[IMP] Reroll/restart Looking for guild

DragoAskani

Hello all. I'm back! Okay that would apply better on my old server I guess lol. Oh the fatman where for art thou? :rak_02:

On a serious note, Hi. I'm Dirgible (now) I like long walks on republic spines, and the quiet thump of a blaster in my hand. o.O

Alright for reals now. Like I said I'm Dirgible now, Powertech tank in the making. On Jung Ma I tanked everything the game had up till the rakghoul plague events. Then something broke inside me, I think it was my heart. I had to quit playing this game. (okay it was burn out, I had been playing 8 hours or more a day since June 2011 beta) :rak_03:

But I'm back, I've rerolled (I was abuna on fatman if you ever ran with my sage) and now I am looking for a guild to level with, have fun with, and to tank for. :D Feel free to hit me up in game or on this crazy forum. I work till 9pm CST Sunday-Thursdays so looking to raid/pvp/dungeoncrawl outside those hours. Course first I have to level this chickita banana up to lvl 50 and start gearing myself out again. :csw_atat:

I have a good headset, I prefer vent, but whatever voip program we use is cool. Peace out jawa lovers.

Edited by DragoAskani

I just posted a recruitment message earlier in the week. My guild and i were the largest and most progressed guild on the Pub side of Whitebeam run. But after i stopped playing the guild disbanded and now the core leadership is rerolling, Minus one he is in africa.

We have a few leader ship positions avalible currently, befor we start recruiting Members. And we are in need of anothe tank for raids. Im currently a PT Tank also.

My In game name is Naroko'iss and i can be contacted from 3-10pm EST. If your intrested.

We have Vent and TS/ Vent is for people we are interviewing for leadership positions. TS is our main chat system and we all have mics.

Edited by Bounty_

DragoAskani,

Good morning.

I just sent you a private message & let me know if you have any questions.

Have a good one!

Thank you for the private message. I currently am not interested in playing on the Republic side however if that should ever change I do have a sage healer that side so I may be in touch at that time.

I just posted a recruitment message earlier in the week. My guild and i were the largest and most progressed guild on the Pub side of Whitebeam run. But after i was Shipped to iraq the guild disbanded and now the core leadership is rerolling, Minus one he is in africa.

We have a few leader ship positions avalible currently, befor we start recruiting Members. And we are in need of anothe tank for raids. Im currently a PT Tank also.

My In game name is Naroko'iss and i can be contacted from 3-10pm EST. If your intrested.

We have Vent and TS/ Vent is for people we are interviewing for leadership positions. TS is our main chat system and we all have mics.

I am interested, I will try to get with you sometime over the next few days whenever I can catch you online.