The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

sithlordcip

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet 50M credits, some idiot in this thread, will post "Well... You don't HAVE to use the LFD finder... duuuuuuh!". Just wait for it. It'll come. Some little rat bastard will post that ****** of an statement at some point during this thread.

If you don't have time to spend 10-15 minutes in the Fleet spamming General to find a group, you're just wasting money paying the sub. That's all I'm saying on this topic. Had this discussion too many times before and have heard every stupid comment that the pro-LFD people can possibly think of.

well those same people will then post NO ONE IS USING THE LFD! and demand it be forced upon people. ^^

I bet 50M credits, some idiot in this thread, will post "Well... You don't HAVE to use the LFD finder... duuuuuuh!". Just wait for it. It'll come. Some little rat bastard will post that ****** of an statement at some point during this thread.

If you don't have time to spend 10-15 minutes in the Fleet spamming General to find a group, you're just wasting money paying the sub. That's all I'm saying on this topic. Had this discussion too many times before and have heard every stupid comment that the pro-LFD people can possibly think of.

This attitude right here is what happened to MMOs, not Wow. People like you divide the community with your overly aggressive and vile attacks. Because you don't want a LFD you behave like the above? YOU are whats wrong with MMOs, not a simple group finder.

This attitude right here is what happened to MMOs, not Wow. People like you divide the community with your overly aggressive and vile attacks. Because you don't want a LFD you behave like the above? YOU are whats wrong with MMOs, not a simple group finder.

I can't really say anything that's more accurate than this. Excellent post.

Funny isn't it? They have the strength to whine about it on the forums and say that its too hard to get a group and that it requires a bit of effort yet they have the strength to write in here. It always amuses me.

I want what wow had in BC, a LFG tool where you list your role what dungeons you want and a comment if you wanted. People could easily go from dungeon to dungeon on a list and see if a grp needed a healer, a dps, or a tank. It was painless IMO.

I completly agree with this!

I'd advise you relax and try posting again when you aren't obviously frustrated or incomprehensible.

Yes, because people like you WoW's community has become **** and rotten, your preparing to crap over this game also.

And where does it say its coming?

People like me? So now on top of name calling and direct insults I have to contend with assumptions? You anti-LFD people don't really sell your "BUT THINK OF THE COMMUNITY" line particularly well when you make garbage posts like these.

Also a dev a few months ago said they would implement an LFG tool when they felt the time was right. That time was right during beta, and now during release with it's inclusion being (by a vast margin) the most requested feature. If we don't have some sort of automatic group tool by June this game is either dead or dying, calling it now.

Drugs are used by millions of people every day, does that make them good?

Flawd logic is flawd

Worst analogy of 2012 and it's only the second week of January, good job.

I thought your last rant was all you were going to say on the subject. LFD FTW.

The LFD is coming, please promise you will quit when it does. Stand by your convictions.

No, it wont come, you quit, I dont want antisocial people like you in this game which is an MMO ( massive multiplayer online game)

They will do the same as with wow , whine whine whine about it because they are too lazy to ask people in general and they will force Bioware to implement one , a cross server queue insta teleport one , the way they like it.

Stop trying to RUIN the game for others.

Some people do not like LFD, yes we like sitting in the Fleet and spamming general, it makes you feel in a comunity, talking and asking people .

Sorry but spamming general for a hour or two on low populated server is no fun. It's better to have LFG tool.

Our aggressive and vile attacks are a necessity to keep stupid ideas from poisoning the greater good of the community and game in general. I will continue fighting against LFD systems for aslong as I live. If a server only, non-teleporting, and no autogrouping version of the LFD tool where to come to light (like the TBC version of Blizzard's LFG system) then I will welcome it with open arms.

No, it wont come, you quit, I dont want antisocial people like you in this game which is an MMO ( massive multiplayer online game)

The people here who are showing antisocial tendencies are the ones who are continuing to use name-calling as an argument tactic... and so far in this thread all of those people are on the anti-lfd train.

Well, that's sorta because everyone quit playing Rift.

Except my example was when Rift was thriving and growing. I support a better LFG not a insta teleprot to dungeons.

It's also boogling that people wait longer then 5min for a group, I put one shout out, and there are 10 replies. I invite people and get it done.

Since an LFD is specifically to make it easier to GROUP, this argument seems kinda silly.