. We have all been new to a FP once, if anyone says they have NEVER made a mistake in a FP even once is a liar :) I also understand that some people REALLY enjoy watching the cutscenes. Why not? They are part of this very plot driven MMO after all.

However, the key words here are communication (as stated above) and compromise. If through a quick convo at the start of the FP you find that one person does not want to skip (maybe they wish to collect some gear), and enjoys cutscenes, yet you want to skip both mobs (and in extension, mini bosses), and cutscenes, there is plenty of room to compromise. Why not come to an agreement, surely two people can agree on something like skipping trash mobs but completing the mini bosses? Or, skipping fights but watching cutscenes (apart from esseles and BT, most cutscenes are about 30-60 seconds tops anyway!)

Is it really that difficult to meet someplace in the middle?

Personally, I always ask the group at the beginning if this is their first time through the run. If someone says yes, I will ask (politely) the group to pause before a boss fight, so I can give a quick (but clear) explanation of the mechanics. In fairness, this benefits everybody. nobody wants to wipe because someone isn't too sure of the tactics involved, do they? I might be assuming here, but I think a quick 2-3 sentence explanation before a boss is chumps change compared to two wipes, a massive repair bill and rage quitting (something I refuse to practice btw.)

Ofc, if everyone has run the FP before, then it should be done swiftly and easily (providing there are no major slip ups, which happen to the best of us on bad days)

x

Ah right. You're not complaining; you're insulting the players who have done this flashpoint hundreds of times. I apologize for getting that confused. And if you were following the leader and you still got stuck; I fail to see how that isn't 100% your fault. This sounds very much to me like a player who has zero clue what he's doing elder game and wants to be catered to.

/thread

If the flashpoint is a race go run it by yourself.

I am not a great player and I have major memory problems so I will never play a Defender or choose to lead.

I assume that 1out of 5 players may have never done the encounter and they do have an equal right to set the pace. Memorizing every hidden path to get by mobs is part of the game but should not be an make or break decision. Also if someone lives where they do not get great internet connection their lag can go up and down due to many issues causing less effective management of the toon. I was in the middle of a mob before they appeared and of course they all followed me. Luckily in that group just about everybody made a play error.

I am more upset when nobody says "ready" or marks the CC or gives the Merc the chance to AOE instead of CCing everything.

I will always try to be polite. I only kick people who blame everything on others or brag about themselves. OR THOSE WHO SELECT GREED more than once. It is a group finder and one persons elder game is not the same as everbody else s.

If the flashpoint is a race go run it by yourself.

I am not a great player and I have major memory problems so I will never play a Defender or choose to lead.

I assume that 1out of 5 players may have never done the encounter and they do have an equal right to set the pace. Memorizing every hidden path to get by mobs is part of the game but should not be an make or break decision. Also if someone lives where they do not get great internet connection their lag can go up and down due to many issues causing less effective management of the toon. I was in the middle of a mob before they appeared and of course they all followed me. Luckily in that group just about everybody made a play error.

I am more upset when nobody says "ready" or marks the CC or gives the Merc the chance to AOE instead of CCing everything.

I will always try to be polite. I only kick people who blame everything on others or brag about themselves. OR THOSE WHO SELECT GREED more than once. It is a group finder and one persons elder game is not the same as everbody else s.

Let's try to look at this objectively. At lvl 50, you get NO xp. NONE. There is no point in wasting everyone's time with every mob when it could be better spent elsewhere. Clearing mobs isn't even fun, especially for tanks / healers. We could speed through 2 clears ( or more ) of the same FP in the time it takes to full clear it once. It may be moderately enjoyable for dps, who get to flex their dps muscles without fear of getting hit, but for tanks / healers it just means more work for no gain. It also means extra chances to wipe ( The group I was tanking for wiped once on a memorable occaison when we were clearing mobs and one of them somehow "pushed" me 60m off a cliff. ) And let's face it, I'm a pretty profficient tank. Many aren't. They may wipe the group just because if incompetence or inexperience.

Furthermore:

- Mobs don't drop gear.

- Give no xp.

- Give marginal creds

- May wipe the group COSTING creds to repair gear.

- Slow the FP down.

Why would anyone want to run a full clear at lvl 50? The whole point of HMFP's is to get Columi gear to run SM OPS, where you get gear to run HM OPS, where you get gear to run NiM OPS. There's literally nothing to gain from fighting an optional boss that DOESN'T drop Columi gear. Just another chance to wipe and cost everyone credits for repairs.

The people who are arguing for full clears aren't arguing rationally. They are providing arguments like, "I want to use all those shiny abilities that I worked so hard to get!" and "I am a completionist and like to clear everything." Now, I don't have a problem with that when you're just wasting your own time, but when you waste your entire group's time you're just being inconsiderate. I would kick you for intentionally pulling mobs that didn't need to be fought so fast that you wouldn't even have time to type your nerdrage farewell.

Now, back to YOUR post. The part about CCing instead of letting your merc put out AOE is ludicrous. CC exists for a reason. If you pull 3-4 elites and a whole bunch of standard/strong enemies you're going to wipe. It's impossible for the healer to keep up with the tank's rapidly falling health. Not to mention he'll have to blow his taunts to save your sorry merc behind when you pull aggro from at least half of the mobs because you like to use "Death From Above." I know it looks cool. It's the coolest looking ability in the entire game. But to sacrifice a clean, smooth run so you can look cool? No thank you. CC like a good little DPS and leave your "Death From Above for a large pack of weak enemies. (Like the ones on Taral V that you should never fight in a HM run because you shouldn't be doing the bonus anyways.)

Your statement about letting ppl new to the FP having a say in the speed of how it's run? False. The tank sets the speed, always. If he doesn't pull a pack of enemies, neither do you. When he's standing in front of a pack of enemies and isn't doing anything, that ISN'T your cue to pull. He's probably marking kill order or CC's, or letting you know something about the fight. If the tank is new to the FP, he'll let you know. Then one of the more experienced players will show him the paths to take and stop before each fight so he can pull them.

And by the way, if 6 pieces of Tank gear drop, I'll NEED on every single one of them (as long as they're an upgrade) and you have no right to tell me I can't. So I should lose a valuable piece of gear because you want a few more creds? No group in their right mind would kick me. They may be cursing the drops, but they wouldn't kick ME for NEEDING on MY gear. You'd just look like a fool.

If you want more rules to DPSing HM FPs, check out my earlier post. I'm assuming by your attitude that you, like our illustrious and mysteriously disappearing OP, are new to end game.

Edited by Jossajus

I am more upset when nobody says "ready" or marks the CC or gives the Merc the chance to AOE instead of CCing everything....

I will always try to be polite. I only kick people who blame everything on others or brag about themselves. OR THOSE WHO SELECT GREED more than once.

Your post is full of win.

I will always try to be polite. I only kick people who blame everything on others or brag about themselves. OR THOSE WHO SELECT GREED more than once.

I greed everything I don't need lol. xDDD You get money from it, and tbh the main thing I do with my level 50s is collecting money so I can buy some nice custom gear and stuff for characters I'm leveling.

I greed everything I don't need lol.

That's what greed is there for, hence me questioning whether he meant need. Regardless, if kit drops and it's an upgrade to your main (not your alts - we all have alts with different main stats!) you're entitled to need on it and let the RNG decide. The clue is in the language:

Need: Require

Greed: Desire

The only time I pass is when I'm running with friends, guildies or lowbies and think they'll benefit more than me.

Edited by DonkeyGobbler