Top 20 Jedi/Sith

MasterMe

Yeah, I realize there have only been a gabazillion posts similar to this, but I've never gotten the chance to post one. So here goes.

Note: This is only my opinion. I'm not posting this here to start a argument. I simply want to see all the diverse lists.

Note: You'll notice that none of the Jedi or Sith of the NJO era are on this list. This is because my knowledge of them is very little. Accordingly, I cannot rate them on this list.

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Vitiate

3. Galen Marek

4. Darth Sidious

5. Yoda

6. Mace Windu

7. Darth Plagueis

8. Revan

9. Obi-wan Kenobi

10. Darth Zannah

11. Meetra Surik

12. Darth Bane (without the Orbilisk)

13. Darth Malgus

14. Darth Vader (with suit)

15. Kreia

16. Marka Ragnos

17. Plo Koon

18. Darth Maul

19. Exar Kun

20. Satele Shan

You guys don't have to make a top 20 list. It can stop at 10 if you want. I just felt like throwing a lot of characters in there. So what do you guys think? What does your list look like?

Yes. There are many posts like this, but it is nice to see how people rate the characters of Star Wars. I'll attempt to stick as closely to canon as I can, but some may be my opinion.

1. Luke Skywalker (kinda obvious)

2. Darth Sidious (again obvious)

3. Darth Caedus

4. Yoda

5. Mace Windu

6. Kyp Durron

7. Obi-Wan Kenobi

8. Darth Vader

9. Plo Koon

10. Exar Kun

11. Cin Drallig

12. Count Dooku

13. Shaak Ti

14. Meetra Surik

15. Kreia

16. Darth Jadus

17. Darth Malgus

18. Satele Shan

19. Darth Bane

20. Lord Hoth

You may be wondering why the Sith Emperor is not on my list. The reason for that is because the original Sith Lords did not consider him a true Sith so I do not either.

Yes. There are many posts like this, but it is nice to see how people rate the characters of Star Wars. I'll attempt to stick as closely to canon as I can, but some may be my opinion.

1. Luke Skywalker (kinda obvious)

2. Darth Sidious (again obvious)

3. Darth Caedus

4. Yoda

5. Mace Windu

6. Kyp Durron

7. Obi-Wan Kenobi

8. Darth Vader

9. Plo Koon

10. Exar Kun

11. Cin Drallig

12. Count Dooku

13. Shaak Ti

14. Meetra Surik

15. Kreia

16. Darth Jadus

17. Darth Malgus

18. Satele Shan

19. Darth Bane

20. Lord Hoth

You may be wondering why the Sith Emperor is not on my list. The reason for that is because the original Sith Lords did not consider him a true Sith so I do not either.

Whether or not he's a true Sith Lord doesn't mean he can't be on the list. I guess what I meant when I said top Jedi/Sith is just top force users. Interesting post though.

Whether or not he's a true Sith Lord doesn't mean he can't be on the list. I guess what I meant when I said top Jedi/Sith is just top force users. Interesting post though.

In my opinion, the Sith Emperor isn't really that powerful. Think about it. Most of what he does is through rituals. At least to my recollection, he used a ritual to siphon the power of a bunch of Sith Lords to put him where he's at right now. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Did a little research on the Emperor and it seems I was correct. He gained most of his power through the use of a ritual on the planet Nathema by draining the energy of the many Sith Lords as well as the planet itself.

Edited by Aurbere

In my opinion, the Sith Emperor isn't really that powerful. Think about it. Most of what he does is through rituals. At least to my recollection, he used a ritual to siphon the power of a bunch of Sith Lords to put him where he's at right now. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Did a little research on the Emperor and it seems I was correct. He gained most of his power through the use of a ritual on the planet Nathema by draining the energy of the many Sith Lords as well as the planet itself.

I would disagree. I think he's very powerful. He's got a TON of knowledge of Sith sorcery. Just look at all he accomlished at such a young age. But I won't argue that. I respect your opinion, and like I said,before, the purpose of this article is to see everyone's diverse opinions.

I agree with this, although even with Scourge, Meetra and Revan together, victory against the Emperor (had Scourge not killed Meetra) was still unlikely.

Anyway,

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious

3. Darth Caedus

4. Mace Windu

5. Galen Marek

6. Yoda

7. Sith Emperor

8. Obi-wan Kenobi

9. Darth Vader

10. Darth Tyranus

11. Exar Kun

12. Revan

13. Meetra Surik

14. Kreia

15. Darth Malgus

16. Cin Drallig

17. Darth Nihilus

18. Ulic Qel Droma

19. Satele Shan

20. Darth Maul

One more thing: Why isn't Galen Marek on your list? I'm curious what you think about him. He did beat Vader and Sidious after all.

Galen Marek isn't on my list strictly from my personal view of him. He is powerful, but I don't consider him Jedi or Sith. But like you said after I posted my list, that its for Force-users in general. Bearing that in mind, I would put him somewhere between Plo Koon and Yoda. Mace and Yoda would beat him pretty easily, in my opinion.

Actually he did not beat Sidious or Vader. If I remember correctly, Vader wasn't really trying and Sidious didn't consider him a threat worthy of his time. I don't want to get into an argument over it.

Edited by Aurbere

One more thing: Why isn't Galen Marek on your list? I'm curious what you think about him. He did beat Vader and Sidious after all.

most people don't consider him cannon and also consider him OP'd to boot. Not that it wasn't a fun game the first one, second one just was short and sucked.

most people don't consider him cannon and also consider him OP'd to boot. Not that it wasn't a fun game the first one, second one just was short and sucked.

To be honest, Galen Marek never crossed my mind. He is fairly OP in game, but the novel puts back into the realm of canon. I'll have to read it again, but I don't think he really won against Vader or Sidious.

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Revan

3. Galen Marek

4. Palpatine

5. Yoda

6. Darth Bane

7. Darth Vader

8. Mace Windu

9. Sith Emperor

10. Nomi Sunrider

11. Obi-Wan Kenobi

12. Exar Kun

13. Darth Zannah

14. Dooku

15. Darth Maul

16. Jaina Solo

17. Jacen Solo (Caedus)

18. Satele Shan

19. Shaak-Ti

20. Asaaj Ventress

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Revan

3. Galen Marek

4. Palpatine

5. Yoda

6. Darth Bane

7. Darth Vader

8. Mace Windu

9. Sith Emperor

10. Nomi Sunrider

11. Obi-Wan Kenobi

12. Exar Kun

13. Darth Zannah

14. Dooku

15. Darth Maul

16. Jaina Solo

17. Jacen Solo (Caedus)

18. Satele Shan

19. Shaak-Ti

20. Asaaj Ventress

Wow somebody likes Revan! Nothing wrong with that! Interesting list anyway!

Galen Marek isn't on my list strictly from my personal view of him. He is powerful, but I don't consider him Jedi or Sith. But like you said after I posted my list, that its for Force-users in general. Bearing that in mind, I would put him somewhere between Plo Koon and Yoda. Mace and Yoda would beat him pretty easily, in my opinion.

Actually he did not beat Sidious or Vader. If I remember correctly, Vader wasn't really trying and Sidious didn't consider him a threat worthy of his time. I don't want to get into an argument over it.

Second fight he did beat Vader. Vaders pride and cockyness is one of his weaknesses. The first fight I can understand, because he never expected his apprentice to "explode". But the second fight shows, Vader's arrogance should be a calculated weakness in each of the vs Debates that we put him in.

Anyway

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious

3. Darth Caedus

4. Yoda

5. Darth Vitiate

6. Exar Kun

7. Mace Windu(In a Lightsaber Skill only list, he'd be number 2 but were calculating force power)

8. Darth Vader

9. Obi-wan Kenobi

10. kyp Durron

11. Kyle Katarn

12. The Exile

13. Galen Marek

14. Darth Plageuis

15. Count Dooku

16. Darth Bane

17. Revan

18. Darth Maul

19. Asajj Ventress

20. Darth Malak

Second fight he did beat Vader. Vaders pride and cockyness is one of his weaknesses. The first fight I can understand, because he never expected his apprentice to "explode". But the second fight shows, Vader's arrogance should be a calculated weakness in each of the vs Debates that we put him in.

Anyway

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious

3. Darth Caedus

4. Yoda

5. Darth Vitiate

6. Exar Kun

7. Mace Windu(In a Lightsaber Skill only list, he'd be number 2 but were calculating force power)

8. Darth Vader

9. Obi-wan Kenobi

10. kyp Durron

11. Kyle Katarn

12. The Exile

13. Galen Marek

14. Darth Plageuis

15. Count Dooku

16. Darth Bane

17. Revan

18. Darth Maul

19. Asajj Ventress

20. Darth Malak

I think Vader arrogance came from him believing that he could beat Marek.

Anyway, I agree with your list, for the most part. In terms of Lightsaber skill, I'd put Dooku higher but that place is pretty good based off of his Force power.

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Darth Sidious

3. Darth Caedus

4. Yoda

5. Darth Nihilus

6. Exar Kun

8. Darth Vader

9. Obi-wan Kenobi

10. kyp Durron

11. Kyle Katarn

12. The Exile

13. Galen Marek

14. Darth Plageuis

15. Count Dooku

16. Darth Bane

17. Revan

18. Darth Maul

19. Asajj Ventress

20. Satele Shan

This, with a few changes.

What? I'm lazy.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Emperor Palptine

3. Starkiller

4. Sith Emperor

5. Yoda

6. Revan

7. Obi wan Kenobi

8. Darth Caedus

9. Darth Vader ( with suit)

10. Darth Nhilius

11. Mace windu

12. Darth Nox

13. Count dooku

14. The Exile

15. Plo Koon

16. Darth Sion

17. Emperors Wraith

18. Exar Kun

19. Darth Malgus

20. Darth Maul

I think Vader arrogance came from him believing that he could beat Marek.

Anyway, I agree with your list, for the most part. In terms of Lightsaber skill, I'd put Dooku higher but that place is pretty good based off of his Force power.

Thats my point. His ego makes him believe he can beat almost anyone except for Sidious. Vader had a huge ego and that should be counted for.

Thats my point. His ego makes him believe he can beat almost anyone except for Sidious. Vader had a huge ego and that should be counted for.

He is very arrogant, but I guess you can say he talks the talk. But he also walks the walk. He kinda has a right to be arrogant. Seeing as how he has killed several powerful Jedi.

Seriously, does anyone else think that Darth Nyriss would make this list? She was beating on the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. Like I said before, I 'd throw here right in front of Darth Zannah. Does anyone else think that she belongs?

Anyway, interesting lists people. I'm finding them very agreeable. Keep 'em coming.

Seriously, does anyone else think that Darth Nyriss would make this list? She was beating on the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. Like I said before, I 'd throw here right in front of Darth Zannah. Does anyone else think that she belongs?

Anyway, interesting lists people. I'm finding them very agreeable. Keep 'em coming.

She was beating her own student and a Jedi who's focus wasn't lightsaber combat.

She also had little control over her own power, considering she couldn't even refrain from killing herself with her own power deflected back at her.

She was beating her own student and a Jedi who's focus wasn't lightsaber combat.

She also had little control over her own power, considering she couldn't even refrain from killing herself with her own power deflected back at her.

Well as for control, Sidious himself melted his own face.

I don't think that the exile was a pushover with a lightsaber. If the exile's focus wasn't lightsaber combat, then her focus was the force obviously. In every fight the force is a BIG factor. The point is that Nyriss was beating the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. I feel like that means something. Do you not think that Meetra and Scourge were very powerful?

Well as for control, Sidious himself melted his own face.

I don't think that the exile was a pushover with a lightsaber. If the exile's focus wasn't lightsaber combat, then her focus was the force obviously. In every fight the force is a BIG factor. The point is that Nyriss was beating the Exile AND Scourge at the same time. I feel like that means something. Do you not think that Meetra and Scourge were very powerful?

Thats entirely speculation, whether it was the Lightning or Sidious unmasking himself.