No Agrinium!

SRWJericho

Hey y'all

So, I need agrinium for some synthweaving items that I want to produce. Its listed as level 1 underworld trading metal. However, whenever I do an underworld trading level 1 metal mission, I ALWAYS get terenthium and never agrinium. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Its making it hard to progress further in my crew skills :(

Happens with me as well. Takes a few days to finally get it. What you need to do to increase your chances is send out a comp that has a +crit Underworld Trading or +efficiency. It increases your chances but it is still a very rare drop. Because it's a rare drop it's usually priced high on GTN which is the alternative method of obtaining it.

All the Underworld Trading purple metals are hard to get and thus very expensive on the GTN. The problem with Agrinium is that there are no prosperous/wealthy missions you can buy for grade 1 materials. This makes the main method of getting Agrinium (as the previous poster said) to run missions with companions who have maxed affection and an increased critical chance to UT. If you are on the Imperial side, Agents and Inquisitors each have a companion that gives +2 crit to UT. You can also buy the ship droid sensor "Security Droid Sensor" that will give your ship droid +2 crit to UT as well. Edited by Basil_Evenstar