Heroic Respawn Rate.

I know they recently reduced the respawn rate because people are complaining but to do it in heroics and to such a short time?

I can't count the number of times my friends and I get through 3/4 golds in a mob, a roaming gold comes along to join in and blows us back into another mob or something. Then by the time we've finished the second the first have respawned already. Then the joy of when you've finished your mission you have to fight them all over again becuase every single mob has respawned.

It has just become such a grind. We end up just dying through them. Yes we are higher than the required level and have enough people.

This has to get fixed.

I know they recently reduced the respawn rate because people are complaining but to do it in heroics and to such a short time?

I can't count the number of times my friends and I get through 3/4 golds in a mob, a roaming gold comes along to join in and blows us back into another mob or something. Then by the time we've finished the second the first have respawned already. Then the joy of when you've finished your mission you have to fight them all over again becuase every single mob has respawned.

It has just become such a grind. We end up just dying through them. Yes we are higher than the required level and have enough people.

This has to get fixed.

You are obviously talking about open world heroics as instanced ones don't respawn.

Anyway, as someone with 16 x 50's and almost doing every heroic on all of them, I cant say I see this as a problem, "if" your group is situationally aware.

There is one I can think of that you can get into trouble, that is on Alderaan(imp), Shock Doctrine, that involves taking a flying mount right up onto a broken bridge.

Unlike just about every other open world heroic, this one is quite confined because its on a bridge, and heading in clearing the mobs can have you boxed in by respawning mobs that are pretty close to each other, and I remember wiping there "once" key word once, because if you wipe again because of that, its user error.

Use the fast resawn to your advantage, for the one I just mentioned, we just attacked one mob, then a second mob, then went back to the first mob, cycling between the 2 and more importantly, positioning ourselves so other mobs wont be drawn, this stopped you from being boxed in by the tightly packed area further in.