SWTOR dead?

MJHoyle

Seems enough people wished this game dead right after launch that this is what's happened. Launch day I couldn't even log on for hours because almost every server was full or high population and I spent more time waiting for repops because of people just murdering everything in sight. Now I can't find anyone to do anything with, the zones look completely empty of people, every server is at low population. I think BW should shut down a few servers and merge some because I'm getting so bored of waiting for days for people to do something with that I'm thinking of cancelling my sub.

Ok... I will explain this again since the other 100 thread didn't seem to clue you in.

The servers at launch had their populations set lower than normal to help move people around to other servers. This is why they had queues at launch.

Now that more people have reached 50 people are more spread out in the world so you will not see as many people around as you did when the entire population was in the same near level range.

Based on BW server list when you log int he game at prime time most servers are at Standard with several at high and full.

Ok... I will explain this again since the other 100 thread didn't seem to clue you in.

The servers at launch had their populations set lower than normal to help move people around to other servers. This is why they had queues at launch.

Now that more people have reached 50 people are more spread out in the world so you will not see as many people around as you did when the entire population was in the same near level range.

Based on BW server list when you log int he game at prime time most servers are at Standard with several at high and full.

Can't believe you keep trying m8, I dont think it wil ever sink in to most people.

were server populations set low at launch to keep everyone from rolling on the same server? Yes... everyone knows this.

When people hit 50 are there as many people in the leveling zones? No they are more spread out in the game world. everyone knows this.

Not sure why you can't see this.

every one knows this ??? where was it said. Face reality people are leaving this game

Ok great. But can you mind to explain why? We all know they were set low, but why again the bad descision?

You set them low for several reasons. Surely I don't need to explain it to you as it is common sense. But here I'll help you out.

1) you have servers that have been seeing BETA numbers. More people log in for live so you need to throttle the amount of people on any given server at any given time to make sure there are not any massive fails like wow servers at launch where they crashed everyday for weeks.

2) spread out the population. If you don't set lower limits on servers when everyone is joining for the first time then you end up with a few full servers and a bunch of empty servers. People flock where other people are, so if they log in and see a bunch of heavy servers they will pick any server. If they log in and see 2 heavy and 100 light they are probably going to roll on the heavy servers.

This was all stated by bioware.

I didnt even read you post after the first sentence. All I can think off is that they fail in making a MMORPG and robbed alot of people of their time and money.

I dont even know why you are defending them? Wasnt it obvious I didnt even care about the answer when I was asking you the question.

You can turn it around and make it look pretty and normal, but its a *********** turd.