I just did The End of Torvix Wrong Reward?

Sorry, did it gave you just one option (armour and box) or 2 armours and box but after selecting one you want, it gave you different one?

in last case, did you make sure to left click item again after you 'ctrl+click' to see how it looks? been there, done that....

Sorry, did it gave you just one option (armour and box) or 2 armours and box but after selecting one you want, it gave you different one?

in last case, did you make sure to left click item again after you 'ctrl+click' to see how it looks? been there, done that....

I have played this games since December..I know how the game works it had 2 rewards...The rewards it gave me was the rewards for the Jedi Quest....not the rewards its says on Tor head for the sith Quest.

I have played this games since December..I know how the game works it had 2 rewards...The rewards it gave me was the rewards for the Jedi Quest....not the rewards its says on Tor head for the sith Quest.

didnt say you don't know, I play since early access and some times still make this mistake, didn't mean any offence. It just wasn't clear for me what your problem was, now I understand (unfortunatly I have no solution or advice other then creating a ticket)

Edited by Atramar
spelling